• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
It's funny because memes made this thread more interresting than it is in a way. Do you see our discussions sometimes ? It's either about how Fnaf or Anime is bad, or just boring stuff like "Oh yeah I did this on this game, it was nice.". So there's a reason for "lol randomXD" images to appear.

And hey, if you wanted constructive discussions in this thread then...

...You should have killed the memes right at their birth here instead of stopping them too late.

Anyway, congratulations ! You just made people who just wanted a good laugh while looking at memes and never wanted any likes go away. Now you have your boring little thread for yourself.
But not for a long time unfortunaly.

Now I must go. Guess this place is going in full circle again.
:mariomelee:Bye-Bye !
They didn't make it more interesting. They made it an embarrassment. People need to realize that you're NOT forced to post here. Posting for the hell it shouldn't happen. You can have discussion without resorting to talking through images and like-farming. Simple as that. If you can't, you shouldn't be posting.

There are other websites where you can laugh at memes whenever you wish. This isn't knowyourmeme. This isn't funnyjunk. Not reddit. Not 4chan. Smashboards. And we have our own set of standards to uphold. This thread doesn't get a free pass.

You know what's boring? Skipping through pages of meme drivel in this thread when I want to see actual discussion, and infracting people who know better. Leave if you wish, but actually posting seriously shouldn't be that big of a deal no matter how you slice it.

Strofirko

Smash Master
Hey folks I will be posting the following video that I found on my subbox,with the SOLELY intention to make people laugh

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I would actually talk about Pandora Hearts but i don't know if anyone would be interest.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Warning Received

That bowl is pretty nice. Anyone else agree?
I agree. But I prefer this bowl :

As you can see, this old man's bowl is better shaped than the one you showed. The color is prettier, giving more meaning to it. The Old Man has more expressions of satisfaction, but then is more surprised that salad responded to his demands. Yes, the old man asked the salad to "surprise him". That's why this bowl is better.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Warning Received
Thats a really nice bowl indeed! Pretty big too, excellent choice for a salad.
Yeah, it could even withstand the explosion of the salad! Pretty sturdy bowl then if I do say so myself. But then again, the explosion seemed to be mostly vertical so it probably didn't have anything to do with the bowl.

I wonder what is the recipe he used for this salad? Anyone here knows?
It looks tasty, aside from the explosiveness.
Yeah, I'm curious to know as well.
That isn't the only exploding salad though, Snoop Dogg made one once.

^I know for sure marijuana was one of the ingredients for that.
Woh you playing with fire at this point....

.....Or else more salad right?:troll:
We're discussing exploding salads without resorting to spam. It's technically allowed so I have no idea what you're talking about...

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Stop with the bowls. You know what you're doing.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
So we discovered loopholes after not even 4 minutes passed.
I love this place.
@ Opossum Opossum we actually have standards?? Whoa.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Hey folks I will be posting the following video that I found on my subbox,with the SOLELY intention to make people laugh
That game looks colorful
I would actually talk about Pandora Hearts but i don't know if anyone would be interest.
I would but not many people here like anime in general anyway

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Why don't we talk about E3 some more? Nothing ever wrong with that.
I think we already did...
I already asked everyone which E3 conferences they'll watch(mine is MS and Nintendo btw), so what else is there to discuss about E3? :/

I guess what games you're hoping/expecting/excited for. For MS I'm interested primarily for Rare's new game. Nintendo, well, everything though also the NWC, potential Royu character DLC(Smash DLC in general really), and I'm holding out hope for a Startropics Wii U reveal. Also Zelda, which I think will be shown despite what Ninty says.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Except that's not the case. It's blatant "**** the police" like-farming, plain and simple.

I'll be watching Nintendo, Sony, and Ubisoft. You?
Only Nintendo. #Nintendo4life said Count Bleck.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I'll be watching Nintendo, Sony, and Ubisoft. You?
I'm probably going to just watch Nintendo's Digital Event and the Treehouse while keeping up with what everyone else is doing through IGN.
Though that's only because I don't know a reliable way to watch the other conferences/presentations.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
It's funny because @ Opossum Opossum accuse us for "like farming" while we never asked for the likes to begin with.

This is a man who tries to implant rules too quick instead of putting them gradualy.

Anyway, I'm only watching Nintendo for E3 because they are the only ones interresting, not the others.

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
New Five Spooks at Scary's teaser image out.
Also @ Luggy Luggy , I found a FNAF fangame that doesn't have any paranormal stuff.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The warning recevied... it's almost painful to watch that a person "devoured" by the Abyss or see a world destroy by the Void in SPM...when you think about it also, the two are really similar nah? Demand Count Bleck.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
Why don't we talk about E3 some more? Nothing ever wrong with that.
Probably just Nintendo, though if I'm not busy, Sony's.

I'm probably going to just watch Nintendo's Digital Event and the Treehouse while keeping up with what everyone else is doing through IGN.
Though that's only because I don't know a reliable way to watch the other conferences/presentations.
Usually IGN will have some channels up. They're decent enough to not have bad connections.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'd imagine they may have twitch streams. I'll check on that sometime closer to E3.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
It's funnt because @ Opossum Opossum accuse us for "like farming" while we never asked for the likes to begin with.

This is a man who tries to implant rules too quick instead of putting them gradualy.
Gradually implementing rules never really works. Making it abrupt at least makes sure that people never forget it.

:231:

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Guys, stop with the bowls. Not only are you asking for trouble, it's repetitive to an extreme level.
We stopped it 9 minutes ago.
:079:
Gradually implementing rules never really works. Making it abrupt at least makes sure that people never forget it, and weeds out RRs in the process.

RRs?

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Only Nintendo. #Nintendo4life said Count Bleck.
ok, you really need the text rip :)

But pretty much this, I only care about Nintendo cause long story short, I feel they are the only one and indies who promotes innovations heavilly enough for me to care.

The problem with ms and sony is most of the time, I know that it's just going to be the same loop over and over again....yeah, i have not so good opinion about both of these companies because of how they don't really focus on innovations. don't get me wrong, all 3 wants to get money at the end, but at least nintendo makes me want to actually please them, not sony and especially not ms....I grew to hate them honestly.....I'm more neutral on sony though.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
The warning recevied... it's almost painful to watch that a person "devoured" by the Abyss or see a world destroy by the Void in SPM...when you think about it also, the two are really similar nah? Demand Count Bleck.
Are you sure you don't want the text rip?

Cause tbh with you, you would jsut open the file, ctrl + f on it and type soemthing you want it related/words you know someone said.

cause he does says lots of stuff.....especially in the transitions.....

i ask this because I think you're someone that would particularily like to have count bleck text ripped :)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Guess i would post a music for calming the ambiance....

Video are still clear right? Demand Count Bleck.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Gradually implementing rules never really works. Making it abrupt at least makes sure that people never forget it, and weeds out RRs in the process.

Speaking of rules here, what does your little elephant friend gives to your sentences ? I mean, if we should follow the rules here, this elephant should be gone. He's not relevant, gives nothing to your words and could be accused of only be here for "like farming" ?
Just a thought. :mariomelee:

Strofirko

Smash Master
I would watch all of them,but sony E3 last year deeply depressed me,and some of them matches with my classes,also if your are curious here this chart:

My bigger interest is in nintendo and PC.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Speaking of rules here, what does your little elephant friend gives to your sentences ? I mean, if we should follow the rules here, this elephant should be gone. He's not relevant, gives nothing to your words and could be accused of only be here for "like farming" ?
Just a thought. :mariomelee:
Who even likes Fal's posts for the Phanpy anyways? :p
You're right on the other points though.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I don't about this... What happened there? :p

Added paid mods for Skyrim out of the blue.
It's gone now. People hated it.
You should know, it made lots of sounds on the internet.

This image is relevant to the conversation, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom