• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Guys, We should change the thread title to this:
"Gee, it sure is @Flight around here..."

_gold_

Smash Master
Sometimes I wish I could just munch on a sugar cube every once in awhile. They're cubes of sugar, what's not to like?
Gosh, I need sleep.

T

Trick or Treat

Haha that's hilarious! See, that's what I mean. She's quiet and all, but she'll drop some epic statement like that. You never know what to expect from her.
She is pretty incredible. You just never know what to expect. I admire her so much though.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
So I saw my brother watching that Steven Universe episode with Lion sleeping on Steven's head. I've seen snippets of that show, but that convinced me I should watch it. Starts out mundane, then gains mystery with a touching conclusion.

D

Deleted member

We're on page 2052 and so far, no bugs or glitches have been found. Greeaat.

_gold_

Smash Master
That moment when you realize college costs more than what you're worth. Yup... that sucks.

T

Trick or Treat

for some reason all i kept thinking was:
"a cheesegrater would really hurt and is a kinda weird thing to suggest."
which of course wasnt the point of the article lol.
Still true though. It's pretty...out there. A cheesegrater would hurt soo much.

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
I sometime have sugar cube cravings too. I have meat cravings more often though.
Lately I've been craving burgers, specifically, for unknown reasons. And no, I'm not referring to craving White Castle burgers (though I definitely wouldn't be against eating some White Castle right now).

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I think I'm going to finally cave into my Young Epoch Prospector savings and buy this Buzz Lightyear figure.

At the current price of the figure, it will take months for it to reach a price I'm willing to pay. Even though he's 9 inches and off colored, his box is so kickass.

I have $180 and this bad boy isn't to expensive so that's a plus.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I think I'm going to finally cave into my Young Epoch Prospector savings and buy this Buzz Lightyear figure.

At the current price of the figure, it will take months for it to reach a price I'm willing to pay. Even though he's 9 inches and off colored, his box is so kickass.

I have $180 and this bad boy isn't to expensive so that's a plus.
Eh, id rather go for that Optimus Prime in the background.

T

Trick or Treat

Does anyone remember BIONICLE?

I had every single one that existed, up until around 2010 or so. Only thing I ever really collected

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Time for me to go to bed. I'm gonna "reset" my swag meter and update the waifu meter tomorrow. G'night, take care, and hugs. :starman: :starman: :starman:

D

Deleted member

I had every single one that existed, up until around 2010 or so. Only thing I ever really collected
I heard it came back, but I don't know if that's true or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Trick or Treat

Time for me to go to bed. I'm gonna "reset" my swag meter and update the waifu meter tomorrow. G'night, take care, and hugs. :starman: :starman: :starman:
You have a waifu update? :O

But good night!

Last edited by a moderator:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility

if you mean the toy, yes
i thought these trailers were so hype when i was young lol.
ehhh im pretty guilty of still playing with er lego's and this sort of stuff, though...

Last edited:

_gold_

Smash Master

Of course! They impacted my childhood greatly. The Inika's were always my favorite.
I sometimes Google Bionicle to see if there's any new information on their return. I'm not ashamed of which either.

The game wasn't half bad either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom