• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
I found something REALLY interesting searching my name

Those were the daaaayyyeeeessss.

The Geno and Sonic fans were annoying. (pre-reveal)
I thought Sonic in Brawl would be cool, but the supporters and fans drowned out my own support and made me dislike the idea. lol

I still remember casually going to the SSBB Dojo and seeing Sonic there on the page.
Just kinda stared wide-eyed for a few minutes. Seemed unreal, especially since Sonic in Brawl was treated as a joke sometimes (like Smash Bros Mojo putting tons of updates using the word Sonic)

----

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Those were the daaaayyyeeeessss.

The Geno and Sonic fans were annoying. (pre-reveal)
I thought Sonic in Brawl would be cool, but the supporters and fans drowned out my own support and made me dislike the idea. lol

I still remember casually going to the SSBB Dojo and seeing Sonic there on the page.
Just kinda stared wide-eyed for a few minutes.

----
I thought it was awesome

But at the same time, we kind of knew it was coming

It WAS "leaked"

The prophets predicted it

to the very day

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Indeed. Though I haven't used that particular user title yet. (not sure if I even will).

It makes me miss those avatars you used to use non-stop for some time (what were those called again? It's been so long that I forgot...)
Taiko? I miss using them too xp

I need to learn to make my own too

I wanna make a Jafar one but its hard to do with the keffiyeh on his head

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Some dude from YouTube wanted to say hi to all of you. Huh.

He posted this on my FlightShift channel. I don't know him at all.. but okay. I'm not very active these days, so I was kind of late checking this thing.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Why am I never satisfied with my drawings during sketch phase, but when I color them they become alright?
Colours can bring alive a picture.

Meanwhile I got thrashed by a Japanese Yoshi for 3 matches straight. Is he stupidly good against ROB, or I didn't know the match-up well, I wonder.

:231:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Colours can bring alive a picture.

Meanwhile I got thrashed by a Japanese Yoshi for 3 matches straight. Is he stupidly good against ROB, or I didn't know the match-up well, I wonder.

Well if you want I can play with you.
It would be laggy tho. 3DS.

Last edited:

_gold_

Smash Master
Just came back from the theaters. Went to see Mad Max.
I hate to sound cliche, but Mad Max was possibly the greatest movies I've ever seen. It was amazing! Truly innovating for the film industry. It was more than a movie, because it almost felt like a ride! I mean, it got my adrenaline pumping! I don't think I've ever experienced this feeling after a movie, besides Inception. Some of the best effects I've ever seen. I highly recommend it, because it's an adventure!

OK, carry on.

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
My dog nearly gave me a heart attack
I was adding you and it suddendly barked VERY loudly
-10 minutes of life

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I doubt so considering how big the MCU is...

We're talking about Spider-Man, right?
No. Just movies in general. Too many reboots is a short amount of time. Not even counting super heroes, we've had Robocop, Total Recall, Godzilla and Poltergeist. And that's just the last 3 or so years. Not to mention Ghostbusters is coming out soon.

If we are counting super heroes, well yeah, We'd have yet another Spider-Man reboot. Yet another for both Batman and Superman. And even the freaking Fantastic 4 get a reboot.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
@ Yoshi-hara Yoshi-hara
GGs. Thanks for playing. :)

I guess I'm not a good player. Spamming Arm Rotor, not using my aerials, etc I need to practise more.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
SOMEONE MASHED THE KENAN & KEL THEME WITH THE KNUCKLES THEME
I've found everything I've ever needed to find on the interwebs
gg internet
:213:

D

Deleted member

Sometimes I just don't feel like creating an icon and am too lazy for that, but alright @Mao644, your wish just got granted. I'm making it.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
@ Yoshi-hara Yoshi-hara
GGs. Thanks for playing. :)

I guess I'm not a good player. Spamming Arm Rotor, not using my aerials, etc I need to practise more.

No worries. But yes, you should focus on breaking your SideB habit. I used to spam DownB before as well and it cost me many matches.
Also, I know we live far away, but that lag...
It was fun nonethless. Thank you. :) I'll be available for some more matches tomorrow, if you wish to.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I changed my icon slightly

This version has little tentacles from the back

They look awesome in game, they wiggle back and worth

_gold_

Smash Master
Sometimes I just don't feel like creating an icon and am too lazy for that, but alright @Mao644, your wish just got granted. I'm making it.
You really should. I'm on this thread and I'm thinking in the back of my mind "where's Flight?" but I'm just overlooking you.
We need the lovely shade of green back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom