• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I think he's talking about the video itself.
I'm not saying it's not exactly impossible to see paper Mario Wii u happen. Im saying it's ridiculous to make a literal 20 minute discussion on it when there's not even a screenshot to over analyze.
.....let me quote myself:

.....the thing is, it;s legit likely to get a paper mario game on WiiU, it jsut doesn;t take me freaking 20 minutes to tell it....

it might take like 5-10 minutes to TYPE, but for you to read.....it's like 3 minutes....
you literally restated what I said already :(

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
More non-cryptic spoiler here:

Such a shame he wasn't the true final boss, but we ended up with a dragon again.

Last edited:

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Why everybody is using Spoilers for random stuff?

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
oh btw.

I learned yesterday with an irc chat with @HyperFalcon that @Soul Blazer was banned since almost a year....

Now, this is actually interesting because the thing is, he was the OP of the paper mario thread before he gave it to me. Because of this, I referenced him at the end of the OP for having made the thread in the first place.

However, because he would not be back because of a ban, I took the decision to remove this line, it;s not going to serve anymore as he;s no logner welcome here.

But the other thing is that when he gave me the OP, he clearly stated that I didn;t cared since a long time and that was back in April 2014. Basically, the only reasons I had him in the OP is because he was still there and he made the threrad for me to take over way later.

so, with the old OP being gone, the only other person that intended to be OP there AFAIK was @Rockaphin , but he told me in pm and in my group that he no longer wants it because I had it and he realised I was just better that way.

This seriously makes you wonder who would have been OP since the Mewtwo announcement if I wasn't there? I don;t think rockaphin was that much active anyway (at least not as much as me on the site :) ).

Life is sketchy at time :)

Last edited:

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
.....let me quote myself:

you literally restated what I said already :(
Then consider it a circlejerk of a smash subreddit magnitude. :rotfl:

Also I found out that mineral water is an EXTREMELY good alternative to Soda. And it's healthy for you too!

カワシさん

shhhhh join the pikachu alliance

finally i have a reason to post this .gif.
we'll see..
mommy help me ;(
I drank orange soda
i caught a poochyena, im so awesome
So many chapters :,) I'm excited for all this Fire Emblem.

Question, will you guys go with female or male Kamui/Corrin? Will you modify them? Change names?
-Probably male, might do female
-I might modify them and the name will be either Kawashi or Kamui (Kamui because it sounds better than Corrin)

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
I know right, like why can't FE have a non-Dragon-type Final Boss?!??!?

Or well, Ashnard is different-ish too, godddddsss I want to play Ike's games again.

-Probably male, might do female
-I might modify them and the name will be either Kawashi or Kamui (Kamui because it sounds better than Corrin)
Corrin sounds cute, I must say I really like that name myself.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Radiant Dawn had a Goddess as final boss. As comparison, Chrom can't even kill a dragon, while Ike is capable of slaying a Goddess.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm really lame and will go vanilla as usual

The fact they aren't wearing shoes, really pisses me off. It shouldn't, but it does. I mean, sure, wear armor nearly ever where else on your body, but make it so you can get a foot or two get chopped off, real smart.

Like, even the usually stupid video game armor knows to cover the feet.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So many chapters :,) I'm excited for all this Fire Emblem.

Question, will you guys go with female or male Kamui/Corrin? Will you modify them? Change names?
I'm planning on filling three files just at the start of the game. One male and another female with my name and the female equivalent respectively, here's how they'll look:

My Corrins.png

The 3rd file will be with default Fem!Corrin. Why? Because she's my waifu. I don't care if she's the avatar, I love her.

Last edited:

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Radiant Dawn had a Goddess as final boss. As comparison, Chrom can't even kill a dragon, while Ike is capable of slaying a Goddess.
Ike best lord ever. (Give us a WiiU Trilogy! Come on Nintendo, I need to know what gayventures Ike had with Soren/Ranulf!)

The fact they aren't wearing shoes, really pisses me off. It shouldn't, but it does.
I get you man.

Why, they're the only manakete on full body armor, but lol nope let's forgo shoes.

I mean, even NOWI wears shoes.

Guess it's a way of IS to celebrate the fact they added feet this time

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Aww yeah, I got that ultra generic look going on:

Closest I could get to real me.

Soul.

To be fair, they made the Avatar's feet visible because Awakening didn't have them. Or at least, that's what I think.

Or well, Ashnard is different-ish too, godddddsss I want to play Ike's games again.

Corrin sounds cute, I must say I really like that name myself.
wait that was the final boss in Ike's games?

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
The fact they aren't wearing shoes, really pisses me off. It shouldn't, but it does. I mean, sure, wear armor nearly ever where else on your body, but make it so you can get a foot or two get chopped off, real smart.

Like, even the usually stupid video game armor knows to cover the feet.
IS probably wants to show off the feet on the units. Kamui/MU happens to go barefoot for Naga knows why.

Kamui wears shoes in the other classes, though.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
@Blargg888 is your game done yet? Just curious. If no one else cares, then whatever. I won anyways. :seuss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom