• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
That's almost the same price as a 2DS. I don't get it lol.
Well, a 3DS XL comes at $330, and the usual 3DS game costs $60, so you can imagine how importing causes costs to skyrocket.

Online retailers don't even sell Wii U's because no one buys them. No one can blame them, as it cost a freaking $630 to get one online, the cheapest ones still cost about $535. No wonder Nintendo hasn't caught on.

:231:

カワシさん

This will be a long reply
What does your username mean in English?
It means Kawashi, plus the Japanese honorific san, so Kawashi-San.

Pretty young to be thinking about it, but, I dont see that happening to me. I mean, I want my future to be smash. But, what girl would want someone who does that? Sure, just go to tourneys and socialize. Not many girls that play games though. And if they do, not many play Nintendo games. But I dont mind. I like to be alone. Or when I get older Ill care more.
My future is not going to be Smash, trust me. When I get older, I plan to have a career involving foreign languages, or something. Idk why, but the idea of a seperate system of communication that can open up a pathway to a whole new culture is exciting to me. Still, I'm pretty sure there will be girls who dig gamers.

Ahaha, I do see what you did there. Thank you <333. And I hope the same happens to you as well!

Love doesn't go anywhere. It doesn't have an age. You can find thst special someone in your teens, or in your 40s. Any time in your life, basically.

Also, there are plenty of girls that play games. I mean, look at this thread alone. Besides me, there are at least 5 other girls that come here. More than that, actually. And a lot of my IRL girl friends play games a lot!
Thanks!

Also I totally agree with you. Love doesn't have boundaries :). So mysterious, eh?

Back on the current topic:
There's more.

NSMBU comes at a generous $126. :rotfl:

:231:
WAT

105 BUCKS FOR MARIO KART? WHY?
WHAT

Sakurai, you are now offically on my black list.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Bootleg toys are my favorite toys.

Besides, how else would we get Sense of Right toys?

I mean, the gang's all here! We got Batman, Superman, Spiderman, Shrek, Power Ranger, Car...it's bootiful!
Just now i got hit with a GIANT wave of dejavu. I saw that at my local comic store, and a post on Facebook. It still makes me rofl to this day

D

Deleted member

I mean, the gang's all here! We got Batman, Superman, Spiderman, Shrek, Power Ranger, Car...it's bootiful!
I didn't know Power Rangers S.P.D. was the best of all PR shows ever made.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Also, i feel so proud to live in the great country of Texas America. All games are priced fairly, even though we're trillions of dollars in debt.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
No need to. Like I said, it's natural for you to assume that a bunch of faceless people from the same nation as are likely the same race. I tend to assume a few users are Black too.

Though I only know that @ Moon Monkey Moon Monkey is. Nintendo Spider is Hispanic I think.

See, I thought you were Hispanic. I don't even know why.
So because my name is moon MONKEY you assume I'm black!? :mad:

..... I knew raCOON Monkey was a better name. :b:

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Wow, Z, you got buffed... I'm not the only one that remembers S.P.D., right?

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Video Games were intended for EVERYONE to escape the problems of life and just have fun. You can't be too old for video games imo.
Otherwise, games like Arkham Knight or Ace Attorney wouldn't exist.

Soul.

So apparently SMT x FE will take approx. 30 hours to clear. FE characters are being selected from Shadow Dragon and Awakening.

カワシさん

Haha, I know. It was just a snarky comment towards his opinion of adulthood.
Oh, okay. Apologies :)

On a brighter note, I'm planning on changing my avatar to an anime or manga character. I guess anime characters have always been appealing to me as profile pictures.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Video Games were intended for EVERYONE to escape the problems of life and just have fun. You can't be too old for video games imo.
It's not even relative to age. It's relative to either of two things; maturity or change in taste. You either grow out of games because the rest of your life has no room for video games, or you can't find games that satisfy your tastes, so the hobby dwindles away.

It's the same with other interests, especially in Film/TV animation. I'm 21, and I've never gotten tired of cartoons/animated shows, because it doesn't matter how old I am, and cartoon stylisation caters to my interests. I couldn't give a **** if someone calls me out for being immature. They're immature for believing in such a dumb philosophy.

カワシさん

So apparently SMT x FE will take approx. 30 hours to clear. FE characters are being selected from Shadow Dragon and Awakening.
#RoyConfirmed2015

I'm actually excited for SMT x FE, idc what anyone says.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So MKX has added some Klassic Fatalities into the game. Scorpion and Sub-Zero make sense, but I'm surprised that they went with Sonya and Cage too. Maybe we'll see one for Liu Kang, Jax and Kitana at a later point. There's so many Klassic ones that could be re-made in HD.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Also, I can't be the only one questioning why that game still counts as FE X SMT. I mean, I guess the characters are there. But from the setting, the tone, and designs, it doesn't feel like either. It doesn't help that we've barely seen any gameplay either.

Looking at it, it's like some slice of life anime with pop stars thrown in. So suffice to say, it's not the kind of thing that caters to my style personally. But hey, can't expect everything to meet your taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom