• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
So I might be on hiatus from this site, because I heard of Xenoblade X spoilers floating around and I really, really wanna avoid being spoiled. So don't be surprised if I'm super quiet for a while
I did the same thing when leaks for smash 4 where coming around. Then @ Substitution Substitution caught me by surprise on miiverse with spoilers. . . :\

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If you post them here I'll ban you on the spot out of anger and then get kicked off the squad.

But only because I want to see it on the 9th and don't want spoilers. And for whatever reason spoiler boxes are defaulting to OPEN for me. :(
Don't worry Im not that evil

Wow, until May 9th?
The Struggle is real

:sadsheep:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I hate it when people post spoilers. It's quite inconsiderate.

Back in high school, there was a guy going around ruining the last HP book. He didn't even read them, he just flicked to the end of his sister's copy.

The first few people he targeted got annoyed, but didn't do anything. Then he got to this one guy... once he told him a few things, this guy fully went SSJ and beat the crap outta him. It was so funny.

Luckily I'd already finished the book, or I might have joined in.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Good one, Skaaaa.

View attachment 49548
Just look at her. That's the one thing I can think of that the Fire Emblem Smash Bros lineup lacks. A manakete.

Kamui might steal the spotlight though.
Are you implying you don't want turning into Manakete Final Smash to make Ridley fanboys more pissed? Because sure as **** Ido.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Speaking of which...
Am I the only one who's skipping on it? I don't know why, but I'm just not that hyped for it.

Hell, admittedly I've been more hyped for the Rifftrax showing of The Room.

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
Good one, Skaaaa.

View attachment 49548
Just look at her. That's the one thing I can think of that the Fire Emblem Smash Bros lineup lacks. A manakete.

Kamui might steal the spotlight though.
I want Smash to stay far far away from SMTxFE (or whatever the hell the new name is) designs

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I have the strangest feeling that Im going to be obliterated at SmashCon's tournaments.

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
Oddly, she looks closer to her FE appearance than the other characters.
Still too kawaii for me if you catch my drift

Seriously though I just wanted an excuse to express my disdain for the game's art style. lol

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Seriously though I just wanted an excuse to express my disdain for the game's art style. lol
This so much.

Like, if you're gonna advertise is as SMTxFE and have the first teaser show all those characters...and then alter all the FE characters to look outright unrecognizable in like 98% of the instances, with that 2% being Tiki (but even then it looks like she went through the wash too many times), that's just a slap in the face.

Yeah I'm still salty about that.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me

You hate the idea of Tiki getting in as she appears in SMTxFE just because of the game's Art Style?

I'm sorry, but this bias is far too obvious.

Tip for next time: A more accurate argument is that this is a crossover between fire emblem and a third party franchise we're talking about.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
You hate the idea of Tiki getting in as she appears in SMTxFE just because of the game's Art Style?

Tip for next time: A more accurate argument is that this is a crossover between fire emblem and a third party franchise we're talking about.
Well, :4samus:/:4zss: takes her appearance after Other M, not many people liked that.

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand

I have no idea if you're actually messing witg me or not.

But yes since there are better options give me Fire Emblem anything else Tiki. Not sure what's wrong with that but whatever.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
So people are hating on a game we know next to nothing about (Gameplay/Storywise) b/c of its art style?

What is this, 2001?

Seriously, I get that it's not at all what you expected, but really now.

Off topic, but gotta love Ganondorf's Mako laugh.
Gotta love that Wind Waker SalvaGanondorf.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I have no idea if you're actually messing witg me or not.

But yes since there are better options give me Fire Emblem anything else Tiki. Not sure what's wrong with that but whatever.
Lol I'm not messing with you. I'm just trying to be legit here. Consider it a free lesson of Street Savoire Faire from Minnesota's coolest hedgehog. Check ya later!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Doing 3 hours of cardio yesterday really is causing my metabolism to go bananas :laugh:

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
So people are hating on a game we know next to nothing about (Gameplay/Storywise) b/c of its art style?

What is this, 2001?

Seriously, I get that it's not at all what you expected, but really now
Err all I did was complain about the artsyle, which we saw..unless I need to play it to judge the character designs and art for whatever reason?
Not liking the art style based on the trailer is fine. It's there. We see it.

Also the embedded videos are lagging my phone browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom