• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Rosalina, Little Mac and Dedede are the only amiibos I really want, but still don't have.

I'm also missing Mega Man, Robin, Lucina, WFT, Villager, Lucario and Samus but tbh I can live without them.

I also do not have Luigi, who I love, but still can't get past his character art.

itsmeMOB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
itsmeMOB
Rosalina, Little Mac and Dedede are the only amiibos I really want, but still don't have.

I'm also missing Mega Man, Robin, Lucina, WFT, Villager, Lucario and Samus but tbh I can live without them.

I also do not have Luigi, who I love, but still can't get past his character art.
I only want the ones from my Mains and Secondaries. Others I'll consider getting at a point. I'm getting my mains out of the way first. All I need is ZSS, who is going to be a nuisance to find.

Geek

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GeektheMeek
I love free samples. That's why Sam's Club is the best. I mean, it's free sushi, duh.
I can get gargantuan boxes of Cheez-Its for a low price. Only $1. Price not to scale.

Wait, I mean Costco. Their pizza and chicken alfredo is the best.

Last edited:

Geek

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GeektheMeek
I do.

I know! Sam's is where it's at. You can't find this at Walmart.
Goodness, I remember seeing those Cheeseballs when I was littler. Hmmm...

On another note, I'm digging this new album that my favorite band (Late Night Alumni) put out. If anyone likes solid EDM and some acoustic elements, check it out.

Not that anyone would care, but just am putting it out there because I love their music. end of shameless promotion post

D

Deleted member

Gold95 changed his username to a virtually unrecognizable one?!?! Mind blown.

_gold_

Smash Master
It's pretty cool.
.... "Crisper Gold" should be a thing.
Why didn't I think of that? I like the way that sounds. Next month. Coming soon.

Sigh **** work.
G'night guys.
Goodness, I remember seeing those Cheeseballs when I was littler. Hmmm...

On another note, I'm digging this new album that my favorite band (Late Night Alumni) put out. If anyone likes solid EDM and some acoustic elements, check it out.

Not that anyone would care, but just am putting it out there because I love their music. end of shameless promotion post
I love music too. I'll check em out tomorrow.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So I'm really liking Splatoon and I think the hype was somewhat justified, but it definitely has it's fair share of problems IMO, and very glaring problems at that:
1. Only 6 maps and the 2-map rotation
2. No voice chat. I know some of you may make fun of voice chat in other games, but in a team-based shooter like this one, being able to communicate with your team is huge
3. Can't easily match up with friends, and if you do it's never guaranteed that you'll even be on the same team. On the same note no private lobbies
4. No real skill-based matchmaking, and some matches have a nasty habit of becoming a roll for one side. See something like Heroes of the Storm for a similar issue.
5. As far as I'm concerned amiibos can go away.
Forever.
The amiibo support for this game is basically glorified DLC, but also overpriced and hard-to-get DLC to boot
6. Very subjective but the fact that's it's a fully priced-game. I don't think it has enough content at the moment to justify the $60 price tag.
Sorry if this post seems a bit whiny, just wanted voice my thoughts/vent a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
*My laptop says it needs to update*
*Installs 3 updates*
*reboot*
*Laptop says it needs to update again*
*Installing Update 1 of 27*

Never change Windows

LunarWingCloud