• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TakeYourHeart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
solemnpancake
CAN YOU FEEL THE SUNSHINE?
DOES IT BRIGHTEN UP YOUR DAY?

(I went mental the first time Bro discovered that song. Just over and over again. It was my first realization they'd become a memer.)

D

Deleted member

CAN YOU FEEL THE SUNSHINE?
DOES IT BRIGHTEN UP YOUR DAY?

(I went mental the first time Bro discovered that song. Just over and over again. It was my first realization they'd become a memer.)
It didn't brighten up my day. Tails Doll came out of nowhere and began to **** on me. :troll:

Ew, typos.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Looks like ROB's theme song is on YouTube now.
"N-Notice me, Community Senpai..." :4rob:

On a different note, I love this song. Gives me some inspiration to actually create a creepypasta about how ROB murders the cast and replaces them with alternate ROBs. :4villager:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
why do people bother with fake leaks tbh
Because trolls hunger for attention and they'll do anything to get it. Even if it means the whole "Hi, I'm a leaker and my great grand pappy works at Nintendo with some inside information on characters!" deal just to draw in some fish. That's why Rule Number 1 is to never feed the trolls.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I remember making a fake leak right before Little Mac's reveal just to **** with people.

Good times! Some people actually believed it even after the first deconfirmed thing on the list happened. :laugh:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Because trolls hunger for attention and they'll do anything to get it. Even if it means the whole "Hi, I'm a leaker and my great grand pappy works at Nintendo with some inside information on characters!" deal just to draw in some fish. That's why Rule Number 1 is to never feed the trolls.
Even if you don't feed them, they won't die of starvation. Unfortunate really. :4ganondorf:

I take a look at them, laugh, and move on.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I remember making a fake leak right before Little Mac's reveal just to **** with people.

Good times! Some people actually believed it even after the first deconfirmed thing on the list happened. :laugh:
Just to mess with people? You mean like those supposed "leaked" newcomer banners I used to post that depicted Chibi Robo, Galacta Knight, Ghirahim, King K Rool, Ryu, and Mumbo Jumbo?

Last edited:

Soul.

I mean, I tend to ignore them and not take them seriously at all, even if they spark the smallest of discussions.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Leaks are stupid, all that is needed is THE AURA!

D

Deleted member

And that's exactly what this fellow individual did on GameFAQs. Never trust these guys.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
uh, happy birthday?
though you arent very happy about it, it seems lol
because its really just another number.

and it isn't like the age gap between me and my gf changes anyway

But thanks for the blessings
Happy birthday!!!

Thank you for your blessings

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
D

Deleted member

Oh, sweet. You can now pre-order a Windows 10 Home or Pro USB flash drive.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Happy technical Birthday, Obo. My guess on the cake is that it's shaped like the prof's hat. Top hats aren't copyrighted. Or I'm way overthinking things like usual.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I HEAR IT'S OBOBO'S BIRTHDAY.

I HOPE IT'S A GREAT ONE. I HOPE EVERYTHING IS GOOD AND THE CAKE IS GREAT TOO~

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
Happy Birthday, Obobo!

Can I get a slice of cake and some ice cream?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom