• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

_gold_

Smash Master
They made :4robinf: as tall as :4robinm:so their hitboxes could be the same though.
So you're saying just match the smaller boy/girl models so they're the same size? As well as the taller models? Sure, I guess that would make it easier. But then we're entering the world of new skins for fighters, which history tells, Sakurai isn't too fond of... as of yet?

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Yeah, I loved that episode too, even if I don't care too much for the anime.
Speaking of Haunter though, am I the only one who found him to be really weak in XY? Once he evolved he became my strongest Pokémon, but before then, it seemed to... fragile. And in other games he feels just fine, so I'm not sure why he feels weak.

:094:
Haunter is frail. Has been for years. But an Evolite can patch that up. I remember running Stall Haunter back in the early days of XY cause I was trying to find how viable Poison typing has become due to Fairies.

I think I ran Toxic, Protect, Destiny Bond and Night Shade. Wasn't anything to boast about but it does its job well because he's quick. He's also immune to the priority moves that are frequently used so trapping with Destiny Bond was relatively easy.

I like Gengar more though. Not because of stats, but he's just so damn cute. X3 I never did train one on my Omega Ruby though...

Anyways, someone said Pokken's roster is to be fully revealed? If so, when? I need too know if my boy Breloom made it in. :4villager:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I got my Mega Man Dreamwave book in the mail yesterday.

Oddly enough, it was supposed to arrive later than my other order, or at least have a later first chance of arriving.

It's in excellent condition, the seller was completely honest about it and I got a great deal on it.

Great art style, too.

Also there's this bit of hilarious exposition:

"The Boltz brothers should have been out of here years ago, but all three are still in seventh grade with us. They've been held back so many times, no one really knows how old they are. But they could probably vote and drive--if any of them could read. They stay just to make us all miserable, so welcome but be warned."

. . .Why are they not EXPELLED? They're clearly causing problems on a daily basis and it's not like they're teachers or anything.
:4megaman:

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So you're saying just match the smaller boy/girl models so they're the same size? As well as the taller models? Sure, I guess that would make it easier. But then we're entering the world of new skins for fighters, which history tells, Sakurai isn't too fond of... as of yet?
Pretty much, after all :4lucina: is taller in Awakening than the second female body type Robin, you know, the one :4robinf: is based on. A smaller hitbox is also the reason why :4lucina: was separated from being a :4marth: alt.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I think i have curse that, if i pose a question. Someone post something later and nobody see my post and not answer to it so. Another curse to my book. (add to the wiki' lmao)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Haunter is frail. Has been for years. But an Evolite can patch that up. I remember running Stall Haunter back in the early days of XY cause I was trying to find how viable Poison typing has become due to Fairies.

I think I ran Toxic, Protect, Destiny Bond and Night Shade. Wasn't anything to boast about but it does its job well because he's quick. He's also immune to the priority moves that are frequently used so trapping with Destiny Bond was relatively easy.

I like Gengar more though. Not because of stats, but he's just so damn cute. X3 I never did train one on my Omega Ruby though...

Anyways, someone said Pokken's roster is to be fully revealed? If so, when? I need too know if my boy Breloom made it in. :4villager:
*has a gastly in my nuzlocke of platinum*
*has no one to trade with*
*eviolite does not exist in gen 4*

R.I.P. in Peace

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I think i have curse that, if i pose a question. Someone post something later and nobody see my post and not answer to it so. Another curse to my book. (add to the wiki' lmao)
Sorry, I didn't play MMZ3 yet(still at 1, lol) so I can't really answer your previous question :4rob:

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
My internet is so ****ing slow. This is horrible. Still, does anybody here want to see the profil of my OC Erzo? I like have opinion, like that i can change something or fix some other and i can make the all better. Also what i am working with this is for the biggest project on my life. So i really want that it's "gud". So i want to see opinion for see if i am in a good way. And i'm sure that you opinion guys will be the best that i can have. Because for me, your the best guys. :)
Sure, go ahead and post it. No one's stopping you. :)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
*has a gastly in my nuzlocke of platinum*
*has no one to trade with*
*eviolite does not exist in gen 4*

R.I.P. in Peace
Rest in Piece in Peace?
Sorry, I didn't play MMZ3 yet(still at 1, lol) so I can't really answer your previous question :4rob:
At least you answer to my post. (I don't play any MMZ by the way.)
Sure, go ahead and post it. No one's stopping you. :)
Nothing is stopping me of course. But i'm not sure if people are interest. But since you seem to want to see it. Here it is!
Erzo profil

Erzo is a secondary but very important character in the Serie “The Heart of Ice “. First a powerful R-Man ( Robot who can feel emotion and has high intelligence.) created by Zelox, he will become his enemy after have been left for dead and have rejoin his true creator, Zelax. Become a antagonist.

Description :

Erzo is a R-Man, contrary to most of them, he has a more « Human » appareance, having the face of a blond young man. The reason is that Zelox (His creator) wanted to have a powerful R-Man that could save anyone in danger but he wanted that the R-Man have a more human appareance for being sure that people won’t be scared of him. His personality is kinda childish, since he doesn’t know how to talk with human, he is always questionning what to do with them. He is however totally loyal to his creator, like every R-Man. He doesn’t like to kill people that much, prefering saving or helping them. He is serious however when forced to fight. He is one of the strongest R-Man if it is not the strongest that Zelox created. In battle, he use a red sword that is capable of piercing metal. He is also very strong and fast contrary to most R-Man, capable even to jump on wall and to dash in the air. Howemer in the story. He fall in love with a human that he rescue during a mission. Since this day, he is attacking by nightmare of him killing people with a mad smile. With the time passing, he will become more and more unstable until the day or know the horrible true about him. And he will dissipear after that he know the true after falling in a hole and leaved for dead…..

Quotes :

- Let’s the mission begin!

- I don’t do that for glory or anything like that. I do that for helping the weak!

- Hum…are you OK?!

- Uh…T-thank you!

- I sometime don’t understand his humor….Is human are all like that?

- What are this nightmare?...What those image mean..?

- Mission finish! Return to the base.

- Don’t worry, you will be save after, i promis.

Appareance:

Erzo appareance is different from all of the other R-Man. First off, he look like more like a human. The color of his body is mostly red and white, the upper-half of his body look like a armor and the low-half too. His right arm howemer is different from the rest in term of appareance, looking more like a cyborg and being totally grey. His head is like a human. He look like a young man with blond hair and green eye. He as also a long ponytail that Zelox wanted to have for that he look more “cool“. Finally, his as in his back a black scabbard where is red sword is in.

Trivia:

- Erzo appareance is based on the character oft he Mega Man Franchise, Zero.

- Erzo is the first character character that Mao644 created for his series.

- He is also the reason behind the creation of “ The Heart of Ice“, because before the series was created, Mao644 haved another series that doesn’t making any sense. So he wanted to created a character and a serious story for that he could fit in. Creating the most important project of Mao644.
So what do you think?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Rest in Piece in Peace?

At least you answer to my post. (I don't play any MMZ by the way.)

Nothing is stopping me of course. But i'm not sure if people are interest. But since you seem to want to see it. Here it is!
Erzo profil

Erzo is a secondary but very important character in the Serie “The Heart of Ice “. First a powerful R-Man ( Robot who can feel emotion and has high intelligence.) created by Zelox, he will become his enemy after have been left for dead and have rejoin his true creator, Zelax. Become a antagonist.

Description :

Erzo is a R-Man, contrary to most of them, he has a more « Human » appareance, having the face of a blond young man. The reason is that Zelox (His creator) wanted to have a powerful R-Man that could save anyone in danger but he wanted that the R-Man have a more human appareance for being sure that people won’t be scared of him. His personality is kinda childish, since he doesn’t know how to talk with human, he is always questionning what to do with them. He is however totally loyal to his creator, like every R-Man. He doesn’t like to kill people that much, prefering saving or helping them. He is serious however when forced to fight. He is one of the strongest R-Man if it is not the strongest that Zelox created. In battle, he use a red sword that is capable of piercing metal. He is also very strong and fast contrary to most R-Man, capable even to jump on wall and to dash in the air. Howemer in the story. He fall in love with a human that he rescue during a mission. Since this day, he is attacking by nightmare of him killing people with a mad smile. With the time passing, he will become more and more unstable until the day or know the horrible true about him. And he will dissipear after that he know the true after falling in a hole and leaved for dead…..

Quotes :

- Let’s the mission begin!

- I don’t do that for glory or anything like that. I do that for helping the weak!

- Hum…are you OK?!

- Uh…T-thank you!

- I sometime don’t understand his humor….Is human are all like that?

- What are this nightmare?...What those image mean..?

- Mission finish! Return to the base.

- Don’t worry, you will be save after, i promis.

Appareance:

Erzo appareance is different from all of the other R-Man. First off, he look like more like a human. The color of his body is mostly red and white, the upper-half of his body look like a armor and the low-half too. His right arm howemer is different from the rest in term of appareance, looking more like a cyborg and being totally grey. His head is like a human. He look like a young man with blond hair and green eye. He as also a long ponytail that Zelox wanted to have for that he look more “cool“. Finally, his as in his back a black scabbard where is red sword is in.

Trivia:

- Erzo appareance is based on the character oft he Mega Man Franchise, Zero.

- Erzo is the first character character that Mao644 created for his series.

- He is also the reason behind the creation of “ The Heart of Ice“, because before the series was created, Mao644 haved another series that doesn’t making any sense. So he wanted to created a character and a serious story for that he could fit in. Creating the most important project of Mao644.
So what do you think?
I think I picked up on the similarity to Zero before you mentioned it. XD

But yeah, Mega Man references are great, so support.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Replaying Sacred Stones reminded me of how jacked Ross gets with each promotion.

My Eirika can't kill for **** though.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
This isn't quite what I had in mind when I looked up "anime tigger", but I'll take it.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I think I picked up on the similarity to Zero before you mentioned it. XD

But yeah, Mega Man references are great, so support.
Yeah, Erzo is very inspired of Zero so a Mega Man fan like you can see it already. The two character are homewer different, espcieally on the personality of the two. And other thing that i won't mention here. And thank's for support! He is not the only character to be inspired by Mega Man character too! Also, Woah @Erika ! I don't see it was you until i see your username! Great avatar still.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Goooooooood Morning Everyone. If anyone doesn't know, I have a new sig. I wish I had more space to put stuff in though (and a good editing program).
So what's up? :starman:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Goooooooood Morning Everyone. If anyone doesn't know, I have a new sig. I wish I had more space to put stuff in though (and a good editing program).
So what's up? :starman:
First: Good morning!:4pacman:
Second: Nothing really, i posted the profil of my OC, Erzo. And i'm questionning if Omega in Mega Man Zero 3 could have been much better. Also the image in your signature is broken i think.

T

Trick or Treat

Yeah, Erzo is very inspired of Zero so a Mega Man fan like you can see it already. The two character are homewer different, espcieally on the personality of the two. And other thing that i won't mention here. And thank's for support! He is not the only character to be inspired by Mega Man character too! Also, Woah @Erika ! I don't see it was you until i see your username! Great avatar still.
Thank you! I might change it soon but we will see!

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Hmm? I cant quite see your signature. It appears to be a broken image.
?? That's funny. Maybe your browser failed to load it? I can see it just fine. If more people can't see it, I'll try to reupload it in a different format
@Erika nice avatar. :kirby: It looks sooo familiar, but I can't tell who it is.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
?? That's funny. Maybe your browser failed to load it? I can see it just fine. If more people can't see it, I'll try to reupload it in a different format
@Erika nice avatar. :kirby: It looks sooo familiar, but I can't tell who it is.
It's Lana from Hyrule Warrior.

_gold_

Smash Master
Erm... does anyone perhaps want to place a certain game titled Super Smash Bros. for Wii U?
Give or take, in 5-10 minutes?

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
It's Lana from Hyrule Warrior.
*faceslap* I knew I was getting it confused with Lyn.
First: Good morning!:4pacman:
Second: Nothing really, i posted the profil of my OC, Erzo. And i'm questionning if Omega in Mega Man Zero 3 could have been much better. Also the image in your signature is broken i think.
Omega was okay in MMZ3. He's just one of the characters who's meant to be a tool (A big reason why I and many others hated Terra in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep), so he doesn't have much of a personality. The only thing that keeps me from saying Omega is outright bad is because his fights are pretty cool and the fact that he houses Zero's original body. I hear the manga portrays him a lot better than the game does in that it gives him a personality.
I can't see your sig either @ Ryu_Ken Ryu_Ken
Okay let me reupload the image and see if it's better.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Man, i hope that for the next DLC Costume Pack for the Mii. There will be costum referencing MMZ character. I so want to play a Omega Mii or a Ciel Mii! (But it won't happen right?)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Omega was okay in MMZ3. He's just one of the characters who's meant to be a tool (A big reason why I and many others hated Terra in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep), so he doesn't have much of a personality. The only thing that keeps me from saying Omega is outright bad is because his fights are pretty cool and the fact that he houses Zero's original body. I hear the manga portrays him a lot better than the game does in that it gives him a personality.
The think about Omega is that is two first form should have been more "difficult" and epic. Apparently, is what planned to be more dangerous but the limit of the GBA keep is first and second form limited. And for a character point, i don't know. I think he could have potential other that being just a tool. But hey, it's just me. (Also i see for Terra that alot of person hate him because of that, poor dude lol)

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Can anyone see my sig now?
The think about Omega is that is two first form should have been more "difficult" and epic. Apparently, is what planned to be more dangerous but the limit of the GBA keep is first and second form limited. And for a character point, i don't know. I think he could have potential other that being just a tool. But hey, it's just me. (Also i see for Terra that alot of person hate him because of that, poor dude lol)
Eh, I think they're meant to be easy so that you can get to Omega Zero. I think the difficulty was just fine. Not challenging for veteran Megaman players, but I imagine them being pretty difficult for casuals.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Can anyone see my sig now?

Eh, I think they're meant to be easy so that you can get to Omega Zero. I think the difficulty was just fine. Not challenging for veteran Megaman players, but I imagine them being pretty difficult for casuals.
Nope can't see it.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Finally finished the third "chapter" of my "Duwang translation" of Nichijou.
It's quite dank, I have to tell you.

Now, back to doodling !

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Hello 80% of all Happy Tree Friends existing fanart, what a displeasure meeting you here.
You'd think fans of a show that gory would be less into that.

Then again, it's writers went on to write some :4sonic: so maybe the fan base sensed the tweenage vibes leaking in from the future and proceeded to go mad as a result. :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom