• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
So, I remembered seeing this picture a while ago:
qNU0Y1Y.jpg

I wasn't sure which side I fit in with, so I made this to represent me:
Teletubbies.png

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Was it something like this?
Yes you can actually order this on Amazon.
I was wondering why the hell I was laughing at this until I realized
It was because of the incongruence of the idea of actually having this on my DS
It's like the video game version of "Rejected" or something

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Somebody needs to make a Splatoon mod replacing Cap'n Cuttlefish with Cave Johnson.

"The lab boys say that contact with enemy gel may cause aggravation, inefficiency, and asbestos poisoning. That is not part of the test."

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I see the title talking about @Rocket Raccoon. I'm down for being a part of his fan club. He's the one who brought me to the social threads in the first place...and why I've been spending too much time on them since last year. :mad088:

I've been having terrible luck with getting Glaceon on Pokemon Shuffle.

There are a couple of anime songs stuck in my head right now. At the moment I've been listening to Assassination Classroom's second opening.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The fact that this exists both makes me happy and confused.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
There are a couple of anime songs stuck in my head right now. At the moment I've been listening to Assassination Classroom's second opening.
The best

My rabbit licks my cheek every night. I'm glad she loves me enough to get that close and personal with me and oh man it tickles but in a good way

Last edited:

T1T0

Smash Journeyman
NNID
12321a
OMG!!!!

I never expected someone would use it out of Paper Mario related stuff beside me.

I feel proud now

Seriously, is there any images of Paper Mario when he does NOT look cute?

:)
Your enthusiasm actually inspired me to start TTYD, it's pretty fun actually but on a list of games I'm playing sooo, not sure when or if I'll beat it

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Your enthusiasm actually inspired me to start TTYD, it's pretty fun actually but on a list of games I'm playing sooo, not sure when or if I'll beat it
Ok honestly.

You will regret it if you actually don't beat it so, really try to go for it and if you're on a schedule, don't do 100%. This game features post game anyway so you don't have to unlike pm64.

Also, you will LOVE ch3.....at least get to this point because you mgiht just want to beat it after you've done ch3 :)

T1T0

Smash Journeyman
NNID
12321a
What other games do you have on your list? speaking of beating games..... I need to restart Wind Waker because I forgot what I'm supposed to do at a certain point
At this very moment Chrono Trigger, replaying Twilight Princess, Majora's Mask and as for plan to start....we'll stay out of that for now

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Alright can I say a story?

Youtube I swear, So I go onto a paper mario video to have a plesent convo only to see people yelling about how one game is the best.
I go to say " -game- isnt gods child you know. it has its flaw, it isnt the #1 best game ever"

I was just trying to be nice to which he responded

"its the best paper mario game ever and u aren't gods child either u r just a retarted pice of ****"

The fact he singles that game as THE best paper Mario game ever the proceeds to call me a piece of **** in the thing he calls "grammar" worries me about these games fans

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Alright can I say a story?

Youtube I swear, So I go onto a paper mario video to have a plesent convo only to see people yelling about how one game is the best.
I go to say " -game- isnt gods child you know. it has its flaw, it isnt the #1 best game ever"

I was just trying to be nice to which he responded

"its the best paper mario game ever and u aren't gods child either u r just a retarted pice of ****"
Either a Neckbeard a twelve year old. Or Aldelaro.
Should i play Paper Mario? Seems really weird.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Sure Youtube is a place to have a civilized talk

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
I only read YouTube comments when I want to diminish my hope for humanity.
I can be a little too optimistic sometimes.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Either a Neckbeard a twelve year old. Or Aldelaro.
Should i play Paper Mario? Seems really weird.
Even though aldelaro knows how I feel, would he resort to call me a piece of ****?

Well I dont know, youtube changes peeps

Edit: *joke* Shouldn't have to put this here though

and you could play it if you want, if it looks weird to you then it will probably be weird for you to play but I guess give it a shot
I only read YouTube comments when I want to diminish my hope for humanity.
I lost all hope for humanity a long time ago, all that's left is pity and Im even losing that too

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Even though aldelaro knows how I feel, would he resort to call me a piece of ****?

Well I dont know, youtube changes peeps

and you could play it if you want, if it looks weird to you then it will probably be weird for you to play but I guess give it a shot
I was joking about Aldelaro. :ohwell:
Youtube has too many stupid Bakas (Stupid stupids) that argue. It is pretty dumb. I hate it when I watch Conker video only to see people saying stuff about Live and Reloaded vs Bad Fur Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom