• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Anyone is making or has plans to go and see Avengers: AoU this weekend?
I have no interest on comic books in any way whatsoever, nor do I go to theaters for some feature length action. I'm sorry, but I can't. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
Ooo! I am going to see avengers also! My friend is very excited for it, but I'm not too much of a fan of the avengers. Sounds fun though!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I have no interest on comic books in any way whatsoever, nor do I go to theaters for some feature length action. I'm sorry, but I can't. :(
That means that you will not see Avengers 3: Dong Wars either? :4dk:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
That's interesting. Did you know that the only words with three consecutive sets of double letters are "bookkeeper" and "bookkeeping" and "sweet-toothed"?
That's pretty awesome. :grin:
I remember when I used to hang out on the Bulbagarden Forums, all I would ever do is post random facts and trivia on a thread. The memories. :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That means that you will not see Avengers 3: Dong Wars either? :4dk:
I've checked out the first film a little bit. Didn't care much for it (probably because it was made in 2012 :smirk:).
I've also seen some of the characters' separate films. Before somebody states something, I'd like to repeat once again that I don't follow the story.

Wait, it's called Dong Wars?! Who's going to expand dong?! :troll:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I've checked out the first film a little bit. Didn't care much for it (probably because it was made in 2012 :smirk:).
I've also seen some of the characters' separate films. Before somebody states something, I'd like to repeat once again that I don't follow the story.

Wait, it's called Dong Wars?! Who's going to expand dong?! :troll:
Hulk will expand to fight Thanos :troll:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Ok, I enjoyed seeing my Smash Hero rank, can someone plz prank me again to have muh fancy magenta back?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
A friend who also is my Rival in Smash is afraid of Villager...

Looks like I found a new main :4villager:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I just finished my Observation Class. Basically, the students parents come into school and watch one of the classes during 4th period. I had a 5th grade during that period so I had to prepare handouts and lesson plans for the parents and students. The homeroom teacher usually helps out with translations and keeping kids under control. However, in some other classes the homeroom teacher handles the flow of the class and I mostly help with pronunciation. We call this team teaching and T1/T2 are the roles. This particular class is where I have the most amount of authority within the class. In the 6th grade class I'm T2 since the homeroom teacher handles the instruction and I provide for pruninciation. So in the 5th grade, I have a say on what we do for the entire lesson while 6th grade I have about 60% say. My other three elementary schools are different.

It went pretty good. There were around 20-some parents which can be nerve wrecking. Plus they are evaluating me so that adds to the pressure. I did an activity in the start of the where students had to introduce themselves to each other using

"Hello my name is ___. What's your name?"
"Hello, my name is ___. How are you today?"
"I'm _____. How are you?"
"I'm ____. Nice to meet you."
"Nice to meet you, too."
"See you later."

They have to greet 7 people with 3 being parents. They enjoyed getting involved I think. Overall, it went fairly well and some of the parents thanked me afterward.

Here's two views from my school that I'm at today. The first picture is of the city I live in. It's fairly rural. It's an amazingly beautiful spring day today.

This next picture is of the mountains. thia area of my city (20 min from downtown) is known for its hot spring onsens. The area is usually wrapped in fog during winter.

Attachments

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Hah! You think that posting a warning on the Thread Title will stop me!!?

Hulk Smashes Loki :awesome:

ok, ok, Im serious this time...

:troll:

Don't worry guise Im only Evil SpongeBob on Facebook :p

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
In The Avengers: Age of Ultron, The Avengers avenge something from a guy named Ultron, who is so strong they say it's his 'age.'

Soz for no spoiler tags.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Actually just got back from seeing Avengers. lol

Not sure if it's better than the first one, but it definitely does a great job of giving character development (Hawkeye/Hulk/Widow in particular) and setting up for Phase Three. I think I saw references for Infinity Wars, Ragnarok, Black Panther (pretty much reveals the villain for the movie I think), and Civil War.

Pretty much every hero in the past movies appears BTW. Ultron is now the 2nd best villain after Loki. The Mid-Credit scene is still there and is ominously bad*** as ever.

Only complaints I have are the rushed beginning, Baron Strucker is a *****, and no Hank Pym references despite Ultron.

D

Deleted member

Hah! You think that posting a warning on the Thread Title will stop me!!?

Hulk Smashes Loki :awesome:

ok, ok, Im serious this time...

:troll:

Don't worry guise Im only Evil SpongeBob on Facebook :p
Cool story, bro. Mind telling it again? :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Actually just got back from seeing Avengers. lol

Not sure if it's better than the first one, but it definitely does a great job of giving character development (Hawkeye/Hulk/Widow in particular) and setting up for Phase Three. I think I saw references for Infinity Wars, Ragnarok, Black Panther (pretty much reveals the villain for the movie I think), and Civil War.

Pretty much every hero in the past movies appears BTW. Ultron is now the 2nd best villain after Loki. The Mid-Credit scene is still there and is ominously bad*** as ever.

Only complaints I have are the rushed beginning, Baron Strucker is a *****, and no Hank Pym references despite Ultron.
Hank Pym didn't even make Ultron in the MCU lol :p

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I'm just going to quote myself from the Mewtwo social thread to describe my night.
Went to a Game Night in SF with a Smash 4 tournament. Didn't make it on time to register for the tournament, but I played friendlies once there were Wii U's available. Did some 5-8 player Smash using 3DS as my controller. First time I've played 8 player Smash with all human players. I played as Mewtwo the whole time. The best I did was outlast three people, but I was usually first or second to get knocked out. I even pulled off a string of forward airs to KO Ganondorf once. That was probably my proudest moment as Mewtwo. I also managed to use Confusion on either El Thunder or Arc Thunder, which KO'd Robin.

Once people started leaving, I started lasting a lot longer. By the time it was 1v1, I finally win a game as Mewtwo. Granted, he lost a stock to Rayquaza, and he lost his final stock to Registeel making the swords spin...that's what happens when people let me pick any stage. I won the next game again as Ness which I was much better with. I believe I 2 stocked him, ending it by reflecting Villager's tree with forward Smash. I actually almost 3 stocked him because Nabbit took him on his last life, but I felt bad about that so I saved him on purpose. Then I lost the next one as Greninja before someone else wanted to do 1v1.

The guy I first played against let me switch to his GC controller because he needed to get stuff, so I got to play 2 games against the next guy. I used Mewtwo both matches and lost each time. First game was against Mario, and he either 1 or 2 stocked me. He said it must be hard being a Mewtwo main before switching to Mewtwo as well. I thought he was going to 3 stock me, but I managed to bring him to his last stock before he revenge killed me right away. I think he said something about being the 2nd best Villager in the area...I could have heard wrong. In any case, I learned I am terrible against human players as Mewtwo unless I get lucky. While I am much better with Ness, I will stick with Mewtwo as my main.

I love using Confusion in Smash 4!
Basically had fun playing Smash friendlies because I didn't make it on time to register for the tournament. Also got to meet Crunchyroll people and appear on their live feed of the event because interacting with strangers on the internet is fun.

I love Kalos League. People probably hate it because hazards though. The guy I played against in Kalos League had no idea Registeel's Stomp would cause the blades to KO players. I wonder if any of the people I played against come to Smashboards...

I think some people went after me during free for all because Mewtwo is an easy target. :(

Cazdon

Smash Ace
NNID
Cazdon
3DS FC
4355-9882-5183
wth is this Homestuck? I've heard so many people complaining about it, I asked my friends and they just say eww. No one will even tell me anything about it and I figure it's best to ask somewhere before Googling something I may regret.

SO what is it and why does everyone hate it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom