• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I just read that Welcome Center thread you guys were talking about.

I'm truely sorry you had to deal with a person like that, @ Cyn Cyn .
Such is the life of a Smashboards moderator, eh? :4pacman:
It'll take more than that to ruffle my feathers. Still, it was uncalled for.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I don't think I've ever been to the Welcome Center. Maybe I have, but I know my first few posts weren't there.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
@ Mythra Mythra

This was your first post:
I decided to join when this thread reached 500 viewers, boards crashed and still no POTD. I keep my hopes for a vet reveal high still
http://smashboards.com/threads/miiv...on-updated-9-19.348234/page-946#post-17359226

Your 7th post was in the Welcome Center:
First of all, Im glad that Im finally joined this community. I must confess that I've been lurking the boards since 2007; reading info about Brawl and having a good laugh seeing the "Funny Brawl Pics" Thread, but didn't joined because my english was really bad at that time and...my computer was really bad too :p

I started to play Smash Bros in 2006, starting with Melee. I played the game casually until I discvovered the competitive commnunty and got motivation to beat the Event 51 with no falls, finish the 15-Minute Melee without DK, doing +4000 ft. at Homerun Contest and many other cool milestones.
My first Main was Mario/Dr. Mario but after watching some videos on Youtube I tried many other characters and Captain Falcon (along with Bowser and Ganondorf) became my Favorites because the raw power of their attacks
After Brawl was released Lucario quickly became my favorite because his "High Risk, High Reward" Style, but after a Random match using Zelda, she became my main because her playstyle needs a lot of concentration to punish the opponents mistakes and connecting every Lightning Kick. Because of that Im really looking foward to see her buffed in SSB4

Also I like to play Pokémon a lot; casually, competitively and Shiny breeding, because of that I joined the Twitch Plays Pokémon Community and improved my english even more by writing on a high speed chat xD. My favorite game series are Zelda, Castlevania (before Lords Of Shadow), Contra and Smash Bros of course.
Outside of gaming I like to listen music like Heavy, Power and Progressive Metal and play Keyboard, but now Im actually focused on sports and watching the New Sailor Moon anime.

Im looking forward to become a part of this awesome community, learn more about battle strategies and competitive playing, keep improving my english and obviously have a good time getting HYPED for the Upcoming games.
http://smashboards.com/threads/hello-people-sprogepede-here.365135/

Just a couple grammar errors. :p

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
TPP has a full Lv. 100 team, but still can't beat the League, they're recurring to the affection hax

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Im taking in to much caffeine. I has 2 cups of coffee, 1 cup of tea and I want to get another soda
TPP has a full Lv. 100 team, but still can't beat the League, they're recurring to the affection hax
how the hell did they manage to get a all lvl 100 team?

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Hey @ IsmaR IsmaR .
That's........... a very nice avi you have. :starman:
what a coincidence.....

D

Deleted member

I didn't make a Welcome Center thread because I didn't find out about the Welcome Center until July 1st but then I saw that I had 100+ posts already so I just didn't do one.
Perhaps you had enough experience with the site.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Strofirko

Smash Master
I never posted in the welcome center,is still viable in the 2500 posts?:happysheep:

Last edited:

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
I never posted in the welcome thread, I only joined because I wanted to view an attachment but then people started to notice my username lurking and stuff, so I decided to stay. :4metaknight:

D

Deleted member

I never posted in the welcome thread, I only joined because I wanted to view an attachment but then people started to notice my username lurking and stuff, so I decided to stay. :4metaknight:
Your username was already perfect from the beginning.

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
Oh, we're being reminiscent? Okay! I posted in the Welcome Center, snooped around random threads, and now I'm trapped in the Smash 4 Social Thread. I pretty much only come to these parts now... Maybe elsewhere occasionally. ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I never posted in the Welcome Center myself, maybe I should. And I found my earliest posts (from 2007) and in the name of everything that's Smash, I was a really stupid 14/15-year old at the time.

Soul.

i don't even know what to post anymore. pikachu avatars getting boring.
i posted in the welcome center when i joined k.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
The first thing I did when I made my account was head straight to the Welcome Center and posted there. It's only been 4 months since, time sure does fly, doesn't it? :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom