• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So my mom was at Walmart and I was on the phone with her. She checked what amiibos were there and attempted to list from memory which ones they had.

She listed Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Link, Pikachu, and...Santa Claus.

My heart skipped a beat thinking she meant Dedede but apparently she misheard what the guy told her. It was Samus. And it was likely the funniest mistake I ever heard.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So my mom was at Walmart and I was on the phone with her. She checked what amiibos were there and attempted to list from memory which ones they had.

My heart skipped a beat thinking she meant Dedede but apparently she misheard what the guy told her. It was Samus. And it was likely the funniest mistake I ever heard.
What if it was kirby in dedede hat?

:)

D

Deleted member

Who knew Samus could have such similarities to Santa Claus design-wise... *laughs*

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Who knew Samus could have such similarities to Santa Claus design-wise... *laughs*
It was more name-wise, haha. The guy looked in the back and told her which ones they had, and she mistook him saying "Samus" for "Santa." :p

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506

What's Santa's moveset?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Ah yes, I can see the reveal trailer now...

Santa Aran Claus.jpg

Totally not done in MSPaint in two seconds.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Been a while since I've been in this thread!

So anyway, anything new? [lawsuit intensifies]
We're discussing Santa Claus's placement in the current metagame.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Well i asked if anynody heard that sakurai announced that modes are going to be dlc

http://nintendonews.com/2015/04/super-smash-bros-dlc-modes-sakurai/

Thats what i was talking about incase people are wondering.

Has anybody seen that yet?
From what I recall this was Nintendonews COMPLETELY misunderstanding that Sakurai was talking about Tournament Mode being in development, and then it morphed into "Modes up for DLC grabs" in a case of bad fact checking.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Hi Social Thread, still jelly because none of us has a photo with Sakurai? :troll:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Santa Claus's Final Smash would be revealing to characters he isn't real, then disappearing.

It'd instantly K.O younger/innocent characters like Toon Link, Ness and Pit... but do nothing to the older characters.

The only Santa I want to see in Smash is this one:

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
Santa Claus's Final Smash would be revealing to characters he isn't real, then disappearing.

It'd instantly K.O younger/innocent characters like Toon Link, Ness and Pit... but do nothing to the older characters.

What if his Final Smash was him turning into that Mecha Santa and then shooting the laser machine gun in all directions and they OHKO anyone that gets hit? :3

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I played some Smash Wii U matches and I think I got back my mojo; I started to win matches against my friends easily and I became reckless with :4lucina:again

Also I watched WWE Extreme Rules and the event was gud :denzel:

D

Deleted member

Ow, the edge.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
A friend got really stronk with :4mewtwo: and he asked me to pick :4lucario: to have the "The Battle of Destiny"

I was getting smashed because I haven't used Lucario in a while, but I managed to pull a clutch win using THE AURA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom