• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

T1T0

Smash Journeyman
NNID
12321a
It just hit me, the credits for Yooka Laylee are going to be looooong, better have a good GK Rap

LZCXR

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LZCXRR
**** man right now I'm pretty much bedridden since I hurt my feet real bad and even trying to gget up and standing up hurts a lot

And all of this because I tried to nurse a kitten...
The worse part is that I have important homework to do and that I'm not in my house
And that it is in a second floor

Last edited:

Soul.

If by social life you mean wasting your time on Facebook/Twitter and watching all the new stuff on YouTube in full screen mode then "lol"

D

Deleted member

If by social life you mean wasting your time on Facebook/Twitter and watching all the new stuff on YouTube in full screen mode then "lol"
I don't know what's wrong with fullscreen mode.

D

Deleted member

Most users I know of are afraid of revealing their names. Funny. Not that there's anything wrong with that!
I've been the same way but I changed my mind last year.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Most users I know of are afraid of revealing their names. Funny. Not that there's anything wrong with that!
I've been the same way but I changed my mind last year.
So...what is your name? :p
More than revealing names though, what more people are afraid of is revealing their faces.

D

Deleted member

So...what is your name? :p
More than revealing names though, what more people are afraid of is revealing their faces.
Oh boy, that is easy, but I'll reveal it in the next episode post of Flight Ball Z.
Yeah. That's something I wouldn't do (revealing faces).. but a name? Pfft, that's nothing compared to it!

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
So I've seen Avengers 2.
It's good but not as good as the first. I take that back, both movies are great however I like the first one more.
QuickSilver... You wasn't quick enough to save your own life.:c

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Oh boy, that is easy, but I'll reveal it in the next episode post of Flight Ball Z.
Yeah. That's something I wouldn't do (revealing faces).. but a name? Pfft, that's nothing compared to it!
I wouldn't do it because it would just be unnecessary or weird to me for anonymous people on the internet to know all of that. I don't expect or fear anyone to find out my address and do anything serious or any of that, but it's just that anonymous internet people aren't an exact replacement of "real friends", it's a separate identity and so it's better to keep it consistently as such.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Well, now that your secret's out, I really want to know why you're on Earth. Did you come in peace to get a new job? Are you planning to enslave/exterminate the human race? Or are you simply studying the secrets of ponies? :troll:
I think he was ordered to research salt, but he misinterpreted it and thought Sir Alien was talking about the Smash salt.

D

Deleted member

I wouldn't do it because it would just be unnecessary or weird to me for anonymous people on the internet to know all of that. I don't expect anyone to find out my address and do anything serious or anything, just that anonymous internet people aren't an exact replacement of "real friends", it's a separate identity and it's better to keep it consistently as such.
I see. At some point we'll end up doing it anyway.

Real name time:

It is...
Flight :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I see. At some point we'll end up doing it anyway.

Real name time:

It is...
Flight :troll:
Hi there Kevin.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Well, now that your secret's out, I really want to know why you're on Earth. Did you come in peace to get a new job? Are you planning to enslave/exterminate the human race? Or are you simply studying the secrets of ponies? :troll:
To watch potential conversions to the ponies side unfold :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom