• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
wth is this Homestuck? I've heard so many people complaining about it, I asked my friends and they just say eww. No one will even tell me anything about it and I figure it's best to ask somewhere before Googling something I may regret.

SO what is it and why does everyone hate it?
Homestuck is a comic made by tumblrites that has only gained it's popularity by being obscenely long and hard to follow, leaving it to be interpreted in any way some one wants. Unfortunately, a lot of the time it ends up being interpreted as nothing but a yaoi, yuri, and kawaii simulator.

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
Homestuck is a comic made by tumblrites that has only gained it's popularity by being obscenely long and hard to follow, leaving it to be interpreted in any way some one wants. Unfortunately, a lot of the time it ends up being interpreted as nothing but a yaoi, yuri, and kawaii simulator.
Mr. Putin wants to have a word with you, son.

Cazdon

Smash Ace
NNID
Cazdon
3DS FC
4355-9882-5183
Alright thanks for that. I'll just avoid it for now. Anything overtly long and complex drives me away. (inb4:4dk:)

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Just saw The Avengers. I loved it so much.

Two people I went with (haven't seen any MCU films except Iron Man) were talking for like 30 mins afterwards how bad it was. I know it shouldn't bother me, people are entitled to their opinions, but I'm all rilled up from it.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Just saw The Avengers. I loved it so much.

Two people I went with (haven't seen any MCU films except Iron Man) were talking for like 30 mins afterwards how bad it was. I know it shouldn't bother me, people are entitled to their opinions, but I'm all rilled up from it.
Marvel nerds smh

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
*Looks at title*
Bowser is the final boss of the Avengers movie.
At least, until it gets Hijacked by Ganon.
But that only happened because he ate pineapples from a magical pineapple tree. (You know... THAT.)
The clown is the real culprit. The butler was just a ploy.
Iron Man's 3rd uncle twice removed is Tom Nook
The catalyst is the accordion, but that's not until after the dog barks twice.
Polka Dots
Poke Floats
ILLUMINATed
Captain America is secretly Captain Canada.

I'm very tired.

So how are all of you doing today?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Well, my avi experiment kinda worked, @ FalKoopa FalKoopa and @IsmaR already called me on my avi...

Just as planned :reverse:

So I decided to traumatize you guys with a different one.

By the way, Quicksilver dies :troll:

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Hopefully this wasn't posted(most likely was and I've just embarrassed myself)

But this is amazing:

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
My status was edited and it took me a while to realize.

It's not getting changed. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom