• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

BT folder recieved new files. It's actually downloading. Now at 2.92 GB.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I bloody hate screamers. The last time I was tricked into one was here actually, back when Smash 3DS was just released in Japan. A random user came here and posted a link, saying it was something else. Clicked on it. All of a sudden my speakers blared a glitchy scream at full capacity for a few seconds, before I closed the tab. Damn that guy.
Remember that K Fee commercial with the car? I got tricked into that one. Multiple times. **** screamers.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Remember that K Fee commercial with the car? I got tricked into that one. Multiple times. **** screamers.
[WAR FLASHBACKS]

I was scared ****less of that, and I saw it years ago. I don't take screamers well, but that...THING...

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
so I'm lucky then? cause for most of the day I've been surfing the **** out of FNAF wikia.

Ha, that's pretty ironic.
Apparently that wikia has a random Golden Freddy screamer by default.

[WAR FLASHBACKS]

I was scared ****less of that, and I saw it years ago. I don't take screamers well, but that...THING...
Yeah, it made me that paranoid I always check the loading bar before watching a video for the first time, making sure it's not a screamer. Always.

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
[WAR FLASHBACKS]

Who thought that was a good advertising? There was also the K Fee beach ad too.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im ready to do a taskill if that freaking screamer appears

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Anyone remember the Scary Maze? I remember being forced to play that back in elementary by my classmates and it was the first time I got exposed to a screamer.
Scared the living crap out of me.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Wait. That was an ADVERTISEMENT? What the hell?! Those people are insane!
It was an ad for an energy drink, so in that case it made some sense. Pretty sure it stopped broadcasting very quickly because of (legit) complaints.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I could link the video if you really want to see it.
I know what Ram's talking about. I don't remember ever seeing a product being advertised.

Probably because I never brought myself to watch it fully.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Wait, is the Waluigi body and Wario's "W" both me?

Kickass though!
No, the Waluigi is Arigarmy.

http://screamer.wikia.com/wiki/K-fee_advertisements Read the complants section. Some people actually got heart attacks because of this ad.
Sending us to a Wikia when the subject of screamers started with Wikias being hacked to pop up a random screamer at times. Clever. :smirk:
I am a huge coward, but I'm not clicking that. But yeah, makes me wonder why K Fee never came up with that themselves when making the ad.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Gosh dangit, I'm too paranoid to look at any wiki now. >_<

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562

Sending us to a Wikia when the subject of screamers started with Wikias being hacked to pop up a random screamer at times. Clever. :smirk:
I am a huge coward, but I'm not clicking that. But yeah, makes me wonder why K Fee never came up with that themselves when making the ad.
Wait wat... hacked to pop up screamers?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

According to reddit, a message saying "**** the FNAF wikia" appears before the screamer, that can give time to close the tab or kill the browser task

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This has to be the most terrifying news ever
I don't know if put the freezer in max power or move the stuff to the fridge

Source, please? I have no idea what subreddit to check.
It's the FNAF sub
Also, I read wrong: The hack started with the "**** the FNAF wiki" message only, but now the redirect to the Golden Freddy is instantaneous. My B

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
No brain, you're not tired. Even if you are, don't bring the rest of my body down with you. You've only been awake for 16 hours.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom