• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Customers always try and manipulate my empathy

They fail to realize I don't empathize with them. It's not going to work

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Well guys, i'm going to bed! When i wake up, i hope to not see a warning like it was today. See you later guys!:yoshimelee:
Also, i leave you with this thing that i found. Hope you like it!:jigglypuffmelee: He will watching you when i will not be here! L-ater!
It's time for some

PROTIPS!!!:colorful:
Did you know?
If you see an animatronic when looking out the hall, they have a higher chance to get closer and jumpscare you. :4dk:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Spending the day with my big brother listening and reviewing music was great :denzel:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Ever been to any amusement park? People there usually reek too, though it's more understandable being outside all day I guess.
Yeah, but the difference is that you're from Texas.

I'm no stranger to amusement park environments. I worked part time at Nickelodeon Universe the summer after I graduated, an INDOOR amusement park mind you, and still never came home in a hot sweaty mess like a guy from a Texas park would.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Don't see myself changing my username. Some times I joke around of going with my now dead World of Warcraft account name (Shnoogalayga) but dat ain't happening.

Soul.

I don't think I'm changing my username. That is, if the @soul username is still there. I'll change it otherwise.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I want to change my username to "crazya02" without the l, since people have started calling me Al, which I dislike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom