• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Man, I'm bored! Why is it always so that when I'm busy I want to do relaxing stuff and when I'm not busy I'm not in the mood for doing relaxing stuff. It's really annoying.

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Man, I'm bored! Why is it always so that when I'm busy I want to do relaxing stuff and when I'm not busy I'm not in the mood for doing relaxing stuff. It's really annoying.
Maybe it's because working is boring and you want to escape it all?

D

Deleted member

Wow, what the ****?

Searching "Anything new?" with my username generates six pages. @ aldelaro5 aldelaro5 was right.

Wasn't it 25 or something? I'll have to look up again...

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Wow, what the ****?

Searching "Anything new?" with my username generates six pages. @ aldelaro5 aldelaro5 was right.

Wasn't it 25 or something? I'll have to look up again...
Maybe you should stop asking that and just re read the pages?

Or just not ask that at all

I only got 2 results for me and Professor Layton. Im shocked. I talk about him way more the that

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Today is also my brother's birthday, and I've trying to buy him a Michael Jordan shirt, but of course México only has soccer shirts everywhere :4ganondorf:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
i gotta feed my dogs real quick and eat some dinner @Erika
we can resume after if you want. Goooood games so far though. your jigglypuff has improved a bunch, im super duper impressed.

T

Trick or Treat

i gotta feed my dogs real quick and eat some dinner @Erika
we can resume after if you want. Goooood games so far though. your jigglypuff has improved a bunch, im super duper impressed.
Good games! I would be down to play more tonight!

I JUST WANT TO BEAT YOUR KIRBY DAMMIT! I didn't win a single match against him lol. You sre way too good with him!

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Good games! I would be down to play more tonight!

I JUST WANT TO BEAT YOUR KIRBY DAMMIT! I didn't win a single match against him lol. You sre way too good with him!
naaah you won once i think with jigglypuff i think?
also sorry if i came off as kind of a jerk in the yoshi match lol. i guess using yoshi's n.b was kinda... unneeded...

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
After watching some Smash 4 at EVO and playing a bit on Smashladder and FG, I realized how boring the game can be.
I mean, I was more bored watching and playing Smash 4 than being bored with nothing.

Guess I'll go draw stuff then. At least I won't be bored with that.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Waifus dreams.jpg

U DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO WITWICKY but Love Live! sucks.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

are we talking smash 4 or melee?

cause puff would beat Kirby in melee...unless you're triple R.

I have a friend in mexico city.
Smash 4. I haven't played Melee in years.

naaah you won once i think with jigglypuff i think?
also sorry if i came off as kind of a jerk in the yoshi match lol. i guess using yoshi's n.b was kinda... unneeded...
Nope. You would have won that match if you didn't fall on purpose. So it is a win for you. And you didn't come across that way at all lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom