• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Wow, apparently everyone is wiping away every mention of Hulk Hogan. He made a racist rant or something in ...a sex tape

I dunno. I don't pay attention to celebrity news

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
smoke grass every day :denzel:
Joke aside. I known it that i was going to get a warning when i was wake up. But hey, it's done now. Anyway, i'm going to change my avi again because PINGAS!!
oie_2475623PdxTz46m.png

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
@aldelaro5
I couldn't tell the difference in quality between a FLAC and a 320 kbps MP3. I guess I can't call myself a true audiophile. :p

:231:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So @ FalKoopa FalKoopa , how it is to be premium and have thing that pleb can't have? (I don't care because now i am representant of the Satanic legion of Violarnia. In short i'm pranked all thank's to you. Said Count Bleck
ycC2ovl.png
)

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So @ FalKoopa FalKoopa , how it is to be premium and have thing that pleb can't have? (I don't care because now i am representant of the Satanic legion of Violarnia. In short i'm pranked all thank's to you. Said Count BleckView attachment 63699 )
Feels nice, I guess.
I finally have a ROB image behind my post, a larger avatar size to experiment with and the Disco Room is indeed great. Premium is quite worth it.

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
So @ FalKoopa FalKoopa , how it is to be premium and have thing that pleb can't have? (I don't care because now i am representant of the Satanic legion of Violarnia. In short i'm pranked all thank's to you. Said Count PlebView attachment 63699 )
Fixed :smirk:
smoke grass every day :denzel:
@Grass :denzel: :yeahboi:

@aldelaro5
I couldn't tell the difference in quality between a FLAC and a 320 kbps MP3. I guess I can't call myself a true audiophile. :p

I can't either :p

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Fixed :smirk:

@Grass :denzel: :yeahboi:

I can't either :p
You mean...
So @ FalKoopa FalKoopa , how it is to be premium and have thing that pleb can't have? (I don't care because now i am representant of the Satanic legion of Violarnia. In short i'm pranked all thank's to you. Said Count PrankedView attachment 63699 )
This is more correct.
L9VOm7Z.png

Feels nice, I guess.
I finally have a ROB image behind my post, a larger avatar size to experiment with and the Disco Room is indeed great. Premium is quite worth it.

Good, good so. I'm happy for you.
rpxnCgi.png

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Feels nice, I guess.

It's a good advertising campaign if nothing else lol.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Man, i just watched this video.
And i don't know anymore about what thiking about FNAF 4 or FNAF as a whole. I really like the series but....I don't known. The only thing that i known homewer if it one day. My FNAF-parodie become a true game series. I will be sure to finish on the second episode and that's it. I will answer all the question if possible, (Maybe leave some minor question for have a bit of mysterie but that's it.) being sure that the game mechanic are balanced and fun. And finally : Just make 2 great game that are different than the other. I really don't want to see opinion like this one in this video if i make more game in my series (Funny thing than the guys in this video have make 2 great FNAF-parodie game, he tried to do a 3 and he just cancelled because he deson't like at all the idea.) So yeah, my FNAF-parodie "Five Night with Jack", is probably never to be a game until i found a game developper that want to create this game. (Which would be almost impossible to see frankly.) But if i found one day. I will be sure that my series end up goodly. And if not, i will just do the story and the character and the game will never apparear. Those are my last word.
SPM__Count_Bleck_bows_by_chocolatebananapop.gif

But you can give your opinion about it. I will would like to see what you think about this, that you care or not about FNAF. I don't care. It's better to have different opinion for me.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
*logs in to 10 notifications from my ppst last night*

...Good morning
Good morning. I have a question, can you see my previous post and see if you can your opinion about it? I don't force you of course. It's just a question. A Question about Gaming. Thank's for watching.
Pac-ManHeadSSB4-U.png

T

Trick or Treat

Good morning. I have a question, can you see my previous post and see if you can your opinion about it? I don't force you of course. It's just a question. A Question about Gaming. Thank's for watching.View attachment 63708
Well, I can't watch the video at the moment, so it is hard fkr me to really understand.

But I think you should keep trying to find a developer and work on it. Put your all into it and most importantly have fun doing it, so you won't end up canceli g it.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well, I can't watch the video at the moment, so it is hard fkr me to really understand.

But I think you should keep trying to find a developer and work on it. Put your all into it and most importantly have fun doing it, so you won't end up canceli g it.
Thank's for answering my question. Also, i am not a develloper. I don't known to code or thing liek that. I have just the idea for the gameplay, the character, the story. Etc... So for now, i am just written the story and the character. BUT since i have said it, i have also idea if my series was a game. So i want also to have good game desgin before to show my project to person that known how to make a game. Which is frankly a thing that i am not going to see until maybe very long. But i don't want to cancel my series. At worst, there will be no game and the story showed by text. (Or in manga and anime but that's not going to happen frankly.) This project is a big project for my life. Not as much as my other series but still a big project for me. Thank's again for feedback.

T

Trick or Treat

Thank's for answering my question. Also, i am not a develloper. I don't known to code or thing liek that. I have just the idea for the gameplay, the character, the story. Etc... So for now, i am just written the story and the character. BUT since i have said it, i have also idea if my series was a game. So i want also to have good game desgin before to show my project to person that known how to make a game. Which is frankly a thing that i am not going to see until maybe very long. But i don't want to cancel my series. At worst, there will be no game and the story showed by text. (Or in manga and anime but that's not going to happen frankly.) This project is a big project for my life. Not as much as my other series but still a big project for me. Thank's again for feedback.
I say go for it, then. If it is a big project in your life and you are passionate about it, I don't see why it wouldn't work out. Either in story form or game form, it can happen if you don't give up!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I say go for it, then. If it is a big project in your life and you are passionate about it, I don't see why it wouldn't work out. Either in story form or game form, it can happen if you don't give up!
Thank you really for saying me that. I hope to not end up like FNAF 2,3 and 4 was : Not really as good at the first one and confusing on the story. I want a good story that can finish quickly and simply and with memorable character (And maybe spook people too). Those are my only wish.
Oh, how much I hate some Wii U challenges...
But how are you doing?
I'm questionning about FNAF. You can see all the detail on this post:
Man, i just watched this video.
And i don't know anymore about what thiking about FNAF 4 or FNAF as a whole. I really like the series but....I don't known. The only thing that i known homewer if it one day. My FNAF-parodie become a true game series. I will be sure to finish on the second episode and that's it. I will answer all the question if possible, (Maybe leave some minor question for have a bit of mysterie but that's it.) being sure that the game mechanic are balanced and fun. And finally : Just make 2 great game that are different than the other. I really don't want to see opinion like this one in this video if i make more game in my series (Funny thing than the guys in this video have make 2 great FNAF-parodie game, he tried to do a 3 and he just cancelled because he deson't like at all the idea.) So yeah, my FNAF-parodie "Five Night with Jack", is probably never to be a game until i found a game developper that want to create this game. (Which would be almost impossible to see frankly.) But if i found one day. I will be sure that my series end up goodly. And if not, i will just do the story and the character and the game will never apparear. Those are my last word.
View attachment 63707
But you can give your opinion about it. I will would like to see what you think about this, that you care or not about FNAF. I don't care. It's better to have different opinion for me.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'm fine, only slightly frustrated due to the RNG. :p

And sorry, Mao, I lost interest in Seven Weeks at Sakurai's after the first game. :(
"Seven Weeks at Sakurai's" ? Lol it need to happen, Seriously tough, all opinion are accepted. Than your hate,like, don't care, lose interest after the first FNAF game, etc....Really, all opinion are good for me.

T

Trick or Treat

I'm fine, only slightly frustrated due to the RNG. :p

And sorry, Mao, I lost interest in Seven Weeks at Sakurai's after the first game. :(
Well I am glad you are fine Ram! I am more than fine, I am just fantastic actually!

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Well I am glad you are fine Ram! I am more than fine, I am just fantastic actually!
Wow, I completely forgot to ask how you were doing. Rude.
But great to hear you're doing fantastic.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Wow, I completely forgot to ask how you were doing. Rude.
But great to hear you're doing fantastic.
I didn't mean it like that D:
You don't need to ask me you know...

Most people here from last night know why I am fantastic c:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I like how there is nobody with a yellow username here now. 'Dont known why frankly.
reyn time (2).png
Also, who want in the person here that might be not see it the draw of my sister? It show how the character of my FNAF-parodie look like. (Not all homewer, but almost.)

T

Trick or Treat

I read it. I'm glad to read your love life is good again. :)
Oh god you read it? Lol I didn't expect that, now I am a little embarrassed >//<

But but, umm...what challenges were the ones you are having trouble on?

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Oh god you read it? Lol I didn't expect that, now I am a little embarrassed >//<

But but, umm...what challenges were the ones you are having trouble on?
Don't change the subject, girl. :smirk:

Nah, the Smash Tour Boss one and the 10 turns of Crazy Orders with Greninja. The first because I always get bad upgrades while the opponents get good ones and Greninja because of the sudden difficulty spike from turn 9 to 10. I'll beat them one day, just frustrated it's not today, lol. :p

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well there is one yellow username now. All the color are here for the user.
"secretly post the draw of his sister"
Five night with Jack.jpg
AH! Uh....I don't have do anything really.
u9VJZ9T.png

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Don't change the subject, girl. :smirk:

Nah, the Smash Tour Boss one and the 10 turns of Crazy Orders with Greninja. The first because I always get bad upgrades while the opponents get good ones and Greninja because of the sudden difficulty spike from turn 9 to 10. I'll beat them one day, just frustrated it's not today, lol. :p
>///////<

Well Smash Tour is fun, so for me that wouldn't be a problem playing it over and over again. And I suck with Greninja so I wouldn't get that far. Can you use a Home Run Bat badge or something?

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
>///////<

Well Smash Tour is fun, so for me that wouldn't be a problem playing it over and over again. And I suck with Greninja so I wouldn't get that far. Can you use a Home Run Bat badge or something?
I... actually don't know if you can use customizations in Orders, lol. Never paid attention.

But enough about my 'problems'.

T

Trick or Treat

I... actually don't know if you can use customizations in Orders, lol. Never paid attention.

But enough about my 'problems'.
I am about 99% sure I have used them before!

Well what would you rather talk about?

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
I can confirm the use of customs in Orders; that's how some peeps get chains of 40-100 winning streaks in Crazy Orders.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I am about 99% sure I have used them before!

Well what would you rather talk about?
Talking about Smash? Ah no we don't talk about Smash on this thread. Hum..Talk about FNAF? Ah no we already talk about it and people don't like it that much. Hummm.......Let me see......WAIT! Can we talk about..
Vote_Robotnik_for_Pingas_by_Zeta_Neubourn.png

:troll:

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Well there is one yellow username now. All the color are here for the user.
"secretly post the draw of his sister"
AH! Uh....I don't have do anything really.View attachment 63715
Also that is really really good!

Talking about Smash? Ah no we don't talk about Smash on this thread. Hum..Talk about FNAF? Ah no we already talk about it and peopel don't like it that much. Hummm.......Let me see......WAIT! Can we talk about..
You want to talk about Pingas?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Also that is really really good!

You want to talk about Pingas?
A dicussion about
oie_2475623PdxTz46m.png
would be frankly more intersting than Twilight IMO.
#TrueTalk.:yeahboi:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Wooo, I got better sleep last night. Time to celebrate!

Good morning, peeps!

Oh wow, didn't notice the thread title.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom