• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
It's because it looks more Persona than SMT or FE. Personally, the art style is a major turn off but the gameplay is what kept me interested.

Fates, however, has my full attention with the amount of content being put for hardcore and casual players.
thats true, it does look more in that realm. however, artstyle often barely affects a game quality. at least to me.
sometimes it can be make or break, like in Okami's case (because that artstyle was so stunning to me), but it rarely matters that much usually.

D

Deleted member

Actually, I think I'm at 2.67 GB.. files are temporarily stored to the C:Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download folder before being written to the BT folder. I'm good I suppose..

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Spoiler for Powerstar to avoid.

They enjoy using people as game pieces and enjoy torturing them for their own amusement. They also lick honey off of each others' bodies.

Is that more yandere or crazy?
just for that last part I think its Crazy lesbian fanservice
Actually, I think I'm at 2.67 GB.. files are temporarily stored to the C:Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download folder before being written to the BT folder. I'm good I suppose..
it says I have 449 MB in that folder though

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Tmw you newsfeed doesn't have Chapo news.... but now has Piojo stuff

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It's because it looks more Persona than SMT or FE. Personally, the art style is a major turn off but the gameplay is what kept me interested.

Fates, however, has my full attention with the amount of content being put for hardcore and casual players.
Only time graphics should matter is if it is so damn blurry and bloom induced(Wind Waker "HD" Im looking at you) that you cant see ****

Last edited:

_gold_

Smash Master
Windows 10, Fire Emblem, random stuff, what else... hmm..
Ah yes, Windows 10. I'm a little hesitant to download. Windows 7 has always been my cup of tea, but it has sparked my interest.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
2.61 GB downloaded, I need to turn on my backup laptop to start the download there too

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
It is now the 29th... Windows 10 should be out now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ah yes, Windows 10. I'm a little hesitant to download. Windows 7 has always been my cup of tea, but it has sparked my interest.
If you've installed update KB2952664 (assuming you're running Windows 7) on Windows Update, you're good, that is, if you want to download the new OS.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
If you've installed update KB2952664 (assuming you're running Windows 7) on Windows Update, you're good, that is, if you want to download the new OS.
Last update for Windows 7...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I know I have nothing else to do when I keep thinking how a bird can **** a cloud

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Oh, did anyone guess all of the pieces of the fusion yet?
This should be added to the wiki page.
1. Yes, @BakaCirno named all users.
2. Wikia got hacked, so a random Golden Freddy screamer may pop up, so I advise you to wait. Not kidding.
Don't worry, I saved that post.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
2. Wikia got hacked, so a random Golden Freddy screamer may pop up, so I advise you to wait. Not kidding.
Again??? Is it just the actual sprite or the sound+image? It's not the latter, is it?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I visited lots of wikias today, I've been lucky I guess

D

Deleted member

Wait, is it Wikia in general? Or just the Social Thread Wiki?

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I bloody hate screamers. The last time I was tricked into one was here actually, back when Smash 3DS was just released in Japan. A random user came here and posted a link, saying it was something else. Clicked on it. All of a sudden my speakers blared a glitchy scream at full capacity for a few seconds, before I closed the tab. Damn that guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom