• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Ugh we're talking about ZeRo now? Guy needs to shut the **** up for once with his whining. His attitude reminds me of my ex fiancee when he whines and moans until he gets what he wants. So childish.
"But look ! I'm so good at the game ! I'm friends with M2K ! I main Diddy Kong and helped spreading the Hoo Hah madness ! My only objective is to win, no matter the cost and the manner ! I want nerfs for every top tier character because I'm supporting the community ! Why don't you love me, you smashers ? Don't you find that Rosalina is annoying, that Luigi should be nerfed and customs are indeed broken since I watched Average Joe's Donkey Kong ? Come on now, I'll post a video with Mew2King so that you'll all laugh."

That's how I see ZeRo.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
If any of you are bored and want to ruin your dinner, take a look at some of the example images during "Miiverse After Dark"

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Except that, Hatred is just violent. And violence does not automatically make a game mature. Because Hatred is quite the opposite of that. It's a horrible attempt at being way too edgy. And I like edgy, sometimes. But not Hatred.
Hence why I said "mature or violent themes" in my post. The two don't need to be connected. I get that the game is just mindless shooting of virtual people. Which is why I'm not interested in it if there's no challenge to overcome. Though who knows, it might actually have some merit to it.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
If any of you are bored and want to ruin your dinner, take a look at some of the example images during "Miiverse After Dark"
ok ok Did you see Palutanas HAND at 0:10 ****s gross looking

Oh thats not what I was supposed to be looking at...?

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
That is just repulsive.
Speaking of absolutely disgusting things.
@ Space Stranger Space Stranger I found this while looking for "absolutely dededesgusting".
It's perfect.

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
does it ever irk anyone that we may never be able to truly preserve every single game ever made

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just watched the Swan Song special of House M.D.

Da feels

so, what I missed?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
does it ever irk anyone that we may never be able to truly preserve every single game ever made
No. If we're lucky Superman 64, Sonic '06 and ET will someday be forever lost to the sands of time where they belong.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I CAN'T HIT THE HIGHEST TARGET IN TARGET BLAST STAGE 2.
ALWAYS.
ALWAYS THAT ONE STUPID MIDDLE TOP TARGET THAT IS ALWAYS THERE.
I CANNOT HIT IT.
I AM GOING INSANE.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Plot twist: the scalper who bought a ****load of Rosalina is ZeRo

Good day folks!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So, did I miss anything?
Ultimate Spider-Man got renewed for a 4th season. Hopefully it'll keep up with what Season 3 did and make itself slightly better again. I don't know, I think that show doesn't really "get" Peter Parker's humor. It's too random, not enough **** talking. The action scenes are decent. And it wants to, can have some dramatic scenes.

Then again, I almost always prefer Spider-Man when he's in his adult incarnation, as opposed to teenager Spider-Man. Though he was so popular at first because he was THE teenage Super-Hero that wasn't some sidekick. However, most of his best stories to adapt come from his adult era, barring his origin of course.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
>A new Lego game is coming out called, Lego World

*Watches the trailer*

Eep, there goes my wallet on this game.
That LEGO game looks kinda like what Nintendo and Disney did with amiibo and Disney Infinity.
Take someone's original idea that sold like crazy, and do it better with IP people actually care about.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ultimate Spider-Man got renewed for a 4th season. Hopefully it'll keep up with what Season 3 did and make itself slightly better again. I don't know, I think that show doesn't really "get" Peter Parker's humor. It's too random, not enough **** talking. The action scenes are decent. And it wants to, can have some dramatic scenes.

Then again, I almost always prefer Spider-Man when he's in his adult incarnation, as opposed to teenager Spider-Man. Though he was so popular at first because he was THE teenage Super-Hero that wasn't some sidekick. However, most of his best stories to adapt come from his adult era, barring his origin of course.
Well, I'm in the group of people that doesn't hates the series, but don't find it the best either. I consider good for just to entertain and the appearances of other Marvel heroes, but on terms of story-telling... yeah, it's nowhere at the level of 90's or Spectacular. Still, Season 3 was an iprovement, so I might look up to it.

And I've got to admit, this version of the character was actually one of my favorite parts of the Spider-Verse event. Really, it was funny seeing him interacting Ultimate Miles and 60's Peter.

Last edited:

Untamed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Immortal_gamer2
I plan on buying my wii u from the nintendo store, but I just want to make sure it's safe, and not some fake website. ( I don't think it's actually fake, but I just want to be safe than sorry). Here is the link: https://store.nintendo.com/ng3/
It's says validated but I'm not sure.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Um...why? It seems like the opposite would be true.
Don't want to get into personal details, but: Some grades were a bit to low my first quarter, and a part of it was because I would procastinate (playing Smash). So I can't get on it 'till i'm done with school. Still can use my Wii U for an odd reason...

itsmeMOB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
itsmeMOB
I've bought two Amiibos and I may become a hunter for all of them.. oh boy.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I plan on buying my wii u from the nintendo store, but I just want to make sure it's safe, and not some fake website. ( I don't think it's actually fake, but I just want to be safe than sorry). Here is the link: https://store.nintendo.com/ng3/
It's says validated but I'm not sure.
I believe that is the legit site.

But now I'm sad that it doest sell N3DSs
HeartGold master race
At least Ho-ohs theme is awsome unlike Lugia

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom