• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Hooray! You actually have stuff to do!
I wish I did...
I miss school. It gave me stuff to do. Throughout the school year, I was all "I can't wait to get out and work on stuff all summer" but now I've just been slacking off, and I'm thinking "can school start so that I can finally be done with high school?"

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I'll finally be able to test Project M. I'm actually thinking of playing it competitively. The game looks fun, so why not.
At least, I'll be able to play both Mario and Doc at the same time.
Weird, isn't it ?

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I miss school. It gave me stuff to do. Throughout the school year, I was all "I can't wait to get out and work on stuff all summer" but now I've just been slacking off, and I'm thinking "can school start so that I can finally be done with high school?"
Agreed. I'm not even due for college again for more than a month, and I'm so ****ing bored right now that I don't even want to play ANYTHING right now. On top of that, I'm going out of state for college when I start up again.

Oh well, at least I'm going on vacation tomorrow.

D

Deleted member

I'll finally be able to test Project M. I'm actually thinking of playing it competitively. The game looks fun, so why not.
Weird, isn't it ?
As much as I love the (slightly inaccurate) Mario Kart DS R.O.B. skin, I'd probably play Olimar if I got back into PM.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Ditto x100
Weird, isn't it ?
I believe you mean...

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I actually have stuff to do, so vacations are always good for me to progress. School however eats my time to do the things I want. It helps to have a project during vacations, boredom goes away quickly.

As much as I love the (slightly inaccurate) Mario Kart DS R.O.B. skin, I'd probably play Olimar if I got back into PM.
I always prefered Mario, so I'll main him like always.
I wanted to main D3 as well, but people told me that one main is enough in PM. So I'll stick with the Mario for now.

D

Deleted member

It helps to have a project during vacations, boredom goes away quickly.
And that's the worst part. I have plenty of things to do, I'm just not doing them. I have homework for AP CompSci that I've put off until August. It won't take me more than 2 hours to do it all anyway. I know what I want to write my college essay on, but again, I'm putting it off. As for fun stuff, I'm trying to learn how to do stuff in MUGEN, but I'm procrastinating so hard. At least I know how hurt sprites work...

Last edited by a moderator:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283

Not in my house, goofus !
Sorry for bringing Deviantart here.
Hey, deviantart isn't that bad... My avi is from there.
Also, hobo Phoenix avatar, nice.
All that's left is for you to win poker games for 7 years.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
And that's the worst part. I have plenty of things to do, I'm just not doing them. I have homework for AP CompSci that I've put off until August. It won't take me more than 2 hours to do it all anyway. I know what I want to write my college essay on, but again, I'm putting it off. As for fun stuff, I'm trying to learn how to do stuff in MUGEN, but I'm procrastinating so hard. At least I know how hurt sprites work...
Wanna know how to stop procrastinating ?
Just...

Turn off the stuff that will make procrastinate and do it !

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Wanna know how to stop procrastinating ?
Just...

Turn off the stuff that will make procrastinate and do it !
My original plan was to learn Unity, but I'm making VVVVVV custom levels instead. At least it's productive, I suppose...

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Not in my house, goofus !
Sorry for bringing Deviantart here.
No need to apologize, I find this kind of stuff cute/amusing/marginally self esteem raising.

Anyway, weird musing of the day, which I actually thought of a couple days ago.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ichor

Huh. So does :4palutena: have this stuff?

And considering my already bizarre train of logic involving :4sonic: and something I saw on Netflix about hedgehogs spit-bathing in toxic substances. . .

The resulting conclusion from these two ideas has resulted in my weirding MYSELF out a bit. O.O

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Hey, deviantart isn't that bad... My avi is from there.
Also, hobo Phoenix avatar, nice.
All that's left is for you to win poker games for 7 years.

You forgot the part where Phoenix plays the piano poorly for 7 years in a bar.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Isn't that a good thing though?
well
I like keeping up with this thread and interacting with most of the regulars
but this place moves so fast that if I'm on my phone I'll have to divert a lot of attention here
:v
Now you've just made me hungry for some Coldsteel the hedgehog
nothing personnel

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283

You forgot the part where Phoenix plays the piano poorly for 7 years in a bar.
I didn't forget it. He's just better at poker. :p
As long as his "daughter" is with him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom