• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

カワシさん

I just looked on TV, and Japan is playing US. I'm American but I love Japan.. WHATS MY CHOICE!?!

*pressure intensifies*

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Miiverse is special in that it has achieved stupidity never before seen on any website. Remember y can't metroid crawl? Only acheviable on Miiverse.

Also gamexplain has covered some non Nintendo stuff. They did cuphead and that's an Xbox/pc only game.

Personally I'd rename them gameoverexplain.
the number of these paper mario leak discussion.....geez, the only good thing is the series got attention :)

Kinda weird that only 2 has some legitimacy in them :)

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
can I know what it do / what is it exactly on pictures?

Cause I might just plan support of my resources pack in the future :)
It's at 33 seconds in. If you're hit by one of the homing missile-looking things it casts an antigravity effect on you for a short time, which you can use to reach higher ground... or get splatted by fall damage.

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Hey, I didn't die on the first day for once. Best Bday ever ^_^

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
It's at 33 seconds in. If you're hit by one of the homing missile-looking things it casts an antigravity effect on you for a short time, which you can use to reach higher ground... or get splatted by fall damage.
.....what the?

it;s like a cube....with transparency?

HOW THE HECK CAN YOU MOD THAT?

Btw, i am not sure if I'll do enemies models tbh, I really doubt it'll worth my time like it;s ridiculously hard....

カワシさん

Both, thats what Im doing
I guess I'll do neither (meaning I won't really any who wins). If I had to chose I'd do US. I really like Japan but I'm not a weeaboo (or wapanese, whatever people prefer).

Also, it's nice to know I'm not the only person here into Japan XD

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
wait....

NEW BLOCKS???

tell me, I LOVED to mod these....

How much? what they do? textures?

tell me EVERYTHING!!!!!!

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I've been great :) Super busy with getting a job and being in college and life in general.

How about you?
Fine as well. Pretty busy this summer, watched Inside Out recently, and I'm looking forward to Star Fox Zero and FE Fates.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

Just for those people who wanted to see the comparison... :4pacman:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I guess I'll do neither (meaning I won't really any who wins). If I had to chose I'd do US. I really like Japan but I'm not a weeaboo (or wapanese, whatever people prefer).

Also, it's nice to know I'm not the only person here into Japan XD
Well, at the very least, the people who visit this website are into a Japanese fighting game. Where the majority of characters are made by Japanese developers. I think Little Mac(design wise) and Diddy Kong were western made. As Diddy was made by Rare. So there's bound t be a small interest to some degree.

Last edited:

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Indeed, I recommend it all who haven't seen it yet. I'm more interested in Nohr but I plan on playing all 3 paths.

The Third Path looks the best.
I'll probably play Nohr first too, hopefully they release the special edition with the 3 paths over here.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
the number of these paper mario leak discussion.....geez, the only good thing is the series got attention :)

Kinda weird that only 2 has some legitimacy in them :)
I honestly will never understand how people can watch a 20 minute discussion on something that might never even happen. You know what I can watch in that time? An entire parks and recreation episode. I can eat a full meal in that time. Hell I can watch 3 EtikaWorldNetwork postings and see the progression of his hair in that time. All things I'd rather do tbh.

Also their videos, at least when the post live feed videos, are like low quality, and the sound is reduced to half.

Also they hate us enough to spoil any new games. They got better in recent months but before that my God did they have some demonic pleasure in spoiling games for us.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Inside Out is lovely.

Hoshido Nohr or both?
N O H R B O Y Z

in all seriousness, everyone is going to end up buying them both anyway
Indeed, I recommend it all who haven't seen it yet. I'm more interested in Nohr but I plan on playing all 3 paths.

The Third Path looks the best.
ok Ill bite, can I see the 3rd path?

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I honestly will never understand how people can watch a 20 minute discussion on something that might never even happen. You know what I can watch in that time? An entire parks and recreation episode. I can eat a full meal in that time. Hell I can watch 3 EtikaWorldNetwork postings and see the progression of his hair in that time. All things I'd rather do tbh.

Also their videos, at least when the post live feed videos, are like low quality, and the sound is reduced to half.

Also they hate us enough to spoil any new games. They got better in recent months but before that my God did they have some demonic pleasure in spoiling games for us.
.....the thing is, it;s legit likely to get a paper mario game on WiiU, it jsut doesn;t take me freaking 20 minutes to tell it....

it might take like 5-10 minutes to TYPE, but for you to read.....it's like 3 minutes....

カワシさん

Well, at the very least, the people who visit this website are into a Japanese fighting game. Where the majority of characters are made by Japanese developers. So there's bound t be a small interest to some degree.
I never thought of that.. very good point. I actually got into JP when I started learning Japanese, and hey, I watch Japanese vids of Smash to improve.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
.....the thing is, it;s legit likely to get a paper mario game on WiiU, it jsut doesn;t take me freaking 20 minutes to tell it....

it might take like 5-10 minutes to TYPE, but for you to read.....it's like 3 minutes....
I think he's talking about the video itself.

Soul.

GameXplain does things. Their discussions start to bore me after a while, but yeah. I only watch their videos if there's something I haven't seen yet from a game.
also, the Wi-Fi path on Fates looks best

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well it's Daytona Time again...

...and is raining again

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
N O H R B O Y Z

in all seriousness, everyone is going to end up buying them both anyway
I'm permabroke haha, so if anything I'll play Nohr first then scrape by to get Hoshido and the other path, If they release the other version that'll be a good incentive to save up more money though, haha.

Hopefully Hoshido won't be too easy, no fun in playing the game without restarting N+ times every chapter.

Are you sure that you want to spoil this path? Once you know, there is no turning back. :4robinf:
I'm actually surprised I haven't spoiled myself to oblivion this time around.

Last edited:

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664

I'm not saying it's not exactly impossible to see paper Mario Wii u happen. Im saying it's ridiculous to make a literal 20 minute discussion on it when there's not even a screenshot to over analyze.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
wait....

NEW BLOCKS???

tell me, I LOVED to mod these....

How much? what they do? textures?

tell me EVERYTHING!!!!!!
The tall plant-like structures from the beginning of the video can be mined to get "Chorus Fruit" (and we have no idea what that does). There's also End bricks for the ominous-looking tower. Interestingly, this area is referred to as an "End City", but there's only the one building to be found...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom