• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

Eh, it just loads Battlefield... Nothing really cool like playing as Master Hand in Melee. Is it identical to Battlefield or are there minor changes?
It's the same Battlefield. My guess is that this thing loads Battlefield to prevent the game from crashing. That, or more stage straw grasping.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
A friend took a journey to the Deep Web, he's shaking in fear

MainJPW

M.T.A
It's the same Battlefield. My guess is that this thing loads Battlefield to prevent the game from crashing. That, or more stage straw grasping.
I'd go with your first guess. With nothing to go on from looking at the data in the latest patch there's really nothing to "straw grasp".

And we ended up getting a new Kirby stage so how was that straw grasping?

Soul.

What's the big deal with the deep web fiasco?
I'd go with your first guess. With nothing to go on from looking at the data in the latest patch there's really nothing to "straw grasp".

And we ended up getting a new Kirby stage so how was that straw grasping?
I suck at this stuff, but hear me out: had the Ryu/Roy update not have included the stage when datamining, then people would be doing guessing games, which is more or less the same as straw grasping.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So umm. I went to go find that "no scrubs" gif again. And found this instead.
10963776_1551170731806120_1131098594_n-1.jpg

It was after this Zelda took the Wind Waker from Toon Link and banished him from Hyrule Warriors. Young Link is still recovering.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Looks like we're at the part of the thread where everyone talks about how tired they are. Including me.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
....is there a new update for Chrome or something? The swishy circling loading thing looks like it's animated differently.

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
my fire alarm is going off.
nobody home.
its too high up for me to reach and turn off.

yaaaaaaaaaaaay

Last edited:

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
Why do you have socks on your hands? :confused:
Because im a fox main in socks:troll:
but really its because osu is a game which at times requires very rapid alternating between two keyboard buttons
ei;
and if your fingers aren't strong enough this physically HURTS to do. the sock provides resistance which conditions my fingers faster

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You know, I thought that whole people dying their hair grey thing was a joke

But I saw one of them in real life

It was weird

Status
Not open for further replies.