• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I won't even be doing that, for the fact that some will be too rare for me to get reliably and I don't like spending too much for things like that.
I'm just a rich nerd. lol

A part of me hopes that a Fire Emblem line doesn't happen cause i'd do the same for it.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
I dunno, why should they have a DDDDeath battle?
Because Dedede wants to clooba this chump because he's Dedede. If enough people want them to death battle we could script the death battle right here, and if its good enough, maybe Screwattack themselves will do it.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Watching a let's play of "Call of Juarez Gunslinger"

The guy put points into 2 contradictory classes

One, focusing on dual weilding

The other, focusing on single weilding

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Wow I did really good that last game, 1106p. Finally got my Splattershot Pro, time to test this one out and see what works best for me.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Oh the .52 Gal Deco is pretty neat.

I dunno though the Bubbler from the Splattershot Jr. is really nice, but I wanna try other stuff out.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
So i was thinking to see the answer of @ TJ-Works TJ-Works but it was apparently not the case (probably life or maybe answering me later, right?). But hey i'm not upset fot that! I will just waiting!...waiting.....
Huh? Question? I didn't see any questions.

Oh, thought it was something you found and used. Looks pretty cool.
Thank you. :3 Flight ain't the only one who can draw.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Thank you. :3 Flight ain't the only one who can draw.
That's a good thing. Colors look nice. I wonder how I'll be applying them for my next icon. Or I can "flatten" it up to speed up development time. Hmm..

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Then I guess we should have a DDDDeath Battle!

vs

So now we have to analize there weapons, armor, and abilities and decide who would win in a Death Battle.
We interupt this battle to bring, bad news, all this talk of kings has attracted a crazy ************ who wants to usurp the throne,

Now what are you gonna do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom