• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Naruto is disgusting and I'm glad it's over.
...it's over right?

WHEN THERE'S MONEY ON THE LINE, YOU'RE SURE THE TRAIN WON'T STOP, EVEN IF THE PASSENGERS WANTS TO PUKE AND GET OUT OF THIS MISERY !

Last edited:

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Man I've just been getting more and more inactive huh :\

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Turns out that the shopping center I went to had a shop named "Expand"
And my stepfather also bought Donkey Kong 3D there.
oh lord:4dk:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Only thing I care from Naruto is Jiraiya, I stopped watching and reading it long ago before he died, but when I discovered his death it totally killed my interest and low respect I had for it.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
The only thing I care about Naruto is that he's my main in Super Smash Flash 2 and nothing else.

Because character wise, he's a garbage character who was inspired by Goku. You know, the character who has no personality appart from being dumb but super serious when his friends are in danger.

Thanks DBZ, you gave us so much crap. And now you continue with Dragon Ball Super. And of course, nobody says "Go back to your grave DBZ." here.

Last edited:

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
A lot of anime is bad. Like, a lot. (Naruto, Rosario + Vampire, Kill La Kill, SAO, practially every harem anime, naming the ones that come to mind.) Then there's the ones that just stand out (Fist of the North Star, Black Lagoon, Jojo, Cowboy Bebop, and Space Dandy.) The worst part is if you share these opinions with most of the anime community, they'll tear right into you.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Looks like I came in at a wrong time
Opinions are not
Some believe their words are fact
Friendly reminder that someone might like what you're ****ting on
Kek

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
wow, people sure love to bash something quick here
Well, as long as there's money to be made from these games, they'll keep coming.
If they keep coming, people will keep bashing about them.
If people keep bashing about them, those who don't will buy it anyways.
If there are still people buying the game, there's money to be made from these games.

IT'S A VICIOUS CYCLE OF JUMPSCARES AND SEQUELS!!!!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
If there are still people buying the game, there's money to be made from these games.
Oh like every game in the world, right?
Friendly reminder that someone might like what you're ****ting on
You think they give a ****? They just want to bash on something to bash on it. They don't care if peeps get mad (which they will. like fnaf. I like the game.)

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
A lot of anime is bad. Like, a lot. (Naruto, Rosario + Vampire, Kill La Kill, SAO, practially every harem anime, naming the ones that come to mind.) Then there's the ones that just stand out (Fist of the North Star, Black Lagoon, Jojo, Cowboy Bebop, and Space Dandy.) The worst part is if you share these opinions with most of the anime community, they'll tear right into you.
*Sigh* Rosario+Vampire, a perfect example of why doing an anime based on series published monthly can be a disaster and even bigger example on why not to differ from the original story.

True, the manga started as an standard harem comedy (by the way, thank you Love Hina for giving us the crappy harem formula) with ecchi comedy and all that stuff, but it did something that most series don't: evolve. It started to get character development, the protagonist stopped being a pathetic human wimp and turned into a badass part-vampire ghoul, the harem situation is actually used for angst for each girl, the art I'm not kidding started generic but progresively became gorgeus, heck, fanservice is almost non-existant...

Nothing of these are carried into the anime, they decided to keep as it was in the beggining, what's more the first season only adapted the first arc from the manga and then they completely skipped to Capu2, but with keeping the same formula.

Rosario+Vampire isn't a masterpiece, but it's definetely good compared to most harems, sadly however the anime adaptation is one of those "most harems".

Last edited:

RodNutTakin

Smash Lord
With yet another FNaF game coming out it's hard not to. :glare:
The year is 20FF. Because obnoxious 10-year olds wanted it, FNaF 9138 will feature Steve from Minecraft fighting Springtrap. At this point, people have had enough with the game's developer pumping out sequels faster than Dig Dug can pump Pookas. A riot starts in the developer's hometown. After they killed him, the leader of the mob drops his bloodstained pitchfork. "It's over...it's FINALLY over..." he says. They hear muffled grunting. They go to the basement of the now-dead developer to find...

...Hideo Kojima.
After Hideo was set free, he went on to make a spiritual successor to Silent Hill. Much rejoicing occured.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I could defend Kill la Kill here, saying that in a way, it was pretty good. Short with characters that works and with good action scenes. But the ending is rushed that I never understood the point of the story really well. It's like they suddenly went out of cash in the process and needed to shorten the ending. But yeah, Kill la Kill is okay at least.

Other than that, anime is polluted by fanservice. When this guy said...

He does not mean it as a whole, but most of it. Why ? Fanservice. In Japan, otakus are really horrible. They simply are stuck in their room, watching anime. And since sex appeal always work on any human being (mostly guys apparently), fanservice with boobs and big butts invaded the market. And of course, people will defend it, like idiots.

In short : go find a good anime with some respect. Not your average Fairy Tail (literally) with no real characters or story.

Well, as long as there's money to be made from these games, they'll keep coming.
If they keep coming, people will keep bashing about them.
If people keep bashing about them, those who don't will buy it anyways.

IT'S A VICIOUS CYCLE OF JUMPSCARES AND SEQUELS!!!!
But the story is interres-

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
You know what's cool? Super Smash Bros. That's something we can all agree on :colorful:
also Luggy that Miyazaki quote is fake

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I wonder what FNaF 4 will turn out to be.
Inb4 all the other games's mechanics have to be used.
Oh god
Also @aldelaro5, finally got to Flower Fields. Lavalava's boss was pathetically easy.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
That's because most people spout their opinions as if they're facts

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Gotta have to agree x9000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom