• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

You really should. I'm on this thread and I'm thinking in the back of my mind "where's Flight?" but I'm just overlooking you.
We need the lovely shade of green back.
Of course I wouldn't ditch my Aspyr character in favor of select House icons (lol). I'm just helping Mao with an icon.

Zero Meddler

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ZeroMeddler
3DS FC
1633-4671-0386
Hello there! :yoshimelee:
Any problems? Feeling down?
=/ Well, just got my plumber behind handed to 17 times over on FG, so feeling very salty at the moment... so I came here to put a little pepper into my mood. This thread puts me in a good mood. =) How's about you?

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
View attachment 52846
(Inb4 nobody gets the reference)

Some start to the summer that was, but I came through just fine. I'm probably going to be confined at my house for a few more days just to be safe, but the scary part's finally over.

First off, I want to thank @ (Buddha) (Buddha) for the get well card he made.

Then there's @ Capybara Gaming Capybara Gaming id like to thank for extra inspiration to tough it all out.

Lastly, I'd like to thank my girlfriend for covering for my account in my absence.

So out of curiosity, what all did I miss? I've already been informed about E3, but was there anything else?
1. Can we see some pictures of the card?
2. No problem, buddy.
3. Your girlfriend is a sweetheart, so you treat her right. And keep her coming! I'd love to talk more with her.

_gold_

Smash Master
=/ Well, just got my plumber behind handed to 17 times over on FG, so feeling very salty at the moment... so I came here to put a little pepper into my mood. This thread puts me in a good mood. =) How's about you?
I feel you bro.
Kick back and relax.

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I'm doing great, thank you for asking. :yoshi2:
Waiting for my parents to get home with food.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
HOLYYYYYY ****
I JUST BAIR SPIKED -> FAIR METEOR SMASHED A BOWSER CPU
That's going into the replays. No doubt. No doubt.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I actually had a ROB ditto on For Glory. How rare is that?

The match even went into Sudden Death. I luckily won.

:231:

Last edited:

Soul.

omg why is this personality test so stupid. Game [EoT] please, give me Brave answers so that I can see a thousand posts of people telling me to realize the same thing

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Also, tried google the username (you will find way mroe stuff in web than images) and basically, both of my avatar and also some tumblr image including my ballot and pretty much most of the rest are in SB that I either posted or I quoted.

I also found this and found it funny despite not caring much :

:)

_gold_

Smash Master
Also, tried google the username (you will find way mroe stuff in web than images) and basically, both of my avatar and also some tumblr image including my ballot and pretty much most of the rest are in SB that I either posted or I quoted.

Only voice chatting is available in between games. Friends only.
Insta buy!

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Do you guys like it? It is called "Tsuisuto" whitch is how twist is said in Japanese.
image.jpg

D

Deleted member

*attempts to lock-on both Voice Chat: The Game and an early release of Splatoon*

Didn't work!

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul.

Haha, finally got a Pikachu on this game. I don't even know which Pokémon works best as a partner though.
Any suggestions?

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Which game?
Explorers of Time, judging by the acronym last page.

And yeah, the personality test sucks. Even with a game guide showing you which answers to which questions lead to which Pokemon, the question might not even appear in the list in the first place, so it can be impossible to get a certain Pokemon.

Last edited:

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346

---

So, yeah, Pokemon SUPER Mystery Dungeon. First, Wii U, then New 3DS, now this. Step up your name game Nintendo. Step it up. :4sonic:

---

Also, Monster Hunter is so fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom