• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

So far, I've made a preliminary sketch of the face. I'm talking about Mao's avatar of course. I'm also toying around with ideas for my next Aspyr avatar.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Im probably the only guy here who won't pick Nohr's side.
Nope, me too. I always go for the good side, like in Fable.
IF I'm gonna buy the game, although it's the closest to an AW5 I'll get from Nintendo. ;(

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
The assassins on Hoshido do look badass...

I have a weakness for thieves and assassins

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Nohr has Wyvern Riders, Dark Mages, Marx, Leon, Elise, and Blond Gaston. I refuse to betray them for Hoshido, even if the latter has ninjas.

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Nohr has wyvern riders, dark mages, Blond Gaston, Marx, Leon and Elise. I'm not betraying them for Hoshido, even if the latter has ninjas.
If you weren't even going to choose them in the first place, then aren't you not betraying them? :p

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Im probably the only guy here who won't pick Nohr's side.
Let's take an opinion poll to see if you can be proven wrong.

Who would you side with? Hoshido or Nohr.

Current results

Hoshido
JPKurihara
RamOne
CliffJumper
T1T0

Nohr
Arcanir
OboromuramaAlpaca
Space Stranger
SG9000
HunterNinjaReaperPirate
NintendoSpider151

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283

Current results

Hoshido
JPKurihara
RamOne
CliffJumper
T1T0

Nohr
Arcanir
Nohr
Space Stranger

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Current results

Hoshido
JPKurihara
RamOne
CliffJumper
T1T0

Nohr
Arcanir
Put me on Nohr
I gotta have that Leon ass

Also I like the bad side most of the time

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

Current results

Hoshido
JPKurihara
RamOne
CliffJumper
T1T0

Nohr
Arcanir
N O H R B O Y Z M A K E S U M N O I Z E

TJ-Works

Smash Hero

Hate to pop in and out like this, but I just wanna let out some feelings.

I just finished watching Toradora! I don't normally watch anything romantic, and I wasn't expecting much in the end. As it turns out, Toradora! went from something passively entertaining to a pretty damn good slice of life anime. Characters development was brilliant and surprising, making characters I didn't like much at the beginning (namely Ami and Ryuuji's mom), but managed to give some dialogue and background on them that pulled them from redemption in my eyes. They chose great moments to dramatise/exaggerate the animation in the more dramatic moments, or to express a character's emotions more, that balance nicely with the tame moments. I think their best effort was their facial expressions, namely in Taiga, who probably pulls off the most varied and cute faces to match every emotion.

The comedy and drama elements were balanced well too, although I don't remember being truly intrigued by the plot threads until after half-way. The comedy kept me watching, which I will say was brilliant. I watched it in English dub, and they pull all the voices off perfectly, but it was the writing and delivery that made it so entertaining. I don't get to laugh much at anime when I have to read subtitles and get lost in the translation, so listening to 100% English was worthwhile.

I don't know if I can say it's in my top 10 favorites, as I don't watch these type of high-school romcoms often. But for an anime oin its own, I'm glad I watched it. And I may watch it through again in future.

Also, my Taiga x Ryuuji prediction came true. HAHA! But to be honest, they go so well together. I could never imagine either of them paired up with the other characters in the end. :)

I am content.

Also, Taiga fight scenes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom