• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trick or Treat

I know most of you will dislike this probably, but hey. She may not be the best, but this is what I want to be. I really really want to do something like this. But even better.

A female screamer is something I will always admire. And, unrelated but She is also really hot, but that is just my taste. :/

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
So since the position for Social Waifu is now vacant, I'd like to submit my application to fill this crucial role.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Can anyone see my sig now?

Eh, I think they're meant to be easy so that you can get to Omega Zero. I think the difficulty was just fine. Not challenging for veteran Megaman players, but I imagine them being pretty difficult for casuals.
I can see your sig' now.
And i shouldn't say the word "difficult". Because after all, i don't even play MMZ 3 now. I have to do it myself one day for being sur. Still, i find it kinda sad that is First two form we're so limited. One is just a levitating body attacking with claw and a sword. And the other is a Gundam that shoot thing and laser. yeah it's kinda weak from a story point but they can't do anything really because of the GBA power. Still, i dream of a remake of the MMZ serie in console. Just for unleash the power of the "Devil Reploid". If you know what i mean.
edit: God i write bad sometime.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I know most of you will dislike this probably, but hey. She may not be the best, but this is what I want to be. I really really want to do something like this. But even better.

A female screamer is something I will always admire. And, unrelated but She is also really hot, but that is just my taste. :/
I dont think she is even close to hot tbh. To me she is just there.
So since the position for Social Waifu is now vacant, I'd like to submit my application to fill this crucial role.
I approve

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

She's kinda average.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
You know what the Social Thread needs?

It's own emblem.

Something humorous, with a Smash Bros. symbol (which I will inaccurately refer to as a Solacrux) in the middle.

Anyone wanna suggest some ideas for it?

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333

Everyone has their opinions. I like her because she's one of the most fun characters to play. It feels so satisfying using her (well, the Summoning Gate might be an exception) and I don't mind her voice at all.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Welp, I started bleeding when I brushed my teath
*panic*

It's own emblem.

Something humorous, with a Smash Bros. symbol (which I will inaccurately refer to as a Solacrux) in the middle.

The Smash brother logo with the meme squads faces from that picture Flight did
No, this is a trap:

View attachment 61725

#BestHusbando
Thats not Hideyoshi

Last edited:

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion

It's own emblem.

a cracked smash symbol.

crazy and master hand bumping knuckles.

master hand doing the "blah blah blah" sign.

Link.:link64:

No, this is a trap:

View attachment 61725

#BestHusbando
That's a dude? That is a dude?!

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion

It's own emblem.

The Smash Bros. symbol with Shaq's face plastered on it grayscale'd.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I'm planning to refine my voice for grunts/phrases and stuff so that hopefully I can be a decent VA. I'm about to enter the dojo. See you guys in a bit.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I just watch the last episode of Steven Universe (Cry for help).
This image sums up the episode pretty well.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
"trap" characters are fictional so it doesn't matter tbh. And there are always depictions of trap characters de-trapped if you know what I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I just watch the last episode of Steven Universe (Cry for help).
This image sums up the episode pretty well.
As someone who doesn't watch the show, may I ask what happened?

Feel free to put it in spoiler tags for the sake of users who do watch the show.
:4megaman:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The symbol of the Social Thread should be of course the Smash Bros logo with a bunch of salad in it.:troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom