• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Those kind of people disgust me

I had 2 bullies in elementary school, one of them actually made death threats against me just becuse he was really big and faked innocence to prevent getting punished, I didn't cared about the kid...well, teenager because my mom was very overprotective.

Years later I learned that the big bully got rekt by diabetes and the other one got involved in the Juárez violence and tried to fix his life before getting killed

D

Deleted member

I had 2 bullies in elementary school, one of them actually made death threats against me just becuse he was really big and faked innocence to prevent getting punished, I didn't cared about the kid...well, teenager because my mom was very overprotective.

Years later I learned that the big bully got rekt by diabetes and the other one got involved in the Juárez violence and tried to fix his life before getting killed
So both died, correct?

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472

Well, ****.

_gold_

Smash Master
maybe he just hates anime in general, which is fine, but ****ing threats are hilariously dumb
Most people just view forums as a place to rant and/or cause trouble. Sometimes they can get away with it, but SB seems to have a pretty good moderator system set up.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So both died, correct?
I think both are still alive, but the last time I heard from them it was 2 years ago, so I don't know

On the other hand there was another kid in middle school that went to the point to threaten a teacher, that one is believed to be dead now due gang fights

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Another troll who didn't read past chapter 1 of the Book of Trolling.
That's the only kind we ever seem to get here on Smashboards.

A shame, really. If you're going to do it, at least put some effort into your trolling. :ohwell:

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
I think both are still alive, but the last time I heard from them it was 2 years ago, so I don't know

On the other hand there was another kid in middle school that went to the point to threaten a teacher, that one is believed to be dead now due gang fights
Damn. What a messed up school system.

_gold_

Smash Master
That's the only kind we ever seem to get here on Smashboards.

A shame, really. If you're going to do it, at least put some effort into your trolling. :ohwell:
Creative trolling is a lost art. Now it's just unoriginal and tasteless.

D

Deleted member

Well, this is what happens when you go full-blown death threat mode.

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
Indeed, my School was the Mexican Federal School No.10; better known as the "Ceresito"
Ceresito can be translated to "Little Jail"
That is really damn scary.

Last edited:

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
The funny thing is his email (which I won't say) was SUPER anime sounding lol.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
I just read that Welcome Center thread you guys were talking about.

I'm truely sorry you had to deal with a person like that, @Cyndane.
Such is the life of a Smashboards moderator, eh? :4pacman:

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
"Hey Mom"
"Yes?"
"I got an offer you can't refuse"
"I'll trade you 2 bucks for 8.46 off the credit card"

"No"
"Dangit."

I tried, guys :4pacman:

Last edited:

_gold_

Smash Master
Let's not get too involved with that thread. It's locked and a thing of the past.
Don't feed the trolls. That's the oldest trick in the internet book.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom