• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
In about 30 minutes/1 hour, I'll point out the 32 users and their features in case anyone's curious. And if you're not there, sooner or later you will :) It's a matter of time until it finds you...

Unless someone is able to point out more users, FalKoopa is currently the winner as always

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
2 locked room deaths. Maria is getting 2spoopy4me
10 minutes remaining....

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Random Video. I am super hyped for Windows 10 and i forgot about this thread thats why i have not posted recently.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
....actually, even that I'm not sure, there some that posted quite for a long time on the paper mario thread while you are relatively new compared to them.

Let me do some queries :)
I don't post that often on the Paper Mario Thread because there isn't alot of activity here. I prefer to be on a thread where i am sure to talk with alot of people.
Your right, You are second. Dimentio is where its at
No you are making me want to have a Dimentio icon
Your really like the pleasure of crowds, right?
L9VOm7Z.png
Me too it's perfect!
ycC2ovl.png

I just did some queries, no.

@MegaMarioMan9 and @SpaceJell0 beats you, for mega, it's close, but not really for space.

And @Rockaphin , geez, you really beat him by a lot, seriously the heck you do on the char thread?

To put this in perspective, he has 8 [ages of results while I have 9.

Like, wow.
See the rest of post, also i don't think you should put a "tier list" with people that are actif on the PM thread. Because i think it's not a good way to see how you are a true PM fan or not.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I don't post that often on the Paper Mario Thread because there isn't alot of activity here. I prefer to be on a thread where i am sure to talk with alot of people.

Your really like the pleasure of crowds, right?View attachment 64439 Me too it's perfect!View attachment 64440

See the rest of post, also i don't think you should put a "tier list" wiht people that are actif on the PM thread. Because i think it's a good way to see how you are a true PM fan or not.
nah, it;s a word query.

I basically query the words "paper mario", any post anywhere would appear.

@Rockaphin has a lot because he talks A LOT on the char thread and paper amrio thread. The former thread is mostly why he has THAT much.

the other 2 are mostly paper mario thread and actually, that;s false because it doesn't count the number of messages they sent me by [pm and skype :)

In fact, I once got called out because I couldn't make a psot without saying it, that;s actually true :)

Last edited:

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
I've never wanted to kill a man before, until someone drank my dutch chocolate almond milk.

Now if you'll all excuse me, I have some remains to dispose of.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
What the crap? Bad ending? Am I watching a game? @Erika Episode 5 is being a major mind****. I'm totally feeling what Battler's feeling right now.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
nah, it;s a word query.

I basically query the words "paper mario", any post anywhere would appear.

@Rockaphin has a lot because he talks A LOT on the char thread and paper amrio thread. The former thread is mostly why he has THAT much.

the other 2 are mostly paper mario thread and actually, that;s false because it doesn't count the number of messages they sent me by [pm and skype :)

In fact, I once got called out because I couldn't make a psot without saying it, that;s actually true :)
I am still consired myself as the second Paper Mario guys on the Social Thread. Your are the king of it, me. I am the Count of Paper Mario.
oie_j7Wrvpc03rLC.gif

(I really need more Count Bleck gif by the way...)

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I am still consired myself as the second Paper Mario guys on the Social Thread. Your are the king of it, me. I am the Count of Paper Mario.
View attachment 64442

that.....yes (I tried to bring the others in that thread.....but nope).

Rockaphin SOMETIME posted here.....but it';s rare :)

in fact going to be honest, you're the first except me that post a lot of paper mario stuff for months straight. Most of the time, the supporters I get don;t bring that much references, you're the first that does it a lot besides me here :)

Which is why it was unexpected for me to see you post a lot here :)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I've never wanted to kill a man before, until someone drank my dutch chocolate almond milk.

Now if you'll all excuse me, I have some remains to dispose of.
Make sure you hide the body good. and then buy all the dutch chocolate almond milk you can drink
View attachment 64442

All hail the Count

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
It will all be explained in EP2! Or if you wish to watch episode 6
I'm gonna go get some lunch and skim through those 10+ chapters. After that, I'll continue going through this from the novel whenever I get the chance. You can change your avi and sig if you want.
I already like this series a LOT. :grin::teeth:

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Here:

Leaked footage of the fight between you and @ aldelaro5 aldelaro5 .
This gif is awesome. :4dedede: AND SHOW CLEARY THE FIGHT BETWEEN THE TWO PAPER MARIO FAN ON THIS THREAD THAT NOBODY CARE! BLEH BLE BLE BLE BLECK!
6afd2654e77c110ea258bfbe9c8524de.gif

(If there was a fight in the first place.)
that.....yes (I tried to bring the others in that thread.....but nope).

Rockaphin SOMETIME posted here.....but it';s rare :)

in fact going to be honest, you're the first except me that post a lot of paper mario stuff for months straight. Most of the time, the supporters I get don;t bring that much references, you're the first that does it a lot besides me here :)

Which is why it was unexpected for me to see you post a lot here :)
Thank's for saying that. I would talk more about PM if this thread talked more about this frankly.
edit: God i'm drunk today, i forget alot of thing.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Make sure you hide the body good. and then buy all the dutch chocolate almond milk you can drink

All hail the Count
and the freaking hypnotising music:

Any version of bleck's themese work like this: you listen, you do it again, again.....until you realise you have it in your head and you can;t forget it.

Seriously, i really like this because it is repetitive, but it never feels like it :)

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
This gif is awesome. :4dedede: AND SHOW CLEARY THE FIGHT BETWEEN THE TWO PAPER MARIO FAN ON THIS THREAD THAT NOBODY CARE! BLEH BLE BLE BLE BLECK!
View attachment 64445
(If there was a fight in the first place.)

Thank's for saying that. I would talk more about PM if this thread talked more about this frankly.
edit: God i'm drunk today, i forget alot of thing.
well, it is hard to support him and incite supports because underrated.

and tbh, other than paper jam which we don;t know much, it;s understandable why there';s not much.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562

Any version of bleck's themese work like this: you listen, you do it again, again.....until you realise you have it in your head and you can;t forget it.

Seriously, i really like this because it is repetitive, but it never feels like it :)
I never really played Paper Mario that much. I got the N64 version on Wii U Virtual Console and i only played like a bit of it.

I also got the seriously likable trophy too yay.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

This music should be my theme. The theme of the number one Count Bleck fan on this thread.
ycC2ovl.png

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Almost close to finishing Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

Such deaths, much sorrow. Wonder how many more are going to die in the end.

If the finale pulls off well, I might consider this one of my top favorite anime.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I never really played Paper Mario that much. I got the N64 version on Wii U Virtual Console and i only played like a bit of it.

I also got the seriously likable trophy too yay.
well pretty much how the series works (except SS) is that the game REALLY starts to shows up at ch2.

The prologue is always very smooth and the ch1 always acts as a tutorial ch, but the spm one is particularly good. The pm64 one is by far the slowest one, but tbh, it's fine considering pm64 is the msot slow paced of the series in a good way (you take time to appreciate it).

So, if you only played a little bit, it;s far from the true potential :)

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Man, it's really weird seeing image-only posts in other parts/threads of this site going uncontested...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It's seem in fact that alot of person care about the fight of the two Paper Mario guy on this thread. Even tough there isn't a fight in reality. I don't undersant sometime.
942e86e2cf60a85f7f1216ac94779613.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom