• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I kind of like 5.0. It's better then it's predecessor.
Then again, let's be honest, nothing changes. No one leaves, no one comes, @Flight is forever bored, and @ Space Stranger Space Stranger makes clever one-liners here and there. It's like an endless loop.
It is way better because nobody complained about the rules this time. That's it.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Ah! Good to see you back @Flight! This thead is not the same without you for me. :) "Go change his avatar"

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Sorry @ Luggy Luggy we keep getting the connection shut off. Anyway ggs, I definitely need to learn a thing or two about the Mii Fighters. Still, the fights were fun.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It is way better because nobody complained about the rules this time. That's it.
yeah because mods didnt just slam a big ass steak on the table and expect us to eat it all and not complain that i was to much

*looks at title*
Good thing I wont be here tomorrow

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Ggs @ Knight Dude Knight Dude , well at least for those without items.
You're MegaMan needs work. You're spamming smash attacks too much, as well as rolling. It was pretty easy to read your moves, especially while doing the Fsmash. I could simply counter it with the reflector of the Mii Gunner (a.k.a Nano). Try to play without items. Sure, they are fun and all, but they won't make you progress. And they are generally annoying when you want to do something normal. The only match you won was with them, and it wasn't even you who got the stock, but the assist trophy.

And note this : I never play the Miis, I was just testing them. And Cap.Falcon isn't even one of my secondaries in Smash 4. So you have to train a lot more with your Rockman.

Anyway, GGs. I gotta go. I'll come back later.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well the lost of the memes in every post was kinda hard in the begin but now, even tough that this thread is sometime dead. I still really like it. (Or maybe just because Flight-sama go in this thread, i don't really know.:drshrug:)

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I think I'm finally going to make that Toy General that I've been mumbling about.

Be right back.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
5 0 0 0 P O S T S B O Y Z
:roll::rotfl::laugh::chuckle::psycho::chuckle::laugh::rotfl::roll:

:) I'd like to thanks a bunch of people for all kinds of random reasons because post number 5000, baby :)
@ Neo Zero Neo Zero for making me discover the joys of being Premium by winning one of his ridiculously easy contests :p

@Hylian for preserving the balance of order and chaos in this site by NOT changing his avatar :laugh:

@ FalKoopa FalKoopa and his incredibly cute avatars

@aldelaro5 for brining the expression TL;DR to a whole 'nother level

@ Space Stranger Space Stranger and his ****posting

@ Opossum Opossum and his hilarious thread titles

@ Luggy Luggy for being the Lil' Tramp of the Internet

@KingofPhantoms @Arrow_of_Light @CliffJumper @Omar_25 @SilverEra @JayTheUnseen @Felix_the_Slayer and @Keybladeguy for making me discover the greatness of pastel-colored ponies

and finally, @Cyndane for being hilariously good at Cards Against Hylianity :rotfl:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Well, anyways, lol at that thread title, @ Opossum Opossum :p

Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542

I'd like to thanks a bunch of people for all kinds of random reasons because post number 5000, baby :)
@ Neo Zero Neo Zero for making me discover the joys of being Premium by winning one of his ridiculously easy contests :p

@Hylian for preserving the balance of order and chaos in this site by NOT changing his avatar :laugh:

@KingofPhantoms @Arrow_of_Light @CliffJumper @Omar_25 @SilverEra @JayTheUnseen @Felix_the_Slayer and @Keybladeguy for making me discover the greatness of pastel-colored ponies

and finally, @Cyndane for being hilariously good at Cards Against Hylianity :rotfl:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
You didn't mention me.

You get the Reverse Phirahna Plant Trap.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

I'd like to thanks a bunch of people for all kinds of random reasons because post number 5000, baby :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Not even here?:( Nah, just kidding, good job for you 5000 post.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom