• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Ggs @ Knight Dude Knight Dude , well at least for those without items.
Your Mega Man needs work. You're spamming smash attacks too much, as well as rolling. It was pretty easy to read your moves, especially while doing the Fsmash. I could simply counter it with the reflector of the Mii Gunner (a.k.a Nano). Try to play without items. Sure, they are fun and all, but they won't make you progress. And they are generally annoying when you want to do something normal. The only match you won was with them, and it wasn't even you who got the stock, but the assist trophy.

And note this : I never play the Miis, I was just testing them. And Cap.Falcon isn't even one of my secondaries in Smash 4. So you have to train a lot more with your Rockman.

Anyway, GGs. I gotta go. I'll come back later.
I do normally play without items. Weird thing is, I was winning a fair bit earlier in For Glory.

I will say I've been trying to use Smash attacks less. More than a few of those were tilts I ****ed up on honestly. Still, I know I've got a fair bit to go as far as practice. What I really want to do is work on my Leaf Shield and Throws.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Also since i have to stop to tag Flight. Can someone can m'explain why i don't see when he is on a topic or when a is just in Smashboard? That would really help me, even tough i have a idea.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Also since i have to stop to tag Flight. Can someone can m'explain why i don't see when he is on a topic or when a is just in Smashboard? That would really help me, even tough i have a idea.
You can hide your name from appearing.

:231:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
5 0 0 0 P O S T S B O Y Z
:roll::rotfl::laugh::chuckle::psycho::chuckle::laugh::rotfl::roll:

:) I'd like to thanks a bunch of people for all kinds of random reasons because post number 5000, baby :)
@Neo Zero for making me discover the joys of being Premium by winning one of his ridiculously easy contests :p

@Hylian for preserving the balance of order and chaos in this site by NOT changing his avatar :laugh:

@ FalKoopa FalKoopa and his incredibly cute avatars

@aldelaro5 for brining the expression TL;DR to a whole 'nother level

@ Space Stranger Space Stranger and his ****posting

@ Opossum Opossum and his hilarious thread titles

@Luggy for being the Lil' Tramp of the Internet

@ KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms @Arrow_of_Light @CliffJumper @Omar_25 @SilverEra @JayTheUnseen @Felix_the_Slayer and @Keybladeguy for making me discover the greatness of pastel-colored ponies

and finally, @Cyndane for being hilariously good at Cards Against Hylianity :rotfl:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Well, anyways, lol at that thread title, @ Opossum Opossum :p
Congrats on getting this far budd!

______

So what else is goin' on in the social this fine day?

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Because Flight-senpai must notice you.

D

Deleted member

My status is set to invisible.

You can keep tagging me, Mao, just don't do it much. lol
Yes, I use AdBlock. So what?!?!?

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Because Flight-senpai must notice you.
Not really, it's just since i follow him. It was kinda strange to not see it contrary to aldelaro5.

Damn Flight you're 2 fast 4 me!:sonic::sonic:

I use Adblock too....

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Welp, time to go back to the drawing board and come up with a new username. :troll:
That's actually cool because me and SG9000 was questionning what Aspyr abilitie have. Now we know.:troll:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Every single company in the world sued me for copyright infringement. So as a result, I'm introducing DriveShift, Drivex, and Drive for Smashboards. Coming this June.
It is make by Micheal Bay too?!:dazwa::troll:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Every single company in the world sued me for copyright infringement. So as a result, I'm introducing DriveShift, Drivex, and Drive for Smashboards. Coming this June.
I'm taking Mega Driver for my own personal use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom