• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Hey guys. Sick Iwata banner.
Anything going on besides, you know, Iwata's death? :4pacman:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
i like the whole series, really. Oblivion is probably my favorite though.
Online is... decent. I don't think it's terrible, but it's not super good. I enjoy it because I like MMOs, but as an Elder Scrolls game, it lacks the large variety that the original games had, which isn't its fault I suppose.

I'm also mad they tacked restoration on my favorite race, the Argonians :glare:.
I love TES as a whole as well except TESO. The only non-modded multiplayer and it tanked. As a fan, it makes me sad thinking about it.

Skyrim, with all of the DLC (cause vanilla sucked IMO) is hands down my most favorite game period. I have thousand of hours on it, and I've pretty much mastered the game.

Oblivion was the only TES game I didn't beat the main story quest. Was gonna try to accomplish beating it but it kept crashing on my Xbox 360 (It's old. :/ )

Morrowind. The bright jewel of my past. I loved Morrowind a lot but I was never able to find another clean copy to buy and play again unfortunately. Still, like Skyrim, I mastered Morrowind, and if I had the chance to play it again, I defiantly would.

The future for TES is supposedly taking a stop at Argonia, so I'm guaranteeing lore-wise, that game will be a favorite too.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
It's amazeballs knowing you're better than someone you mutually dislike in every way
All the more sweeter when they know too
: ^ )
Just popping in to ask if anyone wants to play smash

MainJPW

M.T.A
Drawing pro-tip: Don't get stuck on an art style, learn anatomy and realistic drawing, when you have the bases down.

Once you have that, play around and draw however you like <:
Right, it's always good to start with the basics, I also learned of this from years of art class at schools.

I know I never mentioned this but I'm also an aspiring artist and have nothing but sketches sitting all around my room. I Should get around to posting some here soon along with finally setting up my deviant art account. I'm also into 3D modeling too which I've mentioned here before so there's that.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
heres a track from one of muh favorite games
still hype we getting a 3rd one.
Right, it's always good to start with the basics, I also learned of this from years of art class at schools.

I know I never mentioned this but I'm also an aspiring artist and have nothing but sketches sitting all around my room. I Should get around to posting some here soon along with finally setting up my deviant art account. I'm also into 3D modeling too which I've mentioned here before so there's that.
i would reallllllyyyy like to see them drawings.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
lol im going over natural selection in science, and all i can think is Wesker from Resident Evil.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I just watched my Big Boss image and i said "piece" at the place of "peace". "Facepalm"...Anyway, when i come to home and if my 3ds can connect to internet. Who want to do some fun match?

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Finally played Smash 3DS for the first time about 2 hours ago!

(obligatory:079:)

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
OOOOOOh shoot son.
how was it?
It was...an emotional rollercoaster to say the least.
One moment I was thinking it was the worst Smash ever, that the game was just Brawl 2.0, I thought it was bad to the levels of I-should-quit-gaming bad.
But then at other moments I was like, "you know, I'm actually having fun! Also so-and-so character is really fun to use!" and then I heard MK7's Rainbow Road theme in a stage and I thought this was the best thing ever since pre-release Brawl hype.

....I just don't know how to feel about this game ;_;

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
One moment I was thinking it was the worst Smash ever, that the game was just Brawl 2.0, I thought it was bad to the levels of I-should-quit-gaming bad.
But then at other moments I was like, "you know, I'm actually having fun! Also so-and-so character is really fun to use!" and then I heard MK7's Rainbow Road in a stage and I thought this was the best thing ever since pre-release Brawl hype.

You sound pretty moody about the game lol.
Sounds like me when it came to Dark Souls 2.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
But then at other moments I was like, "you know, I'm actually having fun! Also so-and-so character is really fun to use!" and then I heard MK7's Rainbow Road in a stage and I thought this was the best thing ever since pre-release Brawl hype.

Lol your serious? I wasn't expecting that from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom