• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
The worst is when you do hear something loud enough, but don't know what it is.

And one time, when I was about to start shampooing, my shower curtain flew outward, imagine as if someone standing outside punched it hard. And it wasn't me and it obviously was no one in the room.

I didn't want to continue shampoo'ing after that D:

Did...did you just call me a moron?
NONONONONONONONONONO. I just want to know why you're so paranoid.
Oxymoron - a figure a speech in which contradictory terms appear in conjunction. Ex. "I love showers but hate showering."
Pls don't be mad

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Everyone must watch Inside Out at least once. I can't recommend it enough.
movie was very, very good. i loved it alot.
Anger is my favorite just because of the sheer absurdity of Lewis Black in a Pixar movie.
fear and anger were my favorites because design, voice, and well, the emotion itself.
anger was hilarious though.
And that is aside from the pretty often bumps and bangs I hear.

I still need to see that movie!
you should. very good movie, like i said. very funny with a good plot and good characters.
oh i wish.
me too.

T

Trick or Treat

NONONONONONONONONONO. I just want to know why you're so paranoid.
Oxymoron - a figure a speech in which contradictory terms appear in conjunction. Ex. "I love showers but hate showering."
Pls don't be mad
I love showers because I like how theh feel, and they can be relaxing at times. And obviously it is usually a good thing to be clean.
But I hate the act of showering for reasons stated earlier.

Also, I sometimes shower with my bathroom door open. Which is fine if other people are in the house, but not if I am alone D:

Might as well add Frozen to that list as I know some people who've yet to lose their Frozen virginity
*hides in corner*

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
I was playing for glory 2v2 with my sister, and then suddenly her yoshi started having glowing particles floating around her. It was weird... :drifloon:

D

Deleted member

I DID IT! I found out what I did wrong; coffee cup came out on frame 1, which meant it could only be blocked if someone was already blocking. I can't wait to add a block button to this engine instead of "hold back to block" garbage.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I DID IT! I found out what I did wrong; coffee cup came out on frame 1, which meant it could only be blocked if someone was already blocking. I can't wait to add a block button to this engine instead of "hold back to block" garbage.
WHAT? HOW DARE YOU GO AGAINST MUGEN'S FIGHT ENGINE?
Well, it is open-sourced, so...

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Come again?

Don't you mean:
You watch Frozen, you get thawed out

:troll:

So...Madonna just made a new music video about her new song. All I had to do was look at the title and who was signing with her and I'm like "nope, nope, HELL NOPE"

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
You watch Frozen, you get thawed out

:troll:

So...Madonna just made a new music video about her new song. All I had to do was look at the title and who was signing with her and I'm like "nope, nope, HELL NOPE"
[insert why would any woman want to do that gif from liar liar here]

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
And in the newest episode of: "B. Mandala kills his wallet" I learn to calculate the shipping costs of buying from Japan

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Been replaying Fire Emblem Awakening again recently. I forgot how much I love Nah. She just wipes the enemy out SO easily.\

D

Deleted member

I'm so bored right now.. I'm not even joking with that.
Maybe I should do some talk shows.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
So Ant-Man.

HOLY CRAP

I swear, you'd never be able to tell that the movie was in development hell for a while there, because it was superhero-movie perfection. If you have time to kill and have even a sliver of interest, WATCH IT.

EDIT: Even if you have no interest at all, still go see it. I dragged my older sister with me and she loved it.

Last edited:

_gold_

Smash Master
@Erika The more I watch videos of Lauren Mayberry, CHVRCHES's vocalists, the more I can't quite figure her out. She's a mysterious individual to say the least. I don't care though, she has a great voice.

Soul.

Huh, Primal Groudon appears in Super Mystery Dungeon. I guess Primal Kyogre will show up in some way, too?

T

Trick or Treat

@Erika The more I watch videos of Lauren Mayberry, CHVRCHES's vocalists, the more I can't quite figure her out. She's a mysterious individual to say the least. I don't care though, she has a great voice.
Hmm? What do you mean, exactly? I've seen a lot of her, but I am curious.

_gold_

Smash Master
So Ant-Man.

HOLY CRAP

I swear, you'd never be able to tell that the movie was in development hell for a while there, because it was superhero-movie perfection. If you have time to kill and have even a sliver of interest, WATCH IT.
Speaking of which, Ant-Man's IMDb page reminds me of that one scene from Monty Python

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom