• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
...please, post brawlbrstm videos for music because I already hate youtbe compression, this one sounds VERY compressed.....

And it's not the actual music, it;s just audio capture which sucks.....
Still doesn't change the fact your username is basically in a "game over" And i searched in the video of BrawlBRSTMs3 (Which is why i understand to search.) And there is no Game over theme apparently.
Edit: I don't say anything, i find it.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
eh not really. happens when you get burnt out or just DO NOT feel like playing it.
unfortunately i got burnt out quick on Splatoon. I haven't played it in like 2 months.

i think its lack of content that makes it boring sometimes for me, because ive played MH4 and Dark Souls much longer and i'm not really like that with either of those right now.
Its lack of content for me too and the fact you need to be a certain lvl for weapons and I would come back more if I could change how my inkling looked with different hair and a pants shop

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
alright i need to ask a question for science.

for you guys who playyy pokemon, what are your favorite ones
Klefki, Ursaring, Castform, Gengar, Chandelure, Marowak, and Qwilfish.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Interesting fun fact, his dental practice currently has a one-star rating on Yelp with comments saying that "any proceeds help fund the poaching of wild animals." :p
He's a crime against nature AND dental hygiene. He's a double offender!

... welp guess i gotta do more sprite work later today lol.
Wait, what does Pokemon and sprite have to do with a question for Science?

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Eh, its not that bad
no it's :( because green >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. magenta.

And @ Metal Shop X Metal Shop X , that's actually green because I use the emerald theme, but by default, it's orange, not yellow.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Guys, I think we should get the popo'. Erika's losing her ****. Her avatar and signature look hostile.
Those who call the police end up like DougX's coffee.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well here what you wanted @ aldelaro5 aldelaro5 , a good recorded music like you love.
no it's :( because green >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. magenta.

And @ Metal Shop X Metal Shop X , that's actually green because I use the emerald theme, but by default, it's orange, not yellow.
Flight would like have this actually.:4jigglypuff: And it's yellow for me.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

And this is why you are good pranking material to peeps

Its just a color

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Well, I'll be off. It's getting close to 1 AM and I'm trying to sleep early these days.

Bonne nuit.

:231:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Any of you ever played Croc: Legend of the Gobbos on the PS1?

The game itself was pretty average, but the soundtrack is so damn good, it makes it memorable.

TakeYourHeart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
solemnpancake
Knowing how awful society is, this jerk will get off scott-free.
I wouldn't be so sure about that. For one, he killed one of the most beloved lions in Zimbabwe that was kept on a nature preserve, without a permit. Plus being from the US there is the matter of international law, but I doubt the Fed's will really want to help him that much since yeah, they could give him a stellar legal defense, but for what? Creating a unnecessary sour spot in diplomatic relations for a reckless moron, enraging animal activists? Hell no, they'll give him sub-par support at best.

He's probably gonna be charged to the full extent of the law since circumstances are so damning. Not to mention as word spreads his dentistry will go down the toilet.

The law likes to screw people for circumstance, less for morality, and here it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom