• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
That doesn't sound like adhd..? If your moving your foot its because you HAVE to move or you go nuts. If I'm sitting at my computer I would suddenly hop in my seat pff. I go nuts if I dont move but thats just me

Wow its ****ing BORING in here
*goes to find some good gifs*
Would you like a beer?

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
That doesn't sound like adhd..? If your moving your foot its because you HAVE to move or you go nuts. If I'm sitting at my computer I would suddenly hop in my seat pff. I go nuts if I dont move but thats just me

*goes to find some good gifs*
Is this good?

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

....nah, it has to do with concentration, let me elaborate.

ADHD is I'm in idle state, by default hyperactive. It means my concentration is higher than msot people. The problem is let's say I;m jsut waiting.....I'm not using all the concentration I have which causes my brain to try to use it. This lead to a very known habits of mine to be VERY tempted to balance from left to right if I'm not sit down and have a particular love for waiting while using a balancing chair. If it's in a class on a chair I can;t balance, I quite need to do soemthing to regulate the concentration. I noticed I was frequently playing with my fingers or my shirts sleeves.

What I simply got is that anything that make me moves is doing the job so I just control it manually by doing it on moving my foot up and does very fast and repetitive. what it does is it release so much concentration that I can use the rest without disturbing anyone :)

Now, this is the bad part, but there's an awesome part. If I'm actually in a situation where I need a lot concentration (like programming), I can give everything i can including the concentration I have that is higher than usual. meaning I CAN GIVE MORE ENERGY than normal on an intensive tasks making me more efficient and the possibility iof completing the task faster.

IT DOESN'T MEAN I HAVE BETTER CHANCE TO DO IT! it means I can be more efficient.

There's also how much it improved a lot of stuff like memory. by being constantly in hyperactivity, I retain more info than usual. What it does if I want to remember something, I have more [paths to access the info meaning I have more consistent and solid memory. this greatly improves the long term memory. Again, it still depends if I cared to remember something...which is honestly kinda random at times.

I do have medication, but it doesn't wipe it out completely. I actually lived when It was an overdose.....it's not enjoyabe, I wasn't even able to feel stuff....it was fixed after the dosage got lowered, but I wish no one face this situation because it made my whole summer bland.....

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
What's with everyone complaining about being bored? Find something to do then. >.> I'm here playing Xenoverse enjoying myself.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
This thread is so boring it slowed down.
You say the thread is slow, but the time between each post is only a few minutes.
It's not that slow right now.
What's with everyone complaining about being bored? Find something to do then. >.> I'm here playing Xenoverse enjoying myself.
I'm playing Pokemon White 2.
Foul Play is the best for Clay's Gym.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Playing MArio Kart 8

I would like something to do here too but its slow and no one is talking

whats wrong with wishing one place is more active?

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I ate an entire grilled chicken...

Today was a gud dave :denzel:

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
I was playing Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem, but I decided to take a break. My units keep dying in this one chapter because I don't think far enough ahead.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I wasn't thinking a short, iPad Steven Universe RPG game would become one of my favorites....

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Eating is hard for me because I have a big canker sore because I brushed my teeth too hard lol, but still I managed to eat that chicken with some jalapeños

#MexicanThugLife

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
I was playing Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem, but I decided to take a break. My units keep dying in this one chapter because I don't think far enough ahead.
I had a problem with that in FF Tactics: War of the Lions when I got to the later fights in the game.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I will never forgive Adam for stealing the final level.

I like to think that when he was shooting up Sector Zero, he accidentally froze a Metroid and his last word was "FFFUUUUU--" *BOOM*
Why are you always 7 or 8 pages behind? :p

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hello guys! Just a little message from me before i go in 55 minutes at school! Also i see some TTG discussion, let's be clear : this show suck and it is one of rare thing i really hate in this world. Just for you give a picture how much i hate this show...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Hello guys! Just a little message from me before i go in 55 minutes at school! Also i see some TTG discussion, let's be clear : this show suck and it is one of rare thing i really hate in this world. Just for you give a picture how much i hate this show...
you and everyone else int his thread sees to like it, despite people that might actually like the show
Anything new?
nope

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
you and everyone else int his thread sees to like it, despite people that might actually like the show

nope
If there person that like this show. I hope it's just as a nanar or else they don't know how the original was so good. #NoOpinionOnlyMe:ace:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
If there person that like this show. I hope it's just as a nanar or else they don't know how the original was so good. #NoOpinionOnlyMe:ace:
Thats like people yelling at me for like SS because I don't know what the original is like

I can like TTG and still like the original as well

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom