• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Guys, I just realized something really disheartening... :urg:
If the world becomes extremely worse due to climate change, the deniers can just say that it's God's way of punishing us for going against his will (meaning the liberalization of society, such as the legalization of gay marriage in many of my country's states).

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Guys, I just realized something really disheartening... :urg:
If the world becomes extremely worse due to climate change, the deniers can just say that it's God's way of punishing us for going against his will (meaning the liberalization of society, such as the legalization of gay marriage in many of my country's states).
As if god isn't already punishing us? but mostly I think he would be punishing North Korea for being dickweeds

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
As if god isn't already punishing us? but mostly I think he would be punishing North Korea for being ****weeds
Well that depends on whether you believe in a god or not and what your definition of punishment is.
I don't see why the people of North Korea should be punished. Maybe its government. But not the ordinary people. I actually feel kinda bad for them.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Well that depends on whether you believe in a god or not and what your definition of punishment is.
I don't see why the people of North Korea should be punished. Maybe its government. But not the ordinary people. I actually feel kinda bad for them.
Why should I feel bad for a country that deliberately tries to start **** with everyone??

Soul.

why are we talking about "wills" and stuff
can't we talk about something more positive

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
You can't deny that everyone likes Jojo. And Pokemon making 4 references of it in a row shows it good.

This is the best thing I have ever seen all week
That's because Jojo memes are the best in the world !

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It's votey time up in the Great White North. I did my part and voted for the old white male I thought would be least crotchety and less likely to **** up everything.

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
So I was thinking of ideas for my birthday present, and I could only think of a Wii U. You're not gonna believe this, but guess what I got for an early present.:4pacman:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
This is the only JoJo thing I know
How could you forget " SONO CHI NO SADAME! JOOJOO!"
So I was thinking of ideas for my birthday present, and I could only think of a Wii U. You're not gonna believe this, but guess what I got for an early present.:4pacman:
Congratz, gets what I got for my birthday before? a day 1 Wii and later next year a day 1 3DS.

My parents spoil me too much

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Hey guys, did I miss so-
I don't like Jojo
10378951_428145937339903_20128261114409593_n.jpg

This isn't ending well.
Of course. Since Rosalina travels across all of space, her dress must've been made by the chozo, who made it a Varia dress to protect her from extremely high temperatures.
New headcanon accepted.

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
I was talking to some of my friends and they legitimately support characters like Goku and Steve from Minecraft getting into Smash. Because of them, I am no longer supporting Spyro the Dragon for Smash 4. Instead:
Cat in the Hat.png

:troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom