• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
This makes no sense. We already have the Fighting Mii Team for the former.
Metal Mario? :4drmario: says hi.
Its for a new mode... Some sort of classic CLASSIC mode. But its a leak so... And you would fight Metal Mario.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Yup. I do have the Wii U version too, but I don't play that one that often due to divorced parents.
Sorry to hear about that :C

With the 3DS' install base being like a colossus compared to the Wii U's, I don't see why Smash 3DS wouldn't be played.
True true, I've just been in skype and everyone only ever plays WiiU version over there so I just had to ask haha.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Wow, this looks really cool!

Who made it?
Sakurai.

No, but some random person on /v/ made it. He admitted it was fake after some other person noticed the G in Polygon was off.

Sorry to hear about that :C
Ah, don't worry about it. That's almost ten years ago. It's more a case of not living in the house where the Wii U is. :p

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Oh don't worry
As the tributes stand on their podiums, the horn sounds.

Cloud Dreamer runs away from the Cornucopia.

Powerstar9 runs away from the Cornucopia.

The Frozen Lake runs away from the Cornucopia.

Opossum runs away from the Cornucopia.

Still Wolf runs away from the Cornucopia.

aldelaro5 takes a sickle from inside the cornucopia.

Frostwraith runs away from the Cornucopia.

Envy and FalKoopa fight for a bag. FalKoopa gives up and retreats.

CaptainLucario scares IsmaR away from the cornucopia.

Space Stranger runs away from the Cornucopia.

Kermit the Ninja runs away from the Cornucopia.

Some Random Dude runs away from the Cornucopia.

Rysir and Buzz Lightyear fight for a bag. Buzz Lightyear gives up and retreats.

DougX repeatedly stabs Flight to death with sais.

Blargg888 runs away from the Cornucopia.

Sonic Buddha finds a bow, some arrows, and a quiver.

Mao644 takes a spear from inside the cornucopia.

Arigarmy clutches a first aid kit and runs away.

Swampasauce runs away from the Cornucopia.

RamOne and WolfieXVII fight for a bag. RamOne strangles WolfieXVII with the straps and runs.

Luigi runs away from the Cornucopia.

Shrek is Love finds a bow, some arrows, and a quiver.

Crazyal02 runs away from the Cornucopia.

Smash River 64 breaks Cyber Hyper Phoenix's nose for a basket of bread.

Kirby fan 391 runs away from the Cornucopia.

ToasterBrains runs away from the Cornucopia.

The Grand Concubunny rips a mace out of Sanae Kochiya's hands.

Burning Mandala runs away from the Cornucopia.

King of Phantoms, Lancer Staff, jazzzz, and UNiC0RN 0F SM4SH share everything they gathered before running.

Professor Gravy runs away from the Cornucopia.

Jar of Peanut Butter's Son runs away from the Cornucopia.

Tryphen takes a spear from inside the cornucopia.

Soul runs away from the Cornucopia.

SilverEra runs away from the Cornucopia.

Nintendo Spider 151 grabs a backpack and retreats.

Obnoxshush Dasshizer finds a bow, some arrows, and a quiver.

Warchamp7 runs away from the Cornucopia.

CWBanjo runs away from the Cornucopia.

You died on the first day in mine!

RamOne didn't appreciate what you did.
:troll:
Inb4 Sanae kills me

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I play Smash 3ds whenever I don't have access to my Wii U, or when I want to play with someone who doesn't have Smash Wii U.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Sakurai.

No, but some random person on /v/ made it. He admitted it was fake after some other person noticed the G in Polygon was off.

Ah, don't worry about it. That's almost ten years ago. It's more a case of not living in the house where the Wii U is. :p
Ah I see I see, I only ever get to play WiiU smash when I hang out with some friends, it's real pretty.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
So I'm probably a little late to this party, but I guess Miiverse is getting an update and all the babies on there are crying because there's some new 30 post a day limit? I dunno. I hardly post once on there much less twice XD

All we need is our favorite nintendo channel Gamexplain to do a 2 hour livestream discussion dissecting every last detail about it. >_>

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So I'm probably a little late to this party, but I guess Miiverse is getting an update and all the babies on there are crying because there's some new 30 post a day limit? I dunno. I hardly post once on there much less twice XD

All we need is our favorite nintendo channel Gamexplain to do a 2 hour livestream discussion dissecting every last detail about it. >_>
I can;t wait for the redeisgn because you will have a 100 screens private.

This means that I can better document sticker star stuff for mvoesets images :)

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148

Heheh, don't forget the reaction videos.
I kind of miss drawing in miiverse myself, been months since I last touched my 3ds though :S

oh wow, lol. don't worry about it, people still play 3DS here.
That brings me joy, when I'm less swamped with work it'd be great to play against you guys again :) (Although I'm really rusty nowadays...)

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
I can;t wait for the redeisgn because you will have a 100 screens private.

This means that I can better document sticker star stuff for mvoesets images :)
To be honest I'm surprised Nintendo hasn't done this sooner considering how Miiverse is literally a gathering of the stupidest people on earth.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Pretty late but...

:079::079::079:
I don't know if you all know this, but Smash 64 is my favorite game of the series. (Which is why I want Dream Land 64 more than Ryu, as well as really wanting Peach's Castle 64 when it releases)
All this stuff is tearing my soul out more than the whole Artsy Omni shenanigan

; _;

D

Deleted member

Why are they called "GameXplain" if all they cover is just a bunch of Nintendo-related things?

カワシさん

I already saw them and for TTYD and spm, the JP commercials are much better :)
Totally right on that one :D In my opinion Japanese commercials are better because they focus on fun and.. happiness. There, I said it. :)

That brings me joy, when I'm less swamped with work it'd be great to play against you guys again :) (Although I'm really rusty nowadays...)
I have the 3DS and Wii U version and both are great. To be honest I learn Smash techniques because of the 3DS, which is why I'm good on the Wii U.

D

Deleted member

I don't know if you all know this, but Smash 64 is my favorite game of the series. (Which is why I want Dream Land 64 more than Ryu, as well as really wanting Peach's Castle 64 when it releases)

; _;
We can thank ArtsyOmni for inspiring all of us to make god-awful "leaks" such as the TTYD 3D one and the Fighting Polygon Team / Metal Mario images shown above.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
I am being dared to watch cat planet cuties. I can only imagine what is in stored for me by that name.
Best of luck.

; _;
Smash 64 was great, all the wonder it brought with duking it out with Nintendo's greatest for the first time.

Really though, why haven't the announcers shouted the game name since brawl? It's just not the same without it :(

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Why are they called "GameXplain" if all they cover is just a bunch of Nintendo-related things?
They do other games as well. KHIII and Ratchet and Clank for example. It's rare for them to do that, though.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero

; _;
It's part of my childhood. (even though I didn't own the game or an N64 back then)
The Metal Mario looks well shopped. It the actual Mario a custom 3D render?

Really though, why haven't the announcers shouted the game name since brawl? It's just not the same without it :(
*since Melee

Every website has the potential to be a gathering of the stupidest people on earth
No, this is.
z6-copy.gif

カワシさん

Best of luck.

Smash 64 was great, all the wonder it brought with duking it out with Nintendo's greatest for the first time.

SUPER SMASH BROS-MELEE!!!!!

edit: 大乱闘スマッシュブラザーズ!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul.

it's no problem. the 3DS' accessibility makes it easier for people to play it, so ye

D

Deleted member

@ Tangamanga Tangamanga

As for the question of "who still plays Smash 3DS?"... I wish I could play it, but my Circle Pad has been getting some weird problem lately and I'll have to settle on a New 3DS XL at this point. My current 3DS is old anyway, and it must be time for a change.. right?

I'm playing the Wii U version in the meantime.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Every website has the potential to be a gathering of the stupidest people on earth
Miiverse is special in that it has achieved stupidity never before seen on any website. Remember y can't metroid crawl? Only acheviable on Miiverse.

Also gamexplain has covered some non Nintendo stuff. They did cuphead and that's an Xbox/pc only game.

Personally I'd rename them gameoverexplain.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
@ Tangamanga Tangamanga

As for the question of "who still plays Smash 3DS?"... I wish I could play it, but my Circle Pad has been getting some weird problem lately and I'll have to settle on a New 3DS XL at this point. My current 3DS is old anyway, and it must be time for a change.. right?

I'm playing the Wii U version in the meantime.
That's a pretty legit reason for an update.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I love RED. Is stuff is the best.
Also, this video has "blood" at the end. Its not bad, but still a warning. ts just an affect added at the end.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So I'm probably a little late to this party, but I guess Miiverse is getting an update and all the babies on there are crying because there's some new 30 post a day limit?
30 posts will let me rapid post Story of Seasons pictures so I'm good
---
Im back from my nap, what did i miss
I am being dared to watch cat planet cuties. I can only imagine what is in stored for me by that name.
It Ecchi... It sucks dont worry

Last edited:

カワシさん

I love RED. Is stuff is the best.
Also, this video has "blood" at the end. Its not bad, but still a warning. ts just an affect added at the end.
If I translated the title correctly, this is a fan opening..

This would make for a very funny opening..

Soul.

I just noticed the title is a reference to the Splatfest thing.
... Is it really?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom