• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
it's not good because....look, I would have to tell how I can react in presence of not continuous logic and I'm not going there, let's just say that I can be _particularily_ mad if I can't process something I find not making any sense....

I was supposed to add the link, hence why the the thread tittle.....they are @ PushDustIn PushDustIn one....he's actually supposed to have some results soon which explains why I didn;t link them. I however knew preliminairy result enough to actually be ok to claim what I claim in the thread, I just wait for the result which I know will come soon.

As for why they are reliable....this user is just known to be trusted here. Before, I could actually link an old shorts poll, but that one was more rudimentary, showed similar results as the one I would have linked. Most importantly, I always never believed he was popular in Japan because I had until a month ago, no evidence. The japan poll showed that he was way hgiher than i expected (I honestly though he would have been int he middle while he's leaning to the top).

Anyway, I asked you to read both counterarguments...these are not under construction and you read the one about the chnaces as well as the why does he deserve....these ARE under construction.
Are you talking about the Japanese perception one or the Smash Poll that I held?

Japanese Perception here.

The DLC Data was released before the direct. You can organize by language.

Viewable data (Still reorganizing it) Excuse the mess.

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
I only care about the FE part of the crossover, and I heard that the Persona series was good, so suck it salty SMT fans.

R0Y

Smash Master
Oh, I just noticed your profile says you're 22. I guess your parents are kinda conservative right? I did buy P3P (an M-rated game) in 2011 when I was 22, and mom found out about it later but I showed her some gameplay and it was all smoothed out since I didn't show the truly objectionable stuff (cough Mara cough). I suppose show your parents some of the less objectionable footage if worse comes to worst?

Don't worry, my mom is a bit conservative too
I love hearing these stories about your mum. My parents only complain when I buy "mature" games, but I'm old, its my money, and they hope I move out soon.

Edit: Woops, I'm younger than you so I shouldn't say old. :troll:

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
heck your privilege white male scum
OMG SOME MALE ****LORD INSULTED ME! I AM A BANANASEXUAL, BACKPACK GENDERED, AVOCADO! CHECK UR PRIVILEGE BEFORE U INSINUTATE FALSE CLAIMS OF MY IDENTITY.
#CheckUrPriviledge #EndVisualRape #EndtheMRA #KillAllYChromosomes

D

Deleted member

Let's see...

Nohr has female Kamui, purple haired boobed witch, and male grown up Viridi, so... yeah it's clear which one is superior.
I still don't understand why are the avatars barefoot. Is it just a way of showcasing the fact that the 3D models actually have feet or something? :troll:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I love hearing these stories about your mum. My parents only complain when I buy "mature" games, but I'm old, its my money, and they hope I move out soon.

Edit: Woops, I'm younger than you so I shouldn't say old. :troll:
My mom isn't really so bad though...I'm glad I'm getting along better with her.

I've watched a couple R-rated movies she wanted to see too so I guess she's getting more lax in the media aspect.

R0Y

Smash Master
My mom isn't really so bad though...I'm glad I'm getting along better with her.

I've watched a couple R-rated movies she wanted to see too so I guess she's getting more lax in the media aspect.
Ow the edge.

I kid, I'm happy you're getting along better with her and that things are looking up for you!

D

Deleted member

inb4 her name turns out to be something weird that no one understands except Nintendo themselves
I thought that was Final Fantasy with their hard-to-pronounce names. :troll:
Alright, maybe not.

Last edited by a moderator:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I don't have waifus but at least these will cost you less money.
Wrong. I broke up with Elsa because that ***** tried to get me to buy all the Frozen merch at Disney Store. :glare:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Mario Kart 8 Trailer
Wave 2 of the Amiibo Suits
Villager's Amiibo Suit looks dumb :4villager:

D

Deleted member

I think I'll end up buying the Hoshido version of Fire Emblem If (coincidentally, there exists a game called Shin Megami Tensei If... for Super Famicom). Just seeing the Nohr faction's dark-colored armor screams "evil" to me, and I tend to be a goody-two-shoes when I'm given choices in video games.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I think I'll end up buying the Hoshido version of Fire Emblem If (coincidentally, there exists a game called Shin Megami Tensei If... for Super Famicom). Just seeing the Nohr faction's dark-colored armor screams "evil" to me, and I tend to be a goody-two-shoes when I'm given choices in video games.
Not loyal to de bewbs/10

Hand me your man card (You know, the one with the F-14 from TOP GUN and the handle bar mustache)

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Are you talking about the Japanese perception one or the Smash Poll that I held?

Japanese Perception here.

The DLC Data was released before the direct. You can organize by language.

Viewable data (Still reorganizing it) Excuse the mess.
Thanks, I wanted the first 2, but what is the difference between the second and the third one if these are actually from the same poll?

Though, what I care is that these are indeed the links I wanted so, this problem wouldn't happen anymore (I mean, I specifically told in the tittle "updating the OP, the logic might be weird").

Just to be sure about the second one because well....I just want to be sure it was from the same as poll as the third link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom