• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Rate Their Chances is back in the house! Boy, I can't until characters like Captain Toad and Rayman rates high because they're "Shoo-ins".
brb voting for third party characters with 0% chance just for the salt. :4wario:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Oh yeah, who made that thing.
@colder_than_ice is the new ringleader of the thread unlike Groose like the last time. Since it's the first day, they are now accepting nominations so that the most nominated character can be rated on the next day. I'll just break a leg and say that people will mostly nominate K. Rool for the night.

brb voting for third party characters with 0% chance just for the salt. :4wario:
And don't forget Brash the Bear being scraped at the bottom of the barrel like the last time. :troll:

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Also, where can I pre-order the FalKoopa Amiibo? Might as well get it now before the scalpers come.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Also, where can I pre-order the FalKoopa Amiibo? Might as well get it now before the scalpers come.
Too late some dork with a space cowboy avatar bought them all.

Hey guys, FalKoopa amiibos are selling for $99.00 + shipping on eBay! :4wario:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
euh....I doubt it would feel the same on a phone. Especially with the control feel....

Also, you can play it in your bed with the WiiU, I do this a lot actually :)
But I can't take my non-existant WiiU to restaurants or school!
Also, its the original PM. The controls aren't complex, really.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Let me guess, you bought them all. Didn't you? :glare:
What, me!? How could you assume such a thing. Even though my hint of the buyer relates to my avatar and I "conveniently" added where to buy the FalKoopa amiibos, doesn't mean I bought them all...

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
But I can't take my non-existant WiiU to restaurants or school!
Also, its the original PM. The controls aren't complex, really.
nah, it's the way you hold the phone vs the way you would hold an n64 controller or gamepad.

And actually, I might just say that a good wide screen just feels better. I mean, for me, it means I can see more the brightness of the game :)

Though, you should still buy the WiiU one cause it just worth it....

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Cool. Although people wouldn't like him in the roster for some reason.
Because he's a squirrel? That's kinda racist don't ya think? I mean there's nothing wrong with a cute little guy who started off with some of his own games and joined Diddy Kong Racing and held a mother****ing chainsaw kil---oh I see where this is going...

Nevermind

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I played some Smash Wii U with my friends and I got rekt, practicing in a 3DS didn't helped when using a GameCube controller lol

What I missed?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I played some Smash Wii U with my friends and I got rekt, practicing in a 3DS didn't helped when using a GameCube controller lol

What I missed?
I got a new bed today. Which is great since the air mattress I've been using broke.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
A friend got me a :4zelda:amiibo

My next targets are the :4megaman: and FalKoopa amiibos :awesome:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
That sucks

Is it a waterbed? I've always loved when my parents had a waterbed as a kid. Sucked they got rid of it, but I can see why
It's just a standard cotton bed. Not that I mind though, since for the past few days said air mattress got a big hump right in the middle of it. Which was fun to sleep on.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
5.0 has been preeeeeetty snail like
But then again I haven't been watching this thread as much
When I do check it, it's always dead

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I really really hope they buff Palutena, even with a defensive playstyle, good string of combos is a struggle using her

S A D B O Y S

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I just thought you all should now that I now own a GC controller adapter. :drifloon::dr-_-::drfacepalm::drflip::dr^_^::drohmy::drohyou::drsad::drshrug::drwtf:
(This is the only event that necessitates all DRifloon smilies)

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, @ Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan , I used a theme that allowed a bit better base for the CSS, and here the result:

http://aldelaro5.tumblr.com/

I made the margin less so it looks nice on wide screen, used the objectively superior font hey gorgeous ( :) ), made the padding on some stuff less so it feels more compact and used a fitting background image on repeat which is way less boring than a color.

I have 92 followers and I have like 94 videos of TTYD footage ready to be gif using a converter at 60 fps (meaning, almost as fluid as real game because the emulator lost 5 fps due to vlc recording.....which is impressive because my ols pc couldn't take 30 fps recoridng :) ).

So, I feel like this:

btw, I posted that gif and it actually got 28 votes and some reblogs said in tags "omg I didn't know this!".

:)

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
So, @ Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan , I used a theme that allowed a bit better base for the CSS, and here the result:

http://aldelaro5.tumblr.com/

I made the margin less so it looks nice on wide screen, used the objectively superior font hey gorgeous ( :) ), made the padding on some stuff less so it feels more compact and used a fitting background image on repeat which is way less boring than a color.

I have 92 followers and I have like 94 videos of TTYD footage ready to be gif using a converter at 60 fps (meaning, almost as fluid as real game because the emulator lost 5 fps due to vlc recording.....which is impressive because my ols pc couldn't take 30 fps recoridng :) ).

So, I feel like this:

btw, I posted that gif and it actually got 28 votes and some reblogs said in tags "omg I didn't know this!".

Nice, now I'm starting to follow this more often since it looks like a Paper Mario fan's paradise.

Dat gif though, it does look like the perfect dodging animation for Smash.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Nah man, she's really bad with the default moves. Lightweight + Super Speed is the truth
also Jump Glide
Inb4 my friends get salty because I don't use vanilla... still I'll wreck them :4charizard:

D

Deleted member

I don't know if going back and creating an account in Tumblr is a good thing or not.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Nice, now I'm starting to follow this more often since it looks like a Paper Mario fan's paradise.

Dat gif though, it does look like the perfect dodging animation for Smash.
actually, Barry is better and tbh with you, rolling is that or tube mode and I prefer the tube mode.

But down tilt sounds so silly with this :)

And those folows, I had good ideas as if you search on Tumblr, the biggest Paper Mario blog is this one:

http://helloyesthisispapermario.tumblr.com/

So, I actually asked him if would want him in ssb4, but (and this might rejoice you) he said no and that he would want daisy more despite him loving the series. However, I submitted my gif and he accepted and it got like 300 notes so I asked him if he would be ok to at least link my blog and he did!

So, I had a TONS of source to follows. What i want is that some follows me back so when I post, I have more chances for reblog which = better spreading :)

Most of the follows were given after I followed someone and the repost from the Paper Mario blog helped a whole lot. After the gif post, I got like 5-10 followers.

And I have a ton of Gif source so....IT'S GOING TO BE

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom