• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Oh hey a storm is hitting me, I guess thats a sign for me to go to sleep
I was joking about Aldelaro. :ohwell:
Youtube has too many stupid Bakas (Stupid stupids) that argue. It is pretty dumb. I hate it when I watch Conker video only to see people saying stuff about Live and Reloaded vs Bad Fur Day.
I know you were joking dude, I didnt take it seriously

Just hope he understands I was just joking :ohwell:

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
WAIT? THERE ARE PIKACH
U PILLOW PETS!?

OMG...THERE IS MORE THAN PIKACHU!!!

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Either a Neckbeard a twelve year old. Or Aldelaro.
Should i play Paper Mario? Seems really weird.
Even though aldelaro knows how I feel, would he resort to call me a piece of ****?

Well I dont know, youtube changes peeps

and you could play it if you want, if it looks weird to you then it will probably be weird for you to play but I guess give it a shot

I lost all hope for humanity a long time ago, all that's left is pity and Im even losing that too
....I honestly didn;t liked that joke and basically, what obo said, there's people who have great reasons to prefer each games of the series (SS is rare though, but the fact there's reasons to like it means you could like it anyway). Seriously, when people says TTYD is perfect, no, it is NEAR, but it's not. I could find flaws with TTYD, I could find flaws with pm64 spm and SS (but that one the list is long :) ).

So, to claim that one game is perfect AND insult you for pointing out what I would say a logicall truth.....that's really bad indeed.

Now my question is why you read and chat in these comments in the first place?

Cause I really feel it's not really good for you....I would loose a lot of brain cells if I read this honestly....

EDIT: sonic, get pm64 because it's cheap and youll see. It;s not weird, it jsut has a very unique style, honestly, you have to try to see it :)

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
So, to claim that one game is perfect AND insult you for pointing out what I would say a logicall truth.....that's really bad indeed.
They are just babies that cant handle th truth, they just need a good smack down from an adult

Now my question is why you read and chat in these comments in the first place?

Cause I really feel it's not really good for you....I would loose a lot of brain cells if I read this honestly....
once you go 20 years of seeing human stupidity, you will get use to it

Have fun growing up

Once you hit my age with college and ****, you would want it all to just end asap

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
There's some new Peter Pan movie it seems. I didn't know that one was coming out. Not really sure if giving him an origin is the best course of action. I think in the books it was left fairly mysterious on how he went into Neverland. Though I might be mistaken if that's the case.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
They are just babies that cant handle th truth, they just need a good smack down from an adult

once you go 20 years of seeing human stupidity, you will get use to it
...look I try to actually NOT read these because for my brain especially, it hurts....a lot and really, that's the best way to make me mad more than anything.

Though, next time, please try to not include me in these types of jokes. Don;t get me wrong I got the purpose, but i felt I wasn't fitting in it in a bad way....

Cause if I was truly a fanboy, I would actually deny any flaws of TTYD, I would focus more on the flaw of spm (which is seriously not me far from it even) and I guess I'll still hate SS, but it could become to a point when I would be against anyone liking it....no, I get why you can like it, I just found it hard to reach it, that's all.

Like, trust me, this isn't the type of humor I take lightly so, just try to not do it the next time ok?

:)

EDIT: I may be 17, but I am aware of how human can be stupid. I probably still have a lot to learn honestly but why spending times to even experience it when I have other more meaningful stuff to do in life?

Actually college studies is one of them, I better work out my brain in logical thinking by programming than getting confused by non sense.

So, I still wouldn't get it honestly.....

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I really started to feel that my brain started to degrade when I reached 20 lol

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
EDIT: I may be 17, but I am aware of how human can be stupid. I probably still have a lot to learn honestly but why spending times to even experience it when I have other more meaningful stuff to do in life?

Actually college studies is one of them, I better work out my brain in logical thinking by programming than getting confused by non sense.

So, I still wouldn't get it honestly.....
If you have fun in college, I congratulate you but for me it was total hell

and I still cant apply to graduate yet :urg:

Well I'm off to bed now. Its getting late

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The Winstons' Amen Brother has to have the most sampled piece of music in the whole world. Seriously, these drums have been in like whole soundtracks. I think even Bomberman had used the sample.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hello everyone! So after a night of salty and after sleeping. All of my salt is now gone! Also i change my avatar of Alice for a avatar of MLG Sprintrap, because i know everybody on this thread hate FNAF for some reason and i want so to collected a maximum of salt from the hater. Why i do this, because why not? PTDR XDddddddd (seriously tough, don't think that every FNAF fan are like Sonic fanboy please.)
edit: Yeah a change my avatar again but who cares?!

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
If you have fun in college, I congratulate you but for me it was total hell

and I still cant apply to graduate yet :urg:

Well I'm off to bed now. Its getting late
College for me was fun because I actually had a social life. Certain classes were hard though. I did terribly in econ and accounting classes...I only did well in classes I took for fun. :drohmy:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Did you take any classes for glory? :troll:
I did. Sadly, I did terribly in them. I got two stocked a lot, and for whatever reason I couldn't get past all those midterms spamming trick questions. Also, the time limit during exams didn't help as it took a while to get each question leading me to Self Destruct a lot. :troll:

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
I did. Sadly, I did terribly in them. I got two stocked a lot, and for whatever reason I couldn't get past all those midterms spamming trick questions. Also, the time limit during exams didn't help as it took a while to get each question leading me to Self Destruct a lot. :troll:
How bad was the lag? :p

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
How bad was the lag? :p
Sometimes the lag was terrible and sometimes I felt there was no lag. If it was a particularly hard class, the lag was terrible, and it would take so long for me to get anything done in one question. Once in a while, the lag got better and I could get through a question quickly. Lag was worst in my accounting class. I had to button mash to get anything done, and I ended up with a no pass.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Sometimes the lag was terrible and sometimes I felt there was no lag. If it was a particularly hard class, the lag was terrible, and it would take so long for me to get anything done in one question. Once in a while, the lag got better and I could get through a question quickly. Lag was worst in my accounting class. I had to button mash to get anything done, and I ended up with a no pass.
Did you try projectile spamming? That always works for me.

D

Deleted member

That must've been an edgy experience!

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Yes, it was an edgy experience. 2edgy4me. There was so much salt, and I couldn't get into the majors my parents wanted me to get into. Once I picked a major in For Fun, I started doing relatively well. While there were still a few hard classes, I managed to do well enough to graduate. I also had one quarter where I 2 stocked all the classes (basically straight A's including A-).

D

Deleted member

Yes, it was an edgy experience. 2edgy4me. There was so much salt, and I couldn't get into the majors my parents wanted me to get into. Once I picked a major in For Fun, I started doing relatively well. While there were still a few hard classes, I managed to do well enough to graduate. I also had one quarter where I 2 stocked all the classes (basically straight A's including A-).

Long live the edge. :troll:

But real talk, it's good to see you did well in college (by playing For Fun).

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Did Shadow was a hard character to unlock? I tried to unlock him but he's was 2edgy4 me at the time. Now i have swag for couter his Match-up.:troll:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962

Long live the edge. :troll:

But real talk, it's good to see you did well in college (by playing For Fun).
I graduated with a 3.05 GPA...and 2 years later I'm working part-time retail because no one in the field I studied wants to hire me...or in any field for that matter. ;_;

College is now the time I like to reminisce for having a social life and having the opportunity to watch lots of foreign films.

Edit:
Did Shadow was a hard character to unlock? I tried to unlock him but he's was 2edgy4 me at the time. Now i have swag for couter his Match-up.:troll:
Nah, Shadow was not an unlockable character in college.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Edit:
Nah, Shadow was not an unlockable character in college.
Oh man! Shadow is so edgy that his even not in the game of base because his doesn't want his edgyness to be touch by swag.:troll:

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Who's the better monkey? Diddy
or Andross?
Who should rule the monkeys, and get trashed by Star Fox?
hint: think outside the message box.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Are alpacas becoming popular? Besides @ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo posting a bunch of alpaca art earlier, I've been seeing Japanese people tweet pics with stuffed alpacas. There was even a time I went to a ramen event, and there was a booth full of stuffed alpacas!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just bought 13 purple spice from one of my colonies for $0

and I have the option to sell it back to them for $1000 each

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So i looked all the old pages for see what have we done and i think that some funeral need to be done. "insert random sad music here"

...I want to say that i really unfortunate what this thread has been passed. (I mean it's true that too much dank memes kill the dank) But i will alwyas remember this fun moment with you guys and that i'm still here for say this. In this last word:

RIP Meme Thread, 2015-2015, too much dank memes and salad.......

:disco:

....Yeah you know what? Let the past in the past. Also, Diddy is the best of course, he can HOO-HAA Andross easy like a scrub.:ness:

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I've honestly never played a Starfox game in my life, besides a bit of Starfox 64. But the Starfox characters are so fun to play in Smash, especially Wolf, that I really like the franchise already :4fox:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
What the? Well I'll give Mobot Studios points for originality in promoting their game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom