• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
I would react the same way is someone ate all my Lemonheads.

They touch my candy, they gonna disappear
To lemonheads, dutch chocolate almond milk, and the absolute destruction of those who'd consume our substance before us!!!

...I may have gotten a bit worked up there.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Man, but seriously, the Cecil thing in the news lately.

So sad...

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Guys, I think we should get the popo'. Erika's losing her ****. Her avatar and signature look hostile.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I must know what these threads are
Any other social thread pretty much, lol.
Though the only instance fresh in my memory is an image-only post in the Roy Social Thread, definitely the last or before last page currently. And the Robin Social too sometimes, but I haven't checked the recent pages of that.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
No Idea who that lion is acually
Beloved lion in a nature preserve in Zimbabwe. Adored by the staff and locals, as well as tourists. He was also a part in numerous wild lion studies. Think of almost like a Shamu type of thing without the Blackfish controversy. :p

A dentist from Minnesota allegedly lured him out of the preserve using meat, shot him with a bow and arrow unfatally, tracked him for 40 hours before shooting, killing, skinning, and beheading him. Best part? He didn't have a hunting permit.

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
Guys, I think we should get the popo'. Erika's losing her ****. Her avatar and signature look hostile.
1st rule of the Social Thread, NO SNITCHIN'

...Also, Erika'll likely slit you up for talking.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Beloved lion in a nature preserve in Zimbabwe. Adored by the staff and locals, as well as tourists. He was also a part in numerous wild lion studies. Think of almost like a Shamu type of thing without the Blackfish controversy. :p

A dentist from Minnesota allegedly lured him out of the preserve using meat, shot him with a bow and arrow unfatally, tracked him for 40 hours before shooting, killing, skinning, and beheading him. Best part? He didn't have a hunting permit.
Well I prefer not to get involved, but Ill be laughing at Palmers downfall in the meantime
because I am a messed up girl

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It's too easy.
At least you will not get banned here like in Miiverse for say PM, even tough you we're refering to Paper Mario. Yeah i known it's stupid but it's Miiverse after all.
(Also i just see in fact that me and @ aldelaro5 aldelaro5 are the only pranked guy here and the two big Paper Mario fan here too.
)

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
At least you will not get banned here like in Miiverse for say PM, even tough you we're refering to Paper Mario. Yeah i known it's stupid but it's Miiverse after all.
(Also i just see in fact that me and @ aldelaro5 aldelaro5 are the only pranked guy here and the two big Paper Mario fan here.
)
btw, who pranked you?

cliff pranked me (and it actually ends soon).

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility

man that dude is a scumbag if he did that.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Any other social thread pretty much, lol.
Though the only instance fresh in my memory is an image-only post in the Roy Social Thread, definitely the last or before last page currently. And the Robin Social too sometimes, but I haven't checked the recent pages of that.
why do those threads... well looks like I may have some new places to go when I want to get away from here :4villagerf:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
man that dude is a scumbag if he did that.
All poachers are scumbags, really. I mean yeah, he poached unintentionally (allegedly), but still.

Ah well, RIP Cecil. Curious to see where this whole thing leads for Palmer, Zimbabwe, and Minnesota in general.

D

Deleted member

All poachers are scumbags, really. I mean yeah, he poached unintentionally (allegedly), but still.

Ah well, RIP Cecil. Curious to see where this whole thing leads for Palmer, Zimbabwe, and Minnesota in general.
Knowing how awful society is, this jerk will get off scott-free.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Wow you know its bad when you look at a game and ask yourself if you want to play it and you go " naww..."

thats how I am with Splatoon right now
eh not really. happens when you get burnt out or just DO NOT feel like playing it.
unfortunately i got burnt out quick on Splatoon. I haven't played it in like 2 months.

i think its lack of content that makes it boring sometimes for me, because ive played MH4 and Dark Souls much longer and i'm not really like that with either of those right now.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Knowing how awful society is, this jerk will get off scott-free.
Interesting fun fact, his dental practice currently has a one-star rating on Yelp with comments saying that "any proceeds help fund the poaching of wild animals." :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom