• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
FNAF would wreck the film if it was in it. That would be strange.

Really glad to see a sequel finally confirmed though. Hopefully some more cool cameos, it really is like the Super Smash Bros. of films.
I really like the first movie. So like you and the other, i hope the second will be even better! Also a FNAF cameo will be cool.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Nothing against FNAF, I love the series, but it certainly would look odd to see FNAF in it since it's an indie one.

D

Deleted member

*read with my pc that I built*

....whatever :)

(seriously, how can you use a mobile for that long without getting frustrated? I jsut hate iOS.....Android sounds good though).
I'm using Android 4.4 right now, and I can say, it's pretty good. The only thing I dislike about it (compared to iOS) is that the on-screen keyboard may not show up when you want it to.. this is Chrome we're taking about. Luckily, this can be fixed. Just a minor gripe, is all.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
Nothing against FNAF, I love the series, but it certainly would look odd to see FNAF in it since it's an indie one.
I agree that it would be odd for FNAF cameo to be in Wreck-It-Ralph 2 but for a different reason. Disney films are family friendly and kids would probably freak out from FNAF anyways. If any Indie character was to appear I'd say Shovel knight would be the more likely choice.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I agree that it would be odd for FNAF cameo to be in Wreck-It-Ralph 2 but for a different reason. Disney films are family friendly and kids would probably freak out from FNAF anyways. If any Indie character was to appear I'd say Shovel knight would be the more likely choice.
Steve? from Minecraft, maybe?

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Wreck it Ralph 1 had Smoke from Mortal Kombat appear tho.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I'm using Android 4.4 right now, and I can say, it's pretty good. The only thing I dislike about it (compared to iOS) is that the on-screen keyboard may not show up when you want it to.. this is Chrome we're taking about. Luckily, this can be fixed. Just a minor gripe, is all.
I only teted android for some minutes because I don't own a mobile, but it's just much better.

In iOS, if you scroll in the browser vertically or horizontally, you are stuck to this axis. To free scroll, you have to let it go (AND YOU REALLY HAVE TO BE PATIENT!!!!!) hen scroll diagonally to make scrolling free until you release the touch....

I have myopia for sake, I HAVE TO ZOOM A LOT and this is just awful to use. btw, no the three fingers magnifier sucks....

Android are very smart, you ARE locked in the axis, but if you scroll diagonally after, you can easilly force it out of the lock essentially, it will never bother you.

We are at iOS 8....Apple really disappoints me to not do this simple hassle free approach.

Also, android feels so much fluid, you don't waste any time in the UI.

Fun fact: kt's based on Linux, it's just no wonder that it feels so good for me :)

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I heard you can't get Pokemon costumes in Yoshi's Wooly World. Probably will be the same with Mario Maker. There also isn't really shiny alternate colors in Smash except maybe Pikachu and Jigglypuff. Why must the Pokemon Company be so strict about the use of Pokemon in other Nintendo games? :/

Edit: Even third parties are fine with the costumes in MK8 and Yoshi's Wooly World...and they are completely separate from Nintendo! :O

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I only teted android for some minutes because I don't own a mobile, but it's just much better.

In iOS, if you scroll in the browser vertically or horizontally, you are stuck to this axis. To free scroll, you have to let it go (AND YOU REALLY HAVE TO BE PATIENT!!!!!) hen scroll diagonally to make scrolling free until you release the touch....

I have myopia for sake, I HAVE TO ZOOM A LOT and this is just awful to use. btw, no the three fingers magnifier sucks....

Android are very smart, you ARE locked in the axis, but if you scroll diagonally after, you can easilly force it out of the lock essentially, it will never bother you.

We are at iOS 8....Apple really disappoints me to not do this simple hassle free approach.

Also, android feels so much fluid, you don't waste any time in the UI.

Fun fact: kt's based on Linux, it's just no wonder that it feels so good for me :)
Barely used Safari on my iPod touch 4G, so I don't really know if that scrolling problem still occurs or not. Mine stopped working. Zooming works really well in Android though. UI is easy to get into, but I wish companies would stop "skinning" the interface.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
I heard you can't get Pokemon costumes in Yoshi's Wooly World. Probably will be the same with Mario Maker. There also isn't really shiny alternate colors in Smash except maybe Pikachu and Jigglypuff. Why must the Pokemon Company be so strict about the use of Pokemon in other Nintendo games? :/

Edit: Even third parties are fine with the costumes in MK8 and Yoshi's Wooly World...and they are completely separate from Nintendo! :O
It's so damn weird how the Pokemon Company and Game Freak are so protective of Pokemon. I think that the only reason Pokemon only appear in Smash Bros nowadays is because when 64 was released, The Pokemon Company wasn't in existence. Since Pikachu and Jiggs did, thankfully, there is now a precedent established for Pokemon in Smash, and the Pokemon Company probably allows Smash to be the only exception because they have to out of obligation now. If Pokemon wasn't present in Smash 64, however, we very well could have not seen Pokemon ever in Smash.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Speaking of Pokken Tournament, where the **** is Blaziken?! We haven't seen him since that one teaser footage reel. He's probably been cut, which sucks.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Doing a super mario bros 3 "challenge" run

It requires that I get ALL white mushroom houses and beat worlds 3, 5, and 6 which their respected signature items

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
It's so damn weird how the Pokemon Company and Game Freak are so protective of Pokemon. I think that the only reason Pokemon only appear in Smash Bros nowadays is because when 64 was released, The Pokemon Company wasn't in existence. Since Pikachu and Jiggs did, thankfully, there is now a precedent established for Pokemon in Smash, and the Pokemon Company probably allows Smash to be the only exception because they have to out of obligation now. If Pokemon wasn't present in Smash 64, however, we very well could have not seen Pokemon ever in Smash.
So glad Pokemon is still allowed in Smash.

Soul.

The full roster for Pokkén will [apparently] be revealed in two days—July 16th, its release date on arcades. Let's wait and see, shall we?

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
We still need Blaziken, Mewtwo, Greninja, Jigglypuff, Hawlucha, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Infernape, and Dragonite please.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If I get a game over, then the mushroom houses get their items back

When the mushroom houses come back, I can get another hammer suit

However, I have like 70 lives

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
The full roster for Pokkén will [apparently] be revealed in two days—July 16th, its release date on arcades. Let's wait and see, shall we?
Expectations plummeting, accordingly.

Though I'm already good getting at least one of my most wanted in.

D

Deleted member

I don't get that either. They are overprotecting it way too much.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well i have finish the profil of my OC, Erzo! Said to me if you want to see it and please Said it. Just leaving a like don't say if you want to see it to me. So please said it.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
As of right now, none of my favorites are playable in Pokken. Hell, I don't even think any of them are assists! :laugh:

I'm expecting a couple more upon release, but I'm keeping my expectations low at the moment. Hopefully there is more though as the roster could stand to have a few more fighters in there.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well i have finish the profil of my OC, Erzo! Said to me if you want to see it and please Said it. Just leaving a like don't say if you want to see it to me. So please said it.
You could show it I guess.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You could show it I guess.
OK so here it is!
Erzo profil

Erzo is a secondary but very important character in the Serie “The Heart of Ice “. First a powerful R-Man ( Robot who can feel emotion and has high intelligence.) created by Zelox, he will become his enemy after have been left for dead and have rejoin his true creator, Zelax. Become a antagonist.

Description :

Erzo is a R-Man, contrary to most of them, he has a more « Human » appareance, having the face of a blond young man. The reason is that Zelox (His creator) wanted to have a powerful R-Man that could save anyone in danger but he wanted that the R-Man have a more human appareance for being sure that people won’t be scared of him. His personality is kinda childish, since he doesn’t know how to talk with human, he is always questionning what to do with them. He is however totally loyal to his creator, like every R-Man. He doesn’t like to kill people that much, prefering saving or helping them. He is serious however when forced to fight. He is one of the strongest R-Man if it is not the strongest that Zelox created. In battle, he use a red sword that is capable of piercing metal. He is also very strong and fast contrary to most R-Man, capable even to jump on wall and to dash in the air. Howemer in the story. He fall in love with a human that he rescue during a mission. Since this day, he is attacking by nightmare of him killing people with a mad smile. With the time passing, he will become more and more unstable until the day or know the horrible true about him. And he will dissipear after that he know the true after falling in a hole and leaved for dead…..

Quotes :

- Let’s the mission begin!

- I don’t do that for glory or anything like that. I do that for helping the weak!

- Hum…are you OK?!

- Uh…T-thank you!

- I sometime don’t understand his humor….Is human are all like that?

- What are this nightmare?...What those image mean..?

- Mission finish! Return to the base.

- Don’t worry, you will be save after, i promis.

Appareance:

Erzo appareance is different from all of the other R-Man. First off, he look like more like a human. The color of his body is mostly red and white, the upper-half of his body look like a armor and the low-half too. His right arm howemer is different from the rest in term of appareance, looking more like a cyborg and being totally grey. His head is like a human. He look like a young man with blond hair and green eye. He as also a long ponytail that Zelox wanted to have for that he look more “cool“. Finally, his as in his back a black scabbard where is red sword is in.

Trivia:

- Erzo appareance is based on the character oft he Mega Man Franchise, Zero.

- Erzo is the first character character that Mao644 created for his series.

- He is also the reason behind the creation of “ The Heart of Ice“, because before the series was created, Mao644 haved another series that doesn’t making any sense. So he wanted to created a character and a serious story for that he could fit in. Creating the most important project of Mao644.
So what do you think? I wanted to have a Relation zone and a Spoiler Zone but for the first one. Nobody except me known my character so it would have been kind unlesse for you and otherin my opinion and for the Spoiler Zone. I said to myself that i shouldn't spoil everything on my story. Still, what do you think?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom