• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

spent all day practicing drawing.
its actually... going a bit better.
View attachment 61693
i did a few others but i think this is the best looking so far. it started looking better when i stopped using lines for everything and began drawing every detail.
Good to know you're improving, albeit slowly. It's worth the time.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Good to know you're improving, albeit slowly. It's worth the time.
yeeeah im enjoying it.
good practice for me right now is just drawing humanoid eyes, good for shading and line practice.
they look... decent, right now. obviously im no pro but the progress jump was pretty good today, so im content. gonna keep doing this though, i enjoy being able to see the improvement, even if i'm not as good at the start as some others :4pacman:.
View attachment 61695
I can't.
I just can't.
lol, poor Sonic X :4sonic:.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I read all the current issues.
I don't regret a thing.
I need the next issue.
I want the MEGA crossover to begin already.
For the record, the person sticks is talking to is...
Chun-Li.
Also, this was at the end of the comic.

upload_2015-7-14_0-24-55.png

I love the eyes.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I still can't decide whether or not I should like or hate the Homeward saga.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Well, it's getting late. I gotta sleep so that I don't almost pass out at the dojo again. Night y'all :starman:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I want someone to make a Balloon Trip MMO.
Sorta like flapmmo(dot goes here)com but with Balloon Trip.
I want to watch people suffer enjoy.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I used to dislike anime vocal soundtracks. Nichijou eased me in, and now I've taken the plunge off the far end, with Lucky Star and Haruhi Suzumiya already downloaded, and and more on my list. HELP ME.

:231:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
FNAF trailer was shocking interesting: thought they were gonna turn it into a cheesy slashy flick of some sort, I guess.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
What. The. ****?

That trailer was anything but predictable. First- THEY'RE IN YOUR HOUSE. Secondly, I was speculating this to being a prequal but now I'm convinced this is after the fire.

This is hype! Ought to be quite the show. :cool:
Freddy has drill fingertips.
How or why he got drill fingertips is beyond me.
But he has them.

Also WHY ARE THEY IN YOUR HOUSE
Are you just going to live Days 1-5/6 normally knowing there are 4 robots hellbent on sending you straight to hell just living in your closet while your out of the house and your wife and children are defenseless
The last FNAFs made atleast a bit of sense considering that it's not really your fault that they want you dead (But then again FNAF 3 is ****ed up because some guy thought it was a wonderful idea to make a 24/7 amusement park attraction where the animatronic is real and still hellbent on killing literally anyone who decides to go in there and you really wanted to go there [then again, the only time the robots didn't want you dead was FNAF 1, where they just wanted you in a suit because they thought you were a friend just in need of one, not their fault if you died])

Look at me, yapping about a series I've never seen/played/never want to.
I'd like to thank SmashBoards and the TF2 Valve Pub community for giving me all this info I don't even wanna use

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
FNAF trailer was shocking interesting: thought they were gonna turn it into a cheesy slashy flick of some sort, I guess.
I noticed something with the help of TVTropes.
You appear to be playing as a child this time around. Notice how the bedroom's design is clearly a kid's one and how your POV isn't very tall (your POV is the same height as a doorknob). This could mean that the game is about the nightmares a kid is having after someone brought Plushtrap into the house ("Terrible things come in small packages" implies that the Plushie is either directly or indirectly responsible about the events of the game. It justifies the Nightmare Animatronic looks as just the products of a child's hyperactive imagination. Same applies for how the paranormal things your character sees.
Pretty interesting.

Is it just me or is my avatar fitting?

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
You appear to be playing as a child this time around. Notice how the bedroom's design is clearly a kid's one and how your POV isn't very tall (your POV is the same height as a doorknob). This could mean that the game is about the nightmares a kid is having after someone brought Plushtrap into the house ("Terrible things come in small packages" implies that the Plushie is either directly or indirectly responsible about the events of the game. It justifies the Nightmare Animatronic looks as just the products of a child's hyperactive imagination. Same applies for how the paranormal things your character sees.
Pretty interesting.

Is it just me or is my avatar fitting?
all very perceptive views from you, nicely done.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Well the movie is still gonna be a thing
Which better explain why they're in your house

The only thing this entire series has that's enough to make me talk about it is the robots being in your house.
Good job, the game developer did house things
You're telling me someone thought it was a bright idea to make toys of the animatronic
You're telling me someone thought it was a bright idea to buy that thing
YOU'RE TELLING ME SOMEONE THOUGHT IT WAS A BRIGHT ****ING IDEA TO GIVE THAT TO A CHILD

WHATEVER WORLD THOSE GUYS ARE IN, I CERTAINLY DON'T WANNA LIVE IN IT.
THE PEOPLE THERE ARE STUPIDER THAN A DRUNK F2P SPY.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Pretty interesting.
Among the Sleep : Furry edition? Sounds...interesting.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, i spent the entire day to make some sprites sheet and I decided for all but some exceptions to just submit a zip, there's no way I'm putting all of these together in one image.

Though, I submitted so much only the maps remains. I already did world 5 and Decalburg so, there's 5 worlds and the common section (very small section, it's for rooms like caves).

I might do common soon, world 6 first tomorrow cause it's small and then world 1 cause I like the design, then world 4 cause it's ok, then world 2 and finally world 3 cause it just sucks imo......

actually, world 3 would be the hardest because I have to remove lots of duplicates......

Anyway, soon, the game textures would be uploaded to everyone :)

(after my stuff gets approved which tbh idk if they will....though, I DID submitted rips so it should be fine :) ).

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Among the Sleep : Furry edition? Sounds...interesting.
>Someone else knows about Among the Sleep.
Bless the stars.
Well the movie is still gonna be a thing
Which better explain why they're in your house

The only thing this entire series has that's enough to make me talk about it is the robots being in your house.
Good job, the game developer did house things

You're telling me someone thought it was a bright idea to make toys of the animatronic
You're telling me someone thought it was a bright idea to buy that thing
YOU'RE TELLING ME SOMEONE THOUGHT IT WAS A BRIGHT ****ING IDEA TO GIVE THAT TO A CHILD

WHATEVER WORLD THOSE GUYS ARE IN, I CERTAINLY DON'T WANNA LIVE IN IT.
THE PEOPLE THERE ARE STUPIDER THAN A DRUNK F2P SPY.
Not everyone knows there's a body in Springtrap (surprisingly). If they knew, Fazbear's Horror Attraction would be pretty short-lived (even more than it was).
For most people he was just the spooky scary guy who popped up saying "boo" during your trip through the attraction.
Plus the plush was likely based on the ORIGINAL Springtrap. The one from the Fredbear era.
But, you know what confuses me?
If Fredbear is a character...
Then who actually is Golden Freddy?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE FINDING THIS OBSCURE AND CREEPY VIDEO?

I cannot even process this. AAAAAAHHH!!!

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
>Someone else knows about Among the Sleep.
Bless the stars.
I don't really get into horror games, but Among the Sleep was pretty cool imo.
Neat concept, but that teddy bear still creeps the hell out of me. It feels like the voice of a pedophile.

Not everyone knows there's a body in Springtrap (surprisingly). If they knew, Fazbear's Horror Attraction would be pretty short-lived (even more than it was).
Question: People were interested in this stuff? :4pacman:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I don't really get into horror games, but Among the Sleep was pretty cool imo.
Neat concept, but that teddy bear still creeps the hell out of me. It feels like the voice of a pedophile.

Question: People were interested in this stuff? :4pacman:
Well, the place did stay open for six nights....

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Well, the place did stay open for six nights....
You burned it down because of an undead animatronic and hallucinations from the lack of oxygen.
That's the one thing that gets me, the lack of oxygen.

He can't just go up to his boss and say "Hey boss, uh, I've been seeing things because there's not much oxygen. Could you maybe, you know, get an oxygen tank for me?" Would've helped him, man. :4pacman:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
You burned it down because of an undead animatronic and hallucinations from the lack of oxygen.
That's the one thing that gets me, the lack of oxygen.

He can't just go up to his boss and say "Hey boss, uh, I've been seeing things because there's not much oxygen. Could you maybe, you know, get an oxygen tank for me?" Would've helped him, man. :4pacman:
The game tries to justify this by saying "they tried to make it as old school as possible" by not renewing anything. Literally everything there is from 30 years ago. That includes the ventilation system (Except for the air duct seals. They were added there to stop thieves, which sorta explains why a single seal cannot close two vents at once.) and wiring.
The cause of the fire was either the faulty wiring or arson. Possibly from one of the characters of the previous games.

You think they're gonna go and invest on an oxigen tank for you when you can just reboot the ventilation? They don't care if you wind up dead in the next day as long as they are getting their money.
Hey sounds like a lot of game developers these days.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Well in any case, I think only one thing can be said now in regards to that trailer...

"He will come back. He always does."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom