• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
lol huh, FG? I've never played a competent Shulk with Pikachu.
Poor feels, they're deemed low tier. **** tiers.
Forgive me, but, is it not true that we may discern that, due to their constituent attributes, some characters are absolutely better in certain fields? Then, it could happen that we could distinguish that a given character is overall better, worse, or about the same in general to another given character due to their superior qualities in said areas?

If you mean the supposed social stigma authoritatively-toned tier lists put on the characters they say are lower tier, then, well...

There was a guy who wrote a fictional work about the origin of the bathtub, but hid that it was utterly fake and chocked it full of references to absolutely fake sources. Nobody bothered to check due to his authoritative tone. In fact, certain political elite tried to legitimize it.
Quick Bing search reveals this short passage on it: http://www.neatorama.com/2014/03/28/The-14-Greatest-Hoaxes-of-All-Time/ , but, trust me, there's a LOT more here than just this, especially when it comes to utterly unsubstantiated historical claims. Like a Native American chieftan that supposedly spoke about environmentalism, utterly fake, he claimed things from the future. Oh boy.

Last edited:

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
I like saying I main the random button because I have an easy time enjoying who I play no matter what. Besides Olimar.
Random's very legit yo.

I'm all right I guess. Just finished watching the first season of Generation 1 Transformers. That's one thing off my to do list for the summer.
TRANSFORMERS More Than Meets The Eye

I like using some other characters. Just depends on if I like them and or their playstyle.

I like Mario. He's fun, but I'm not really as good with him as Luigi because I have not mastered FLUDD and Cape shenanigans. XD Wario is a lot of fun and pretty good too. I wish he still had the shoulder bash f-smash, though. Roy's MY BOY! AND HE'S SO AWESOME! YEEEEEAH! Now I just need Wolf...
Luigi I enjoy a lot, Mario and Wario I never got the hang out of them.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Because I'm bored, I will now let everyone in on what it would look like if I gave everyone a screenshot of what I'm doing right now.
070715.png

T

Trick or Treat

I wonder...if I am the only person in this thread who used this site on mobile o
100% of the time.

nope. you aint missing anything lol
i was tired and lying down on this bench, and she started touching my arm and stuff.
it was kinda creepy :4pacman:.
But how in the world were you at a bar?

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Spoiler alert

Optimus Prime dies
Starscream tries to usurp Megatron
Cybertron is a Transformer
I've seen the G1 movie nine times, dude.

And Starscream's ALWAYS trying to usurp Megatron. In one iteration of Transformers, he even quit the decepticons and joined the Autobots.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
I wonder...if I am the only person in this thread who used this site on mobile o
100% of the time.

I really tried, but I couldn't even post a thing then my browser froze :(

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
100% of the time.

oh. my mom (who was drunk) dragged me in to it, naturally.
she drinks alot and she knew someone there, went in, started drinking. my 3 hour fun of sitting there and trying to ignore drunk folks began.

also thanks @ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo
its usually transparent but the image was too big and i had to crop it and now im too lazy to make it transparent rip.

T

Trick or Treat

I really tried, but I couldn't even post a thing then my browser froze :(
What phone and browser do you have? Ever since I came back about a month ago, I have only accessed this site on my phone. And I have had no problems.

My brother @ Kushina43 Kushina43 does the same thing, but recently he's had trouble with the keyboard randomly disappearing while he types lol
That happens to me very rarely, and is easily resolved!

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
100% of the time.

No. I'm always on mobile.
I've seen the G1 movie nine times, dude.

And Starscream's ALWAYS trying to usurp Megatron. In one iteration of Transformers, he even quit the decepticons and joined the Autobots.
I know I was doing really obvious and well known "spoilers" on purpose
Stilly is my senpai? Is she noticing me, at least?
No but I am and I'm like 500% better

Kushina43

Smash Apprentice
>goes on SB for the first time on my laptop
>First notification is from sis tagging me for being a scrubby mobile user

lel

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
annnnd home from a bar i was dragged to for about 3 or 4 hours.
had some creepy old women touching my arm and stuff... wasnt pleasant :4bowser:
Old women? Wow, that must have been a very traumatizing experience for Someone your Age.:4villager:

Anyway, I looked up some toy story woody memes on Google. I wasn't surprised about what I was going to find, I was more surprised about how many pictures there were. They were pretty funny, though...

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
What phone and browser do you have? Ever since I came back about a month ago, I have only accessed this site on my phone. And I have had no problems.

That happens to me very rarely, and is easily resolved!
Eh, It's an alcatel, and I was using opera mini, it can run normal opera, but I kind of like mini's text wrapup more.

_gold_

Smash Master
You know what really grinds my gears, is when people underestimate Samus. I've beatin' plenty of "top tiers" like Falcon and Rosalina. It's the small, frigidity ones I have trouble with. I'm talking to you, Pikachu.

Oh, sorry. I think I'm late to the topic. I'll just bow out now.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Yoshi is top tier.
Hmm, I see. Well the others aren't I think.

Eh, It's an alcatel, and I was using opera mini, it can run normal opera, but I kind of like mini's text wrapup more.
I use Chrome. Though I was planning on using Opera Mini next

You know what really grinds my gears, is when people underestimate Samus. I've beatin' plenty of "top tiers" like Falcon and Rosalina. It's the small, frigidity ones I have trouble with. I'm talking to you, Pikachu.
I can't fight Little Mac or Kirby.

Kirby.

*pretends to glare at @ Still~Wolf Still~Wolf but then hugs her*

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Old women? Wow, that must have been a very traumatizing experience for Someone your Age.:4villager:

Anyway, I looked up some toy story woody memes on Google. I wasn't surprised about what I was going to find, I was more surprised about how many pictures there were. They were pretty funny, though...
I remember doing a project on negative Muslim stereotypes and my partner kept looking up very offensive and not even funny "memes" about Muslim and Arabic people and that was a fun experience.

This has something to do with ur post.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
>goes on SB for the first time on my laptop
>First notification is from sis tagging me for being a scrubby mobile user

lel
Ah, how i wish I had a relative/friend like that....

Kushina43

Smash Apprentice
Kirby is wack yo

His custom Side B is literally stronger than Mac's KO punch and has literal super armor

The only thing that beats it is a dash grab and pivot grab, both of which can be hit out of since one is commital and the other requires you to run past them and Kirby can reverse it on swing anyway IIRC so lol

Last edited:

_gold_

Smash Master
I can't fight Little Mac or Kirby.

Kirby.

*pretends to glare at @ Still~Wolf Still~Wolf but then hugs her*
lol@LittleMac
Kirby looks so innocent with his puffy roundness, then you play him, and he pecks you with these tiny little jabs, crazy combos, and then tosses you 100 feet in the air with his grab. Kirby, wat r you doin? STAHP!

Soul.

Forgive me, but, is it not true that we may discern that, due to their constituent attributes, some characters are absolutely better in certain fields? Then, it could happen that we could distinguish that a given character is overall better, worse, or about the same in general to another given character due to their superior qualities in said areas?

If you mean the supposed social stigma authoritatively-toned tier lists put on the characters they say are lower tier, then, well...

There was a guy who wrote a fictional work about the origin of the bathtub, but hid that it was utterly fake and chocked it full of references to absolutely fake sources. Nobody bothered to check due to his authoritative tone. In fact, certain political elite tried to legitimize it.
Quick Bing search reveals this short passage on it: http://www.neatorama.com/2014/03/28/The-14-Greatest-Hoaxes-of-All-Time/ , but, trust me, there's a LOT more here than just this, especially when it comes to utterly unsubstantiated historical claims. Like a Native American chieftan that supposedly spoke about environmentalism, utterly fake, he claimed things from the future. Oh boy.
tl;dr bro
Actual tournament. Even hyper arts cannot save Monado boy in the Pikachu matchup. Now there are 3 matchups where I would definitely rather play Roy.
Oh wow, that sucks.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I remember doing a project on negative Muslim stereotypes and my partner kept looking up very offensive and not even funny "memes" about Muslim and Arabic people and that was a fun experience.

This has something to do with ur post.
Well, now I know how young your friend is...
I think.

T

Trick or Treat

lol@LittleMac
Kirby looks so innocent with his puffy roundness, then you play him, and he pecks you with these tiny little jabs, crazy combos, and then tosses you 100 feet in the air with his grab. Kirby, wat r you doin? STAHP!
I don't know why I can't fight Little Mac, but I just can't. :c

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Oh, sorry. I think I'm late to the topic. I'll just bow out now.
Rosalina is top tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom