• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
You make that sound like something we WANT.

Is there a Hi-score table deep in the Smashboard archives?
Isn't that what companies do all the time? :reverse:

Not really, but we do keep tabs on high-scores. I think I've seen people with over 10 points.

:231:

D

Deleted member

This was done in under an hour. In fact, under forty minutes. Holy ****.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Well, if MS needed to be convinced whether or not they should make a Banjo Kazooie game...well, there ya go MS.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
That's incredible! It's so nice to see so many fans supporting the game in such a short amount of time, it really shows how much people are really looking forward to it.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Nuts & Bolts.

:231:
Meh, Nuts & Bolts was alright for what it set out to do. The only problem was direction. If MS wanted Rare or some other studio to make an actual platforming Banjo game, and they set out to make exactly that(which has been thoroughly hinted at recently anyway) I think it'll likely turn out pretty well. After all, Rare hasn't really made a bad game per se.

D

Deleted member

They can't pull off making first-party games not named Halo.
or Gears...or Forza...or Fable...or occasionally bringing back old Rare IP's with mixed results.

On a serious note, Phil Spencer once stated that Microsoft will focus more on first party content at this year's E3 including new IP's. Still, as much as I respect the man, I'm taking his word with a grain of salt.

http://www.polygon.com/2015/4/20/8456445/phil-spencer-e3-2015-first-party-exclusive-games

On a different subject, I've been screwing around with http://how-old.net/ and getting some...interesting results.

howold.png

D

Deleted member

That's incredible! It's so nice to see so many fans supporting the game in such a short amount of time, it really shows how much people are really looking forward to it.
I was expecting to do really well... but never something like this. I'm going to donate to it at some point probably sooner than later.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

This was done in under an hour. In fact, under forty minutes. Holy ****.
You gotta love that text under the button.
"This project will only be funded if at least £175,00 is pledged by Tue, Jun 16 2015 6:00 CDT"
Oh gee I wonder if they'll make it.

Strofirko

Smash Master
MS with Rare ips is 1-1 this generation.

New KI game - good.
New Conker "game"- depressing.

Surprisingly the former was made on mattrick era.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Yooka-Laylee got its base goal in 45 minutes AND with 46 days to spare? Damn, son!

And some big name companies thought collect-a-thons were a genre no one wanted in this day and age. :rolleyes:

Regardless of it already being funded, I will contribute at least enough to snag a Wii U copy.

D

Deleted member

Yooka-Laylee got its base goal in 45 minutes AND with 46 days to spare? Damn, son!

And some big name companies thought collect-a-thons were a genre no one wanted in this day and age. :rolleyes:

Regardless of it already being funded, I will contribute at least enough to snag a Wii U copy.
I am planning on contributing at least more than I did with Mighty No. 9. Rare made a big part of my childhood and some of my favorite N64 games as well (which is my favorite console) so I pretty much have to give then a significant sum.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
If we hit the million for Yooka-Laylee, we riot !
tumblr_inline_nlsw5mjasp1qj61sw.gif

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I am planning on contributing at least more than I did with Mighty No. 9. Rare made a big part of my childhood and some of my favorite N64 games as well (which is my favorite console) so I pretty much have to give then a significant sum.
I plan to put a nice contribution too. Though it won't match even close to the most I've spent on a single crowd funding project (I contributed $200 for "Shantae: Half-Genie Hero")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom