• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
So I voted on the official Smash ballot, but after confirming I'm redirected to a white page with nothing more than "You are not allowed to access this page." At first I thought it was because I voted on the US page and my vote was rejected because I should have voted on my country's page, but this happened even on the French website. Is this happening for everyone else or I'm an isolated case who can't vote for whatever reason? I was at least expecting something like "Your vote was taken into account, thank you for voting!" and I'm going to be really upset if I can't vote.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
So I voted on the official Smash ballot, but after confirming I'm redirected to a white page with nothing more than "You are not allowed to access this page." At first I thought it was because I voted on the US page and my vote was rejected because I should have voted on my country's page, but this happened even on the French website. Is this happening for everyone else or I'm an isolated case who can't vote for whatever reason? I was at least expecting something like "Your vote was taken into account, thank you for voting!" and I'm going to be really upset if I can't vote.
Could be a temporary error. The deadline isn't until October (a strangely long amount of time), so you have plenty of time to try again.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
No clue Bruh :ohwell:

It sounded like they might've checked to see if you have already voted via ip, but it worked for me, so I have no clue..... sorry :(

Last edited:

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
Could be a temporary error. The deadline isn't until October (a strangely long amount of time), so you have plenty of time to try again.
Okay thanks. In my opinion the long amount of time given to players to vote means a rather long Smash 4 DLC period, pobably about one year, and the final DLC character is probably going to release early 2016. Also for those who successfully did, what is supposed to display once you have voted? Thanks!

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
I'd lol if Ridley wins the Ballot. Then again, his classic design is different enough from his Other M one to not stir confusion, and I'd still welcome him with open arms as I wanted to see him playable since the game's announcement. What I fear is the rejuvenation of fanboy wars, as the speculation train returns full force and will pretty much continue for another year or so.

I still hope for Isaac though.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Well, did one vote(probably a worthless one, but eh). I would've liked a different Mewtwo Final Smash, but it's not a "transform and battle" like Giga Bowser etc., but an actual "transform and attack with something powerful than turn back quickly", which is a bit more unique than the other two Mega Evolutions. I'm glad they chose Y, since X was shown off with Charizard, and a basic one was shown off Lucario.

Very happy to see Lucas coming back. I think I'll put in a vote for Wolf just in case. We can't say he's being worked on.

As for Pokemon, the only two I want are Pichu(he'd work well with the Rage Mechanic), and Sceptile(to complete the Water/Grass/Fire triangle, and he's pretty awesome anyway).

I got a bit of money to spend soon enough. I want those costumes too. I wonder if they're auto-added or have to be unlocked. Likely the former, but it wasn't specified, I think.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So Shaq has left the building. A blast while it lasted.

Now I'm excited to count down the days until free Mewtwo & the Mii costumes. 13 days!

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Man, today was such a good day. Unpopular, but my favourite part about Smash is the speculation. That's now reopened.

Also, I'm pumped for those new Mii outfits. And they're labeled pack 1, so we at least know more Mii outifts will be released. With no word on Tourneys or the Miiverse stage, I'm happy knowing there'll be more Smash announcements.

And I was excited for E3 already.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Man, today was such a good day. Unpopular, but my favourite part about Smash is the speculation. That's now reopened.

Also, I'm pumped for those new Mii outfits. And they're labeled pack 1, so we at least know more Mii outifts will be released. With no word on Tourneys or the Miiverse stage, I'm happy knowing there'll be more Smash announcements.

And I was excited for E3 already.
Legit, the only thing I am fearing is another drought during May :urg:

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Last night was loads of hype. Speculation is still going! =O

The hype train hasn't stopped yet.

It's kind of surreal to be playing the game, yet character reveals are still a thing. Can't complain, though. More characters are always welcome in a multiplayer crossover game like Smash.

Luigi#1

Smash Champion
I thought it was a pretty average direct honestly. Nice to see Lucas back, and the Yoshi amiibos look pretty cool.
I plan on keeping this avatar for a little while.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
For me FE14, Lucas, Mewtwo and Splatoon were all pretty hype-worthy. SMTxFE was a let-down though. :/

:231:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I've just submitted my vote for Wolf in Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U.

The reasoning? He was playable in Brawl.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I think you just wasted a vote....

DLC characters are (so far) only veterans + Star Fox U + Smash 4's success = I'll let you guess that one, Frosty :grin:
It doesn't matter. Wolf is the only character I want for Smash DLC now that Lucas is confirmed, so I voted for him.

I've got Mewtwo, Dark Pit, Bowser Jr. and Robin already. Of the cuts, I wanted Lucas and Wolf the most. Lucas is back.

I'll just vote for the only character remaining. When Wolf is revealed, I quit speculation. Other characters will be icing on the cake.

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
It doesn't matter. Wolf is the only character I want for Smash DLC now that Lucas is confirmed, so I voted for him.

I've got Mewtwo, Dark Pit, Bowser Jr. and Robin already. Of the cuts, I wanted Lucas and Wolf the most. Lucas is back.

I'll just vote for the only character remaining. When Wolf is revealed, I quit speculation. Other characters will be icing on the cake.
This ***** knows what he wants yo :4ganondorf:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Characters I've voted for in the Smash Ballot. :p
  • Isaac
  • King K. Rool
  • Dixie Kong
  • Wolf
  • Ice Climbers
  • Roy
  • Lyn
  • Tingle
  • Waluigi
  • Porky
  • Inkling
  • Bandanna Dee
  • Lip
  • Ashley
  • Captain Toad

:231:

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Let's go Isaac! Let's go!!! I want to throw giant rocks at people's faces. It's the purest of fighting techniques.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
I'm still trying to digest it all. The DLC is amazing, both for Smash and Mario Kart, I only want Layton then I'm in heaven. The Wii U's line-up is stronger than ever, with a great amount of quality games as well as N64 and DS games being added. My Amiibo hunting hat is going to be on permanently over the next few months, I won't rest until I have one Wooly Yoshi and all 3 Splatoon ones, as well as ALL the Smash ones. The best Wii U news was without doubt SMT X FE, I can't stop watching that trailer, Tiki looks so cute, Chrom (speculated) looks brilliant, and it's as fresh and modern as you can get. 3DS still is a bit lacking, Streetpass is cool, don't care about Puzzles and Dragons and the Animal Crossing cards are meh. But Fire Emblem If, my mind is just blown whenever I think about it. Choosing your side? How about being able to chose the bad guys only to betray them latter on? How about marrying someone on one side only to then move onto the other side? The possibilities are endless. All that is my speculation, but I hope it has that much depth. And we've got Metroid, Starfox, Xenoblade Chronicles X and more for E3. *Drool*.

Last edited:

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
Give me a answer roy boys, But why do we need a slightly badder version of Marth considering marth is bad now? I just want Isaac or somebody that hasn't got representation for a long time.
Well, they could mega buff him and declone him so that he isn't as inferior and is more unique as a fighter. Marth isn't necessarily bad in this game either, he's just not "OMFG TOP TIER" anymore. And remember not to double post, my good man.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Characters I've voted for in the Smash Ballot. :p
  • Isaac
  • King K. Rool
  • Dixie Kong
  • Wolf
  • Ice Climbers