• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Do you write extensively about the great music in SMW 2: :4yoshi:'s Island, say that :4yoshi:'s Island DS was okay, and find :4yoshi:'s New Island to be terrible?
No, but I might start to do it if this is what it takes!
Shuffle aside, Aldy, there place for 2 on that throne!
Also I got into Monty Python yesterday, and when I check my tv shows one of them is talking about Monty Python.
It was recorded yesterday.
That's kinda scary. :4yoshi:

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Do you write extensively about the great music in SMW 2: :4yoshi:'s Island, say that :4yoshi:'s Island DS was okay, and find :4yoshi:'s New Island to be terrible?
I don't normal hate games, but when I do, Yoshi's New Islands repeated music and kazoos

Like Jesus, the title music makes me sad right as I start the game
This is what I REALLY should been

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
As said by some guy on YT... :laugh:
"(...)And the babies were delivered to the wrong house?? **** off. That's like making a sequel to Citzen Kane where Kane came back to life and told everyone that Rosebud wasn't his sled."
:4yoshi:

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
As I was goin' over the Cork and Kerry mountains
I saw Captain Farrell and his money he was countin'
I first produced my pistol and then produced my rapier
I said stand and deliver or the devil he may take ya

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Mom: "You should shave that big beard you have"
Me: "But I look cool like James Harden :troll: "
Mom: "I'll give you "$200 MXN"
Me: *grabs razor and shaving cream*

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
There's a México store that has many imported from Japan amiibos, including
The Entire Wave 4 + :4lucario: :4falcon: :4littlemac::4myfriends: :4wiifit:and :4villager:

The prices are reasonably high with :4lucina: costing $38.40 USD and :rosalina: at $49.60 USD
I was thinking on buy from them but the prices of the rest of the stuff look "unstable"
Meanwhile here in Central America:

Me: *Goes to biggest mall in the country in hope of finding any figure, finds none, cries*

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Meanwhile in the stores of my city there's only: :4mario::4luigi::4peach::4bowser: and like tons of :4yoshi:

R0Y

Smash Master
O.oO.oO.oO.oO.oO.oO.oO.oO.oO.oO.o
O.oO.oO.oO.oO.oO.oO.oO.oO.oO.oO.oO.oO.oO.oO.oO.oO.o

Last edited:

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
I haven't played Pikachu in Smash 4 for a while now. I've been messing around with other characters *cough* R.O.B. *cough*
The list of characters I've been using aside from my "top 5" (Pikachu, Toon Link, Rosalina & Luma, Sonic, Dark Pit) has gotten extensive and at this point several characters have gotten a very promising playstyle for me and are comfortably possible at breaking into my top 5. I've been using Jigglypuff, Donkey Kong, Sheik, Pac-Man, Mewtwo, all to moderate success whereas I've also been using and enjoying Meta Knight, R.O.B., Falco, Captain Falcon and a couple of others and not doing terribly with them either.

Honestly my Jigglypuff, Pac-Man, and Sheik all might be capable of taking out Sonic or Dark Pit in my top 5, but I dunno. I haven't shown too much improvement with Sonic lately but Dark Pit I go back to on occasion and find I'm still decent with him.

R.O.B., is really nice but I've found several key moves I like of his have bad startup lag causing me to get hit before I execute the attack. Reading isn't my best skill in Smash so I kinda need characters with less laggy moves, hence why I've improved a lot more as say, Jigglypuff whose moves don't have a lot of startup.

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
I'm kind of sad about Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem now. I hate J-pop

R0Y

Smash Master
It a thing called Change

I like it, didnt look like what thought it would but I like it.

But I'm a " Weeb" According to you all so what do I know
Change I can't believe in though. I'm still excited for the game but I hope the idol part isn't as huge as it seems to be, or there's a good combat system.

Nobody called you a weeb, hell we're all weebs here :p I don't like freckles or moles though :p

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
I checked my character records on Wii U today. I haven't used :4olimar: and :4myfriends: at all.
I've used everyone at least once. However, a couple of characters have been falling by the wayside, like Dr. Mario, Olimar, and Mii Fighters (especially Brawler, who has by far the least kills of any character in my copy of the game, with only 15).

Top 5 spots are Bowser with like 800 (my roommate's main, but he kinda cheated and did a quick match with high damage settings and low level CPUs and got like 300 kills that way :I), Pikachu (my main and all of my kills save for like 50 were from playing with friends (has 770)), then there's Toon Link with 550, and Sonic and Mega Man are tied in 5th with 345.

Last edited:

Dr. Sandwich

Smash Rookie
I think I saw villagers in my local walmart... But then I came back the other day, they were all gone.

So much regrets...

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
It sucks being an adult with responsibilities. It was either that or gas. Should have pushed the car.
I know how much it sucks though. Having your favorite being taken away from your loving hands. By that I mean :4metaknight: Amiibo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom