• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Also, I can't be the only one questioning why that game still counts as FE X SMT. I mean, I guess the characters are there. But from the setting, the tone, and designs, it doesn't feel like either. It doesn't help that we've barely seen any gameplay either.

Looking at it, it's like some slice of life anime with pop stars thrown in. So suffice to say, it's not the kind of thing that caters to my style personally. But hey, can't expect everything to meet your taste.
FE because did you not see Chrom? Sure in a different fashion but that is still represented as Chrom
At least we have chrom Edgy guy in a robe.
I kinda like the design. It fits the SMT half of the game

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So because my name is moon MONKEY you assume I'm black!? :mad:

..... I knew raCOON Monkey was a better name. :b:
Not why I meant.

But everyday I regret not making my username Black Panther. Or Afro Thunder.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
From what we've seen so far, the only thing FE about it are the characters. The rest is all SMT. Not my cup of tea.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
FE because did you not see Chrom? Sure in a different fashion but that is still represented as Chrom

I kinda like the design. It fits the SMT half of the game
Huh? I know about the Chrom guy. The characters are the only thing that seem to fit the idea of the crossover. But everything else seems super "Weeaboo-ish".

_gold_

Smash Master
Also, i feel so proud to live in the great country of Texas America. All games are priced fairly, even though we're trillions of dollars in debt.
I suppose 60 bucks is a fair price for full, complete games.
I'm a proud Texan too, but at least we're one of the better off states in the country. In most circumstances at least.

_gold_

Smash Master
Does anyone want to 1v1? I can play FG if no one wants to, but just thought I'd ask.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
You guy that throw this word around make me feel like it is a crime to even mention anime or for things to resemble anime
It's not. But it's sort of an extreme. Kind of like how some people don't like CoD for being for "Dudebros". Think of it as the anime version of that. It's just a little too much of that style for my taste.

D

Deleted member

SMT x FE might be good in terms of gameplay, I can't deny that, but there's something that definitely doesn't appeal to me in any way, and that is the art style. It's pretty much what @ Knight Dude Knight Dude said just now.

Soul.

We've been over this before.

Yes, the game looks like a weeb fiesta; that doesn't matter to FE/SMT fans. They'll get the game anyway. Those who don't like it should be allowed to voice their opinion, just like those who like the game.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Then again, I know I can't talk too much if I like Dragon Ball, FMA and JoJo. Guess I only like action-y anime like that.

D

Deleted member

Meh, I can't really say much about this game. Not interested nor do I play RPGs a lot. If people like it, then good, I'm cool with that.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Then again, I know I can't talk too much if I like Dragon Ball, FMA and JoJo. Guess I only like action-y anime like that.
To me, the game's art style looks a bit to "kawaii" and the designs of the characters really don't look appealing. I don't see the problem in liking certain anime either. I like Jojo, Cowboy Bebop, and a couple other anime that are more serious and action packed, but I don't think that should stop me from judging something completely different.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
SMT x FE might be good in terms of gameplay, I can't deny that, but there's something that definitely doesn't appeal to me in any way, and that is the art style. It's pretty much what @ Knight Dude Knight Dude said just now.
I also said that the setting of what we've seen so far also doesn't grab me. FE is one of the few medieval styled settings I'm interested in. So I wasn't sure if we'd get something like that. On the other hand, I can see why having an FE related game stepping outside the box would be exciting.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I love this fandom logic:
"Zero and the Inklings can't make it in because they're already costumes"

Same people later:
"Sakurai give us Shadow, Midna, Waluigi, Ghirahim, Skull Kid and Dark Samus"

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Same people later:
Honestly, at this point it doesn't even matter. Just vote for any character you like. Chances are it'll be less stupid than Shrek and Wii Controller warning guy.

That said, Inklings are popular as **** right now. So it'd make sense to go for them. They'll rake in that precious DLC money.

D

Deleted member

Same people later:
Lol, those aren't happening. Real talk.
However, I'm pretty sure they'll add Inkling just because Splat00n sold well and all that.

Last edited by a moderator:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Guys im pn mobile now on a 3g and yay! I killed two people but why I refused to kill someone?

So, one super hammer kill and ms mows backstabbing the person that wanted to kill me :)

I might just read posts from now on.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So if the ballot ends in October, maybe there's a chance some choices have already been put into consideration. The Ballot's been around for some time already.

I can't wait for the hype. Can't forget the salt that will ensue in the coming months either.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Phew, I finally finished a page of storyboard. It took a while since I suck at drawing hands. But I still did it, so I'm happy.
I'm almost done with the prologue, so it's good.
eab.gif

What's happening here ?

D

Deleted member

The white Smashboards theme seems to have a "smoother" Roboto font compared to Smashboards Dark when running Windows XP. I'm not sure if this happens on later operating systems. I'll have to check.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Been AFK in the bank trying to pay my Sailor Pluto preorder (without success) what I missed?

T

Trick or Treat

Ah! I need to buy a new bow, I think!

Honestly at this point I just want to see the results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom